The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
User avatar
Duckay
Posts: 3706
Joined: 05 Jun 2011, 00:57
First Video: Man Cooking
Location: Central Coast, Australia

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Duckay » 15 Dec 2013, 23:23

viscomica wrote:I fear this has become the "brag about the sex I just had" thread. Have we run out of topics dear lrr fellows? ;)


All the different topics I can think of, though, turn out to be unpopular (e.g. Prostitution).
User avatar
Lyinginbedmon
Posts: 10808
Joined: 20 Dec 2007, 18:08
First Video: BioShocked
Location: Darlington, Co. Durham
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Lyinginbedmon » 15 Dec 2013, 23:25

Prostitution was contentious but we've covered other topics before, we just sort of get easily derailed...
Image
Image
Morgan wrote:Lyinginbedmon is short, but he makes up for it in awesomeness
User avatar
Bebop Man
Posts: 4465
Joined: 22 May 2013, 22:55
First Video: The Pirate Video
Location: The Black Lodge

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Bebop Man » 15 Dec 2013, 23:31

Like when we started talking about Harry Potter, The Boy That Didn't Get Any, in the Sex Thread.
Image
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 16 Dec 2013, 02:06

I think Fayili should ask the Spanish Inquisition to borrow their rack to stretch her legs. Or we could remove IX's legs, just below the knees.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby viscomica » 16 Dec 2013, 05:24

Bebop Man wrote:We totally wanted sex
and then we had sex with our sex organs until it was over. How's that
for a brag?


Unromantic brag!
User avatar
Hepheastus
Posts: 1288
Joined: 18 Aug 2013, 13:10
First Video: Unskippable- Lost Planet
Location: Looking up every other word you say (UK)

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Hepheastus » 16 Dec 2013, 05:47

viscomica wrote:
Bebop Man wrote:We totally wanted sex
and then we had sex with our sex organs until it was over. How's that
for a brag?


Unromantic brag!


Factually accurate brag!
Discere linguam Latinam fuit perditio tempore in schola

Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a Fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a Fruit Salad

What do you call two crows? Attempted murder
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby viscomica » 16 Dec 2013, 06:20

Well.... yeah! :) It is true enough, alright.
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby viscomica » 16 Dec 2013, 06:26

Bebop Man wrote:Like when we started talking about Harry Potter, The Boy That Didn't Get Any, in the Sex Thread.


He might have! I mean, he was with Ginny for like the second half of the sixth book. Maybe it happened but he was too shy to mention it ;)
User avatar
Hepheastus
Posts: 1288
Joined: 18 Aug 2013, 13:10
First Video: Unskippable- Lost Planet
Location: Looking up every other word you say (UK)

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Hepheastus » 16 Dec 2013, 06:30

viscomica wrote:
Bebop Man wrote:Like when we started talking about Harry Potter, The Boy That Didn't Get Any, in the Sex Thread.


He might have! I mean, he was with Ginny for like the second half of the sixth book. Maybe it happened but he was too shy to mention it ;)


Well he had kids by the Epilogue so i'm guessing there must have been some sexing at some point
Discere linguam Latinam fuit perditio tempore in schola

Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a Fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a Fruit Salad

What do you call two crows? Attempted murder
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby viscomica » 16 Dec 2013, 07:42

Or magic.
User avatar
Bebop Man
Posts: 4465
Joined: 22 May 2013, 22:55
First Video: The Pirate Video
Location: The Black Lodge

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Bebop Man » 16 Dec 2013, 08:59

viscomica wrote:Or magic.


Image
Image
User avatar
Laurnil
Posts: 2373
Joined: 23 Apr 2009, 15:31
First Video: Cannot remember
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Laurnil » 16 Dec 2013, 09:37

Fayili wrote:He is still too tall for him to bang me from behind against a wall. Disappointing. Good sex when we moved to the bed, though.


Have you tried him kneeling? There are a lot of ways to work this position (It's my favorite, so I've learned to MAKE it workable). You could also get on all fours on the bed and him stand up behind you. Then, there was the suggestion of a step for you, but make sure that that shit is stable. Not fun when you fall off mid-orgasm. It is hard to explain a lot of these ways without diagrams. I'm at work, so I can't find them for you, but I'm sure a quick google search can get you where you want to go. Also, I know there is a kama sutra app for the iphone which I have found handy.
Laurnil

http://www.twitter.com/laurnil

FYI: Laurnil is short for Laura Nichelle
User avatar
iamafish
Posts: 4804
Joined: 22 Feb 2009, 10:28
First Video: Crime and Punishment
Location: Oxford/Worcestershire, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby iamafish » 16 Dec 2013, 09:44

I'm not sure quite what you mean by 'against the wall' what bit(s) of you is/are supposed to be in contact with the wall?
Thoughts From a Fish Bowl<------ my blog...

My Twitter

iamafish never wrote:the male trouser snake is evidence that evolution has no sense of aesthetics
JustAName
Posts: 7669
Joined: 30 Mar 2010, 21:08
First Video: Rapidfire I
Location: The Land of Unbearably Fashionable People and Lots of Cars

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby JustAName » 16 Dec 2013, 09:53

My front?
Alja-Markir wrote:Andy is the LRR Heart-throb.
Morgan is the LRR Crotch-throb.


And all I can do is read a book to stay awake. And it rips my life away, but it's a great escape.

Image
User avatar
Lord Hosk
Posts: 6587
Joined: 07 Dec 2011, 08:30
First Video: Checkpoint: Into the breach
Location: Half and inch below the knuckle of the ring finger. MI

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Lord Hosk » 16 Dec 2013, 09:54

On the subject of supports and strange positions, my wife really enjoys the, bent over with her toes JUST reaching the floor. Trying to figure this height out at furniture stores when bed shopping was... awkward.

but a suggestion would be, go to thrift stores and look around, they almost always have those plastic steps from the 80's aerobics. Also added bonus, it doesnt LOOK like its for anything, and its very stable and it slips under beds or next to book shelves without taking up much room.


Image

*Side note* Google image search for aerobic step maybe its just my mind set for the search but, 4/5ths of them look like they are getting or getting ready for sex.
Beware Bering Crystal Bears, Bearing Crystals. (Especially if the crystals they are bearing are, themselves, Bering Crystal Bears.) -Old, Stupid Proverb

[–]Graham_LRR
You hear that Khoo? We're almost better than the comic!
User avatar
iamafish
Posts: 4804
Joined: 22 Feb 2009, 10:28
First Video: Crime and Punishment
Location: Oxford/Worcestershire, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby iamafish » 16 Dec 2013, 11:20

Fayili wrote:My front?


all of it?

how does that work, even with people the same height?
Thoughts From a Fish Bowl<------ my blog...

My Twitter

iamafish never wrote:the male trouser snake is evidence that evolution has no sense of aesthetics
User avatar
My pseudonym is Ix
Posts: 3835
Joined: 31 Dec 2012, 09:28
First Video: Canadian Girlfriend
Location: --. .-. . .- - / -... .-. .. - .- .. -.
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby My pseudonym is Ix » 16 Dec 2013, 12:50

Hepheastus wrote:
viscomica wrote:
Bebop Man wrote:Like when we started talking about Harry Potter, The Boy That Didn't Get Any, in the Sex Thread.


He might have! I mean, he was with Ginny for like the second half of the sixth book. Maybe it happened but he was too shy to mention it ;)


Well he had kids by the Epilogue so i'm guessing there must have been some sexing at some point

The first thing I said to people asking me what book 7 was like (I read fast) was along the lines of 'Harry has sex'.

Also much reported on was the fact that the same book features two heterosexual teenagers of the opposite sex living in a tent for three months and passing the time by... playing chess. And yes, I know the context, but it's still a thing.
"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not Image it after all."
User avatar
Lord Hosk
Posts: 6587
Joined: 07 Dec 2011, 08:30
First Video: Checkpoint: Into the breach
Location: Half and inch below the knuckle of the ring finger. MI

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Lord Hosk » 16 Dec 2013, 12:52

iamafish wrote:
Fayili wrote:My front?


all of it?

how does that work, even with people the same height?


Click to Expand
Image
Beware Bering Crystal Bears, Bearing Crystals. (Especially if the crystals they are bearing are, themselves, Bering Crystal Bears.) -Old, Stupid Proverb

[–]Graham_LRR
You hear that Khoo? We're almost better than the comic!
User avatar
AmzRigh
Posts: 111
Joined: 13 Dec 2010, 13:48
First Video: Reduce Your Footprint
Location: Norman, OK
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby AmzRigh » 16 Dec 2013, 12:54

Blarg...so, last time I posted, I think I mentioned that my new meds were making it so I couldn't orgasm. So the doctor switched me to a different one -- one whose dosage ramps up over time -- and for a little while, everything was fine again.

But then I reached the maximum dosage, and started having trouble again. It wasn't as bad as with the previous one -- it's not impossible, just rather difficult -- but still enough to be frustrating. Also, I seem to have developed those sex headaches mentioned a few pages back, or something like it. I read up on it just now, and what's been happening to me is pretty close to the "slow-build" pain the articles described: head, neck and shoulders tensing up really bad and causing pain, taking me right out of it.

The painful tension also happens elsewhere, though -- primarily, in one or both of my thighs (whatever muscle or muscles it is along the outside, I don't know the names and diagrams aren't helping me figure it out).

So, about a week and a half ago, I backed down to half-dosage. No sign of the situation improving yet, but it could just be my body still needs to get used to the drug.

Until then, it's gonna be a whole lot of reassuring my girlfriend that it's not her fault, and that I still enjoy having sex with her, even if I can't finish.

Very frustrating. :?
Caveant Mundi game studio
Throne of Games & Thursday Throne, streaming live Thursdays & Saturdays at 9pm ET

Image
User avatar
Laurnil
Posts: 2373
Joined: 23 Apr 2009, 15:31
First Video: Cannot remember
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Laurnil » 16 Dec 2013, 13:00

Yep, after I posted about the sex headaches, I found out that it is usually caused by high blood pressure. You might check to see if those meds aren't messing with your blood pressure. I was really stressed out at the time, so that's why mine spiked.
Laurnil

http://www.twitter.com/laurnil

FYI: Laurnil is short for Laura Nichelle
User avatar
Bebop Man
Posts: 4465
Joined: 22 May 2013, 22:55
First Video: The Pirate Video
Location: The Black Lodge

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Bebop Man » 16 Dec 2013, 13:08

iamafish wrote:
Fayili wrote:My front?


all of it?

how does that work, even with people the same height?


It's like that scene from Atonement, but from behind and without sexy Profesor X or the chick from Pirates.

Image
Image
User avatar
Ptangmatik
Posts: 3596
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 09:44
First Video: probably one of the 1st unskippables
Location: the shire of york

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Ptangmatik » 16 Dec 2013, 13:16

Oh hey, do any of you guys listen to the sex nerd podcast?

Fun AND informative, I can particularly recommend episode 13 for confidence building.
Last edited by Ptangmatik on 16 Dec 2013, 13:28, edited 1 time in total.
Geoff_B wrote: ... Even for here, that was weird.
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 16 Dec 2013, 13:23

How strange is it that the closet I've been to sex is hearing Fayili talk about it in this thread?
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
Laurnil
Posts: 2373
Joined: 23 Apr 2009, 15:31
First Video: Cannot remember
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Laurnil » 16 Dec 2013, 13:28

Ptangmatik wrote:Oh hey, do any of you guys listen to the sex nerd podcast?

fun AND informative


Such a thing exists? I think I'm going to need to listen to this after work.
Laurnil

http://www.twitter.com/laurnil

FYI: Laurnil is short for Laura Nichelle
User avatar
Bebop Man
Posts: 4465
Joined: 22 May 2013, 22:55
First Video: The Pirate Video
Location: The Black Lodge

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Bebop Man » 16 Dec 2013, 13:28

Elomin Sha wrote:How strange is it that the closet I've been to sex is hearing Fayili talk about it in this thread?


I thought you thrived on 'strange'.
Image

Return to “General Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 16 guests