The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Laurnil
First Video: Cannot remember

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Laurnil » 18 Dec 2013, 14:18

Ya'll can continue with the sex talk....
Laurnil

http://www.twitter.com/laurnil

FYI: Laurnil is short for Laura Nichelle
Lord Hosk
First Video: Checkpoint: Into the breach
Location: Half and inch below the knuckle of the ring finger. MI

Postby Lord Hosk » 18 Dec 2013, 14:32

ON IT!

People like putting things in their orifices, sometimes those things are attached to other people, sometimes those things are attached biologically and sometimes via a harness of some kind. Sometimes they like putting their things in other peoples orifices. We all hope the acts are done by consenting adults.
Beware Bering Crystal Bears, Bearing Crystals. (Especially if the crystals they are bearing are, themselves, Bering Crystal Bears.) -Old, Stupid Proverb

[–]Graham_LRR
You hear that Khoo? We're almost better than the comic!
iamafish
First Video: Crime and Punishment

Postby iamafish » 18 Dec 2013, 15:06

tomorrow I am going to my GFs to spend some time with her and her family in the run up to Christmas, which means SEX :) and lots of it. Christmasy sex with silly hats and baubles (ok, probably no silly hats and certainly no baubles, I mean, how would that even work)

Actually, here's a question. What do people think about sexy seasonal kink? Does a christmas hat improve the sexual experience this time of year? Are sexy Santa outfits in the bedroom a turn-on? How about Halloween?
Thoughts From a Fish Bowl<------ my blog...

My Twitter

iamafish never wrote:the male trouser snake is evidence that evolution has no sense of aesthetics
Elomin Sha
First Video: Max Effect

Postby Elomin Sha » 18 Dec 2013, 15:08

Wouldn't halloween be a bit creepy if one of you dressed up as a zombie?
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
MinniChi
First Video: Your Very Own Prom

Postby MinniChi » 18 Dec 2013, 15:14

I really see little point in seasonal lingerie. Mostly because I have yet to have a guy keep me in the lingerie for more than 5 minutes. Plus, usually our lights are off when I'm wearing it.
Though I have found a cute little piece I really want:

It's convenient enough to wear every night, and still has a bit of sexy to it. In a silly way I guess.
No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
Elomin Sha
First Video: Max Effect

Postby Elomin Sha » 18 Dec 2013, 15:17

I'm too sheepish to touch lingerie, when I did laundry at my house and I had to move one I'd either bat it away or pinch a tiny piece of the fabric.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
Lord Hosk

Postby Lord Hosk » 18 Dec 2013, 15:19

iamafish wrote:tomorrow I am going to my GFs to spend some time with her and her family in the run up to Christmas, which means SEX :) and lots of it. Christmasy sex with silly hats and baubles (ok, probably no silly hats and certainly no baubles, I mean, how would that even work)

Actually, here's a question. What do people think about sexy seasonal kink? Does a christmas hat improve the sexual experience this time of year? Are sexy Santa outfits in the bedroom a turn-on? How about Halloween?

Im more confused by you visiting your GF's family for sex :)

but seriously whatever arouses you that your gf is comfortable with, is what will improve things. Outfits tend to be something more for a longer term relationship to change thing from the routine of "kiss, pet, lick, thrust AHHH" that can sometimes happen. But that doesn't mean they arent for you or that they couldn't add to the situation, but it sounds like you are already pretty into the idea, spicing things up probably isn't necessary and might be more hassle than its worth with you spending time getting all dressed up, that you could be spending doing other things, like kissing, petting, licking or thrusting.
Beware Bering Crystal Bears, Bearing Crystals. (Especially if the crystals they are bearing are, themselves, Bering Crystal Bears.) -Old, Stupid Proverb

[–]Graham_LRR
iamafish
First Video: Crime and Punishment

Postby iamafish » 18 Dec 2013, 15:27

Lord Hosk wrote:Im more confused by you visiting your GF's family for sex :)

well, you know, very open family...

We're uni students, so we live together during term time and with our respective families during holidays. It is currently the Christmas holidays, so one of us has to visit the other's family to see the other (no hardship because her family is fucking awesome), and so sex will be happening because we will be reunited after a long and arduously sexless week or so. It's a hard life, or will be soon.
Thoughts From a Fish Bowl<------ my blog...

My Twitter

iamafish never wrote:the male trouser snake is evidence that evolution has no sense of aesthetics
Avistew
First Video: Can't remember

Postby Avistew » 18 Dec 2013, 16:03

About the "fantasizing about an ex" thing, personally, I still think fantasies are your own and you can't control who you're attracted to. However I believe in being accountable for your actions and in this case, if you tell your present girlfriend more detail than needed, such as saying "hey, I was thinking about my ex while we were having sex, she's so hot" then yeah, not cool. Still not cheating in my opinion, but a dick move (and not the good kind).

But simply the fact that you thought about something or someone else during sex? I say go ahead. It's your mind and nobody else's, and honestly I'm not sure it's even possible to stay focused on just what's going on at all times when you;re having sex. Your brain isn't made that way, you're always thinking about tons of stuff, and whether it's about wondering if you put the leftovers in the fridge or remembering the waiter at the restaurant had a nice butt or whatever, I say that's your own private business.

Now, I wouldn't recommend lying if someone asks you "do you ever fantasize about people other than me?". But then I would also not recommend asking that question if you're not fine with the answer being "yes" because if someone ever answered "no" to me, I don't think I'd believe them. It goes along with "you're the most beautiful person in the world". We all know that's not actually true. So don't ask if you are. Just be content to be someone your partner has made the conscious choice to be with.
Check out my webcomic, The Meddlers! (Currently not updating)
Lord Hosk

Postby Lord Hosk » 18 Dec 2013, 16:24

Avistew wrote:It goes along with "you're the most beautiful person in the world". We all know that's not actually true. Unless you are Lord Hosk because Lady Hosk IS the most beautiful person in the world so he gets the one exemption.

FTFY!

[–]Graham_LRR
Laurnil

Postby Laurnil » 18 Dec 2013, 18:44

Isn't Halloween a whole evening foreplay anyway? (Is that not the case for everyone?) I love Halloween.
Laurnil

viscomica
First Video: SPRING!

Postby viscomica » 18 Dec 2013, 18:52

We don't celebrate Halloween in my country so I wouldn't really know :P
Laurnil

Postby Laurnil » 18 Dec 2013, 19:00

viscomica wrote:We don't celebrate Halloween in my country so I wouldn't really know :P

YOU POOR SOULS!
Laurnil

Bebop Man
First Video: The Pirate Video

Postby Bebop Man » 18 Dec 2013, 19:50

Laurnil wrote:
viscomica wrote:We don't celebrate Halloween in my country so I wouldn't really know :P

YOU POOR SOULS!

RocStream
First Video: commodoreHUSTLE 03

Postby RocStream » 18 Dec 2013, 19:51

I got together with my girlfriend on Halloween two years ago, the same day I got to second base with her. #Winning
Song lyrics
Avistew
First Video: Can't remember

Postby Avistew » 18 Dec 2013, 20:07

Halloween in the US is weird. Not that I can compare with other countries. My husband calls it Slutoween and I can see why, it's the day adult women dress in a way they would never the rest of the year (or course I don't know everyone personally, but among the ones I know, I know they don't dress that way the rest of the year).

And I don't mean they're wearing costumes, I mean they're wearing less cloth than usual. Which is weird because it's also late enough in the year to already be cold by then, although I guess it depends on where you live.

I tried it (although I was still completely covered, but wearing a sexier outfit than I usually would) and I have to say I was very uncomfortable with the whole thing. I'd much rather be wearing a cool costume that's not sexy.

I find it very weird and awkward that they have "sexy" version of everything when it's a holiday based around death, sickness and horror. It makes me feel sick, not in a "moral judgement" way or anything, but actually physically. I just get nauseated whenever death/sickness and sex are associated (for instance sex in a horror movie? Sure way to make me feel sick).

I just feel like the two are so different and really shouldn't be mixed. I don't get what anyone likes about it.

Now, some costumes are not about death, sickness, etc, since Halloween costumes now include things like nurses or superheroes. My opinion is that it's weird in its own right, but at least I'm fine with these having sexy versions... Provided I also have the option to wear a non-sexy version, like the guys are.

All of this being said... I like Halloween better as a "for kids only" kind of holiday. Of course the whole concept is weird, you tell your kids all days long not to take candies from strangers, then you send them to knock on their doors and ask for it. But kids dressing up is cute, and not weirdly sexualised, so I like that part.
Check out my webcomic, The Meddlers! (Currently not updating)
Laurnil

Postby Laurnil » 19 Dec 2013, 08:09

My most recent Halloween costumes (order of most recent to least recent): Louise (from Bob's Burgers), Flo (The Progressive Lady)(again), Gender Swap Spock, Flo (The Progressive Lady), and a Fairy.

I agree that some women go sexy, but damn, I had to MAKE all of my costumes. You can't find a non-sexy (or rather, a non-slutty, because I was still pretty sexy) costume for purchase.

It is seriously becoming a problem. But, I do admit, it is one of the few nights a year I go out and get crazy.
Laurnil

Lord Hosk

Postby Lord Hosk » 19 Dec 2013, 10:20

I have been guy with tape, 6 years in a row. It has won me most original costume 3 years in at the same party. It has gotten me laid 4 times

[–]Graham_LRR
Laurnil

Postby Laurnil » 19 Dec 2013, 10:30

Guy with Tape?
Laurnil

Lord Hosk

Postby Lord Hosk » 19 Dec 2013, 11:45

I went to the party without a costume, cause not everyone dressed up and I came strait from work. So when the host asked me to help put up decorations with tape, I kept the tape, and put a t on my chest, when people would show up with no costume, I would say, im guy with tape, what are you? Then put a letter on thier chest.

That first year my wife took second place for sexiest costume, she said "well I came with you" so I put a u on her.

[–]Graham_LRR
My pseudonym is Ix
First Video: Canadian Girlfriend

Postby My pseudonym is Ix » 19 Dec 2013, 11:52

Halloween ain't really that big a thing this side of the pond: or so I thought before I went to uni. Students take any excuse to get drunk.

But yeah, I've certainly never taken it that seriously. I actually find it kinda weird.
"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not Image it after all."
Laurnil

Postby Laurnil » 19 Dec 2013, 12:15

BLASPHEMER! It's the only holiday I like. You can make a costume, you get a chance to be creative with your costumes, you get to eat a shit ton of candy, you can drink a shit ton, you don't have to spend it with your family, and horror movies.
Laurnil

Laurnil

Postby Laurnil » 19 Dec 2013, 12:20

Bebop Man wrote:
Laurnil wrote:

YOU POOR SOULS!

Also, I can't stop singing this song, now.

(CHILDHOOD!)
Laurnil

My pseudonym is Ix
First Video: Canadian Girlfriend

Postby My pseudonym is Ix » 19 Dec 2013, 13:51

Laurnil wrote:BLASPHEMER! It's the only holiday I like. You can make a costume, you get a chance to be creative with your costumes, you get to eat a shit ton of candy, you can drink a shit ton, you don't have to spend it with your family, and horror movies.

Don't really do costumes, like spending time with my family (well, broadly speaking anyway: Christmas and such is all good), not that big on horror movies, and I'm a student so drinking a shit ton is rarely something I need an excuse for. I only ever eat tons of sweets n shiz at Christmas, since my family never really went in for Easter as a holiday (even though, apparently, Easter accounts for something like 40% of the UK's chocolate sales).
"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not Image it after all."
Laurnil

Postby Laurnil » 19 Dec 2013, 13:55

Well, sir, then maybe you need to spend a Halloween in my neck of the woods and find out just how fun-tastic it can be.
Laurnil

Return to “General Discussion”