The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 23 Mar 2014, 12:43

Girls, love me, I'll give you all the chocolate you can handle.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby viscomica » 23 Mar 2014, 14:10

Bebop Man wrote:Image


Oh Ewan McGregor and chocolate. You know me so well! :)
User avatar
Bebop Man
Posts: 4465
Joined: 22 May 2013, 22:55
First Video: The Pirate Video
Location: The Black Lodge

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Bebop Man » 23 Mar 2014, 15:21

I couldn't find an image of Benedict Cumberbatch eating chocolate from Tom Hiddleston's mouth.
Image
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby viscomica » 23 Mar 2014, 15:27

That would have been awesome. Ah, a girl can dream.
User avatar
Bebop Man
Posts: 4465
Joined: 22 May 2013, 22:55
First Video: The Pirate Video
Location: The Black Lodge

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Bebop Man » 23 Mar 2014, 15:41

BTW there's a new Jim Jarmusch movie with Tom Hiddleston playing at BAFICI, we should go.
Image
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby viscomica » 23 Mar 2014, 15:43

Indeed Bebop! We should absolutely go!! :)
User avatar
Hepheastus
Posts: 1288
Joined: 18 Aug 2013, 13:10
First Video: Unskippable- Lost Planet
Location: Looking up every other word you say (UK)

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Hepheastus » 24 Mar 2014, 03:01

I don't know if this counts as chocolate but...
Image

I would do unspeakable things to this :P
Discere linguam Latinam fuit perditio tempore in schola

Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a Fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a Fruit Salad

What do you call two crows? Attempted murder
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby viscomica » 24 Mar 2014, 10:16

Chocolate cookies and icecream??? In the form of cake???
Excuse me, I'm gonna faint now.
User avatar
Deedles
Posts: 4043
Joined: 29 Nov 2010, 13:19
First Video: Man Cooking
Location: A shoebox on Kashyyyk.
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Deedles » 24 Mar 2014, 16:28

Hepheastus wrote:I don't know if this counts as chocolate but...
Image

I would do unspeakable things to this :P


Give me the cake and no one gets hurt....
Hurp-De-Durp!
User avatar
Hepheastus
Posts: 1288
Joined: 18 Aug 2013, 13:10
First Video: Unskippable- Lost Planet
Location: Looking up every other word you say (UK)

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Hepheastus » 25 Mar 2014, 01:06

I could mail it to you but I couldn't guaranty it's condition when it arrived...or before it left :P
Discere linguam Latinam fuit perditio tempore in schola

Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a Fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a Fruit Salad

What do you call two crows? Attempted murder
User avatar
Laurnil
Posts: 2373
Joined: 23 Apr 2009, 15:31
First Video: Cannot remember
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Laurnil » 25 Mar 2014, 13:57

Have we digressed into food porn since I left?
Laurnil

http://www.twitter.com/laurnil

FYI: Laurnil is short for Laura Nichelle
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby viscomica » 25 Mar 2014, 14:05

More food than porn.
User avatar
Hepheastus
Posts: 1288
Joined: 18 Aug 2013, 13:10
First Video: Unskippable- Lost Planet
Location: Looking up every other word you say (UK)

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Hepheastus » 25 Mar 2014, 15:32

Laurnil, welcome! Don't remember seeing you in a while :D
This is what happens when we're left unsupervised in the sex thread :P
Discere linguam Latinam fuit perditio tempore in schola

Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a Fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a Fruit Salad

What do you call two crows? Attempted murder
User avatar
Ptangmatik
Posts: 3596
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 09:44
First Video: probably one of the 1st unskippables
Location: the shire of york

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Ptangmatik » 25 Mar 2014, 15:39

Hey Laurnil, good to see you again.
Geoff_B wrote: ... Even for here, that was weird.
User avatar
Darkobra
Posts: 5343
Joined: 27 Jul 2007, 14:49
First Video: ISC: Goat Penis
Location: Scotland

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Darkobra » 25 Mar 2014, 15:39

I'm here because food was mentioned.
Lyinginbedmon wrote:You are clearly some form of incorporeal undead.
Like a vampire.
But with knives.
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 25 Mar 2014, 15:45

Hepheastus wrote:Laurnil, welcome! Don't remember seeing you in a while :D
This is what happens when we're left unsupervised in the sex thread :P


Nope, this what happens when I enter the thread.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby viscomica » 25 Mar 2014, 16:05

Elomin Sha wrote:Nope, this what happens when I enter the thread.


Hey! I was the one who mentioned chocolate! And don't you forget it, hm!
User avatar
Hepheastus
Posts: 1288
Joined: 18 Aug 2013, 13:10
First Video: Unskippable- Lost Planet
Location: Looking up every other word you say (UK)

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Hepheastus » 25 Mar 2014, 16:22

We all know who made you think of chocolate :P
Discere linguam Latinam fuit perditio tempore in schola

Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a Fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a Fruit Salad

What do you call two crows? Attempted murder
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 25 Mar 2014, 16:25

viscomica wrote:
Elomin Sha wrote:Nope, this what happens when I enter the thread.


Hey! I was the one who mentioned chocolate! And don't you forget it, hm!


I forget everything!!!!!
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
Lyinginbedmon
Posts: 10808
Joined: 20 Dec 2007, 18:08
First Video: BioShocked
Location: Darlington, Co. Durham
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Lyinginbedmon » 25 Mar 2014, 17:10

After all the stress of the last month or so, I could definitely do with getting laid. I'm not sure exactly how much of that, outside of said stress, is more an outgrowth of my romantic loneliness than an actual need for sexual release.
Image
Image
Morgan wrote:Lyinginbedmon is short, but he makes up for it in awesomeness
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 26 Mar 2014, 00:35

I prefer making a bonfire littered with the torn remains of all the crisp packets whose contents I what consume in hasteth.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
Laurnil
Posts: 2373
Joined: 23 Apr 2009, 15:31
First Video: Cannot remember
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Laurnil » 26 Mar 2014, 06:22

Thanks for the welcomes back. So....I'm dating a guy....and he has a weird fetish that I had never heard of and that I think might be a deal-breaker. So, I was wondering if we could talk it out.

It's hard to explain his kink...but, he gets off on the idea of my breasts, butt, and stomach expanding to laughably insane sizes, combined with intense sexual sensation (on my part) and also, growth in height.

It weirds me out because I can't physically do that.
Laurnil

http://www.twitter.com/laurnil

FYI: Laurnil is short for Laura Nichelle
User avatar
Ptangmatik
Posts: 3596
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 09:44
First Video: probably one of the 1st unskippables
Location: the shire of york

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Ptangmatik » 26 Mar 2014, 06:37

Well, I think if he started suggesting you get frisky with a bike pump, that might be a 'deal breaker'. It's odd though, that's surely got to be an entirely unfulfilled kink. Is he alright otherwise?
Geoff_B wrote: ... Even for here, that was weird.
User avatar
Laurnil
Posts: 2373
Joined: 23 Apr 2009, 15:31
First Video: Cannot remember
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Laurnil » 26 Mar 2014, 06:49

Ptangmatik wrote:Well, I think if he started suggesting you get frisky with a bike pump, that might be a 'deal breaker'. It's odd though, that's surely got to be an entirely unfulfilled kink. Is he alright otherwise?


He can't cum during sex. It kind of makes me feel bad about myself. He's a really nice guy. But, let's just say I'm glad I'm having a long period this month....I'm kind of avoiding sex.
Laurnil

http://www.twitter.com/laurnil

FYI: Laurnil is short for Laura Nichelle
User avatar
Lord Hosk
Posts: 6587
Joined: 07 Dec 2011, 08:30
First Video: Checkpoint: Into the breach
Location: Half and inch below the knuckle of the ring finger. MI

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Lord Hosk » 26 Mar 2014, 07:51

It sounds like he might not be the right fit for you.
Beware Bering Crystal Bears, Bearing Crystals. (Especially if the crystals they are bearing are, themselves, Bering Crystal Bears.) -Old, Stupid Proverb

[–]Graham_LRR
You hear that Khoo? We're almost better than the comic!

Return to “General Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests