The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
User avatar
Duckay
Posts: 3706
Joined: 05 Jun 2011, 00:57
First Video: Man Cooking
Location: Central Coast, Australia

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Duckay » 01 Apr 2014, 13:54

There are some people that I would feel uncomfortable sharing material with, others I don't. I'm not sure why the difference; I suppose it depends on the nature of the relationship. There are certain things that I'm interested in (not in acting on, but the idea is hot to me) that I've only told a very select few people, because I'm worried that people will judge me.
User avatar
Hepheastus
Posts: 1288
Joined: 18 Aug 2013, 13:10
First Video: Unskippable- Lost Planet
Location: Looking up every other word you say (UK)

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Hepheastus » 01 Apr 2014, 14:08

Laurnil wrote:Well, I know you, too, Heph. I wasn't saying that I didn't. Just that there are people I don't know on the forum.


YAAAY! Also I really came over all British there didn't I.
Discere linguam Latinam fuit perditio tempore in schola

Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a Fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a Fruit Salad

What do you call two crows? Attempted murder
User avatar
Laurnil
Posts: 2373
Joined: 23 Apr 2009, 15:31
First Video: Cannot remember
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Laurnil » 01 Apr 2014, 14:29

What British people call British....Americans call passive aggressive.
Laurnil

http://www.twitter.com/laurnil

FYI: Laurnil is short for Laura Nichelle
User avatar
Laurnil
Posts: 2373
Joined: 23 Apr 2009, 15:31
First Video: Cannot remember
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Laurnil » 01 Apr 2014, 14:51

Sorry, I haven't eaten all day and I'm so snarky.
Laurnil

http://www.twitter.com/laurnil

FYI: Laurnil is short for Laura Nichelle
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 01 Apr 2014, 14:52

In Britain we call that tradition
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
Bebop Man
Posts: 4465
Joined: 22 May 2013, 22:55
First Video: The Pirate Video
Location: The Black Lodge

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Bebop Man » 01 Apr 2014, 14:53

Elomin Sha wrote:In Britain we call that tradition


Starving?
Image
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby viscomica » 01 Apr 2014, 15:50

I think he was talking about being snarky?
Also, I don't mind sharing sexy stuff with Bebop as in oglaf kind of stuff or having a laugh at christina hendricks's boobs. But it's usually in a "lol" kind of way. :D
User avatar
Bebop Man
Posts: 4465
Joined: 22 May 2013, 22:55
First Video: The Pirate Video
Location: The Black Lodge

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Bebop Man » 01 Apr 2014, 16:56

viscomica wrote:I think he was talking about being snarky?
Also, I don't mind sharing sexy stuff with Bebop as in oglaf kind of stuff or having a laugh at christina hendricks's boobs. But it's usually in a "lol" kind of way. :D


Image
Image
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby viscomica » 01 Apr 2014, 17:28

Haha, yeah :D You sometimes do that teehee (not quite literal though teehee)
User avatar
Bebop Man
Posts: 4465
Joined: 22 May 2013, 22:55
First Video: The Pirate Video
Location: The Black Lodge

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Bebop Man » 01 Apr 2014, 17:35

You're OK, Charlie Brown. You're OK.
Image
User avatar
Hepheastus
Posts: 1288
Joined: 18 Aug 2013, 13:10
First Video: Unskippable- Lost Planet
Location: Looking up every other word you say (UK)

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Hepheastus » 02 Apr 2014, 02:12

Elomin Sha wrote:In Britain we call that tradition


Some call it a tradition, I call a way of life... which may explain the distinct lack of sex in my life
Discere linguam Latinam fuit perditio tempore in schola

Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a Fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a Fruit Salad

What do you call two crows? Attempted murder
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 02 Apr 2014, 03:37

Hepheastus wrote:
Elomin Sha wrote:In Britain we call that tradition


Some call it a tradition, I call a way of life... which may explain the distinct lack of sex in my life


I still win at that game.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
Hepheastus
Posts: 1288
Joined: 18 Aug 2013, 13:10
First Video: Unskippable- Lost Planet
Location: Looking up every other word you say (UK)

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Hepheastus » 02 Apr 2014, 03:42

You may win in the no sex game but i think I would best you in a Sarcasm-off
Discere linguam Latinam fuit perditio tempore in schola

Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a Fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a Fruit Salad

What do you call two crows? Attempted murder
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 02 Apr 2014, 03:59

Oh really? I had no idea you were as sarcastic as a fox who's just been appointed Professor of Sarcasm at Oxford University. I bow to your humbling ability.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
Hepheastus
Posts: 1288
Joined: 18 Aug 2013, 13:10
First Video: Unskippable- Lost Planet
Location: Looking up every other word you say (UK)

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Hepheastus » 02 Apr 2014, 04:34

Ooh, referencing Blackadder, real original. Well done sir, well done
Discere linguam Latinam fuit perditio tempore in schola

Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a Fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a Fruit Salad

What do you call two crows? Attempted murder
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 02 Apr 2014, 04:36

I accept your applause and will build an effigy to myself.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
My pseudonym is Ix
Posts: 3835
Joined: 31 Dec 2012, 09:28
First Video: Canadian Girlfriend
Location: --. .-. . .- - / -... .-. .. - .- .. -.
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby My pseudonym is Ix » 02 Apr 2014, 05:01

Twenty shillings on the newcomer!
"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not Image it after all."
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 02 Apr 2014, 05:03

Wow, that's a lot of faith you're putting on them.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
Hepheastus
Posts: 1288
Joined: 18 Aug 2013, 13:10
First Video: Unskippable- Lost Planet
Location: Looking up every other word you say (UK)

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Hepheastus » 02 Apr 2014, 05:09

Yeah, I'd back Elomin, he's really going to win
Discere linguam Latinam fuit perditio tempore in schola

Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a Fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a Fruit Salad

What do you call two crows? Attempted murder
User avatar
Lord Hosk
Posts: 6587
Joined: 07 Dec 2011, 08:30
First Video: Checkpoint: Into the breach
Location: Half and inch below the knuckle of the ring finger. MI

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Lord Hosk » 02 Apr 2014, 05:18

AND DOWN GOES ELOMIN!
1!
2!
3!
4!
Beware Bering Crystal Bears, Bearing Crystals. (Especially if the crystals they are bearing are, themselves, Bering Crystal Bears.) -Old, Stupid Proverb

[–]Graham_LRR
You hear that Khoo? We're almost better than the comic!
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 02 Apr 2014, 05:19

Boxing references, the sport of intellectuals.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
Hepheastus
Posts: 1288
Joined: 18 Aug 2013, 13:10
First Video: Unskippable- Lost Planet
Location: Looking up every other word you say (UK)

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Hepheastus » 02 Apr 2014, 06:01

In that case you must be a champion boxer
Discere linguam Latinam fuit perditio tempore in schola

Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a Fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a Fruit Salad

What do you call two crows? Attempted murder
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 02 Apr 2014, 06:07

You're an expert judge of character.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
Laurnil
Posts: 2373
Joined: 23 Apr 2009, 15:31
First Video: Cannot remember
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Laurnil » 02 Apr 2014, 08:02

Okay, girls...let's end this tampon fight. Kiss and make-up.
Laurnil

http://www.twitter.com/laurnil

FYI: Laurnil is short for Laura Nichelle
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 02 Apr 2014, 08:33

Literally or figuratively?
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.

Return to “General Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests