The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
JustAName
Posts: 7669
Joined: 30 Mar 2010, 21:08
First Video: Rapidfire I
Location: The Land of Unbearably Fashionable People and Lots of Cars

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby JustAName » 31 May 2014, 17:05

2stepz actually wrote up an explanation a while ago on why, due to the nature of rubber, more thick condoms are actually more likely to have cracks.

I just use BC right now, but I do want to get an implant if I get the chance.
Alja-Markir wrote:Andy is the LRR Heart-throb.
Morgan is the LRR Crotch-throb.


And all I can do is read a book to stay awake. And it rips my life away, but it's a great escape.

Image
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 31 May 2014, 17:07

Implant?
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
JustAName
Posts: 7669
Joined: 30 Mar 2010, 21:08
First Video: Rapidfire I
Location: The Land of Unbearably Fashionable People and Lots of Cars

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby JustAName » 31 May 2014, 17:15

Alja-Markir wrote:Andy is the LRR Heart-throb.
Morgan is the LRR Crotch-throb.


And all I can do is read a book to stay awake. And it rips my life away, but it's a great escape.

Image
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 31 May 2014, 17:21

Ah.
I live such a sheltered life.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
nicholasmc1
Posts: 2745
Joined: 22 Apr 2010, 01:20
First Video: The Job
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby nicholasmc1 » 31 May 2014, 17:39

My ex had the implant, seemed to work fine though it had a side effect or two but if I remember correctly two not have to think about all that shit for 3 years or something it was worth it.
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 31 May 2014, 17:51

At least I am getting theoretical knowledge for the time being.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
Posts: 19383
Joined: 29 Oct 2006, 12:19
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate
Location: In Limbo.

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Master Gunner » 31 May 2014, 17:53

Learning is fun!
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 31 May 2014, 18:00

I thought that was the practical stage? Which is a class I am no where near capable of attending.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
Posts: 19383
Joined: 29 Oct 2006, 12:19
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate
Location: In Limbo.

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Master Gunner » 31 May 2014, 18:23

Learning, at any level, is fun!
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
User avatar
ex-Lurker
Posts: 1962
Joined: 26 May 2012, 02:55
First Video: 'Skeeterpellant
Location: Guelph, Ontario

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby ex-Lurker » 31 May 2014, 23:00

Depends on if you're interested in the subject.
Totally accurate, except for all the times I'm not.
User avatar
Bebop Man
Posts: 4465
Joined: 22 May 2013, 22:55
First Video: The Pirate Video
Location: The Black Lodge

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Bebop Man » 31 May 2014, 23:08

The implant thing is some major sci-fi shit, I'm awed.
Image
User avatar
Darkobra
Posts: 5343
Joined: 27 Jul 2007, 14:49
First Video: ISC: Goat Penis
Location: Scotland

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Darkobra » 31 May 2014, 23:46

If you're going to walk arm in arm with her, make sure it's not that arm so long as it's in. Pressing against it can be painful.
Lyinginbedmon wrote:You are clearly some form of incorporeal undead.
Like a vampire.
But with knives.
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 01 Jun 2014, 01:04

Or prodding them saying: does this hurt? Does this hurt? What about now Now?

I think I may have described the sexual act.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
Kortanios
Posts: 196
Joined: 01 Jan 2013, 03:35
First Video: Max Effect
Location: The place The Other Place calls "The Other Place"

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Kortanios » 01 Jun 2014, 06:41

As to the safety of extra-thin or real-feel condoms; the Stiftung Warentest (a German independent consumer goods testing foundation) found that there was no difference in breakage/leakage rates between regular thickness and the thin/extra-thin varieties in the 24,500 condoms (26 different brands/makes) they tested in 2009. Yay science!

Edit: Corrected number tested.
Last edited by Kortanios on 01 Jun 2014, 08:12, edited 2 times in total.
Ergo bibamus!
User avatar
Darkobra
Posts: 5343
Joined: 27 Jul 2007, 14:49
First Video: ISC: Goat Penis
Location: Scotland

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Darkobra » 01 Jun 2014, 07:49

Or the pinky of a rubber glove.
Lyinginbedmon wrote:You are clearly some form of incorporeal undead.
Like a vampire.
But with knives.
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 01 Jun 2014, 09:02

This thread is the closest I'll ever get to sex. Discounting the time I had to knock the wall to tell my mother and step-father: Keep it down, I'm trying to sleep."
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
ex-Lurker
Posts: 1962
Joined: 26 May 2012, 02:55
First Video: 'Skeeterpellant
Location: Guelph, Ontario

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby ex-Lurker » 01 Jun 2014, 09:23

Awkward...
Totally accurate, except for all the times I'm not.
User avatar
Deedles
Posts: 4043
Joined: 29 Nov 2010, 13:19
First Video: Man Cooking
Location: A shoebox on Kashyyyk.
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Deedles » 01 Jun 2014, 09:48

A friend of mine told me and some other friends who he'd walked in on his mother and her boyfriend having sex on the patio... As he ran off she'd shouted after him that it wouldn't happen again... and then he walked in on them the next day too, on the patio.

I felt so sorry for him. xD
Hurp-De-Durp!
User avatar
My pseudonym is Ix
Posts: 3835
Joined: 31 Dec 2012, 09:28
First Video: Canadian Girlfriend
Location: --. .-. . .- - / -... .-. .. - .- .. -.
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby My pseudonym is Ix » 01 Jun 2014, 13:50

A schoolmate of mine once told me he and his girlfriend had been walked in on precisely twice, both at his place. The first time had been his Dad (post-coitus), who apparently entered the room, gave a brief survey of the situation, and left immediately. The other was his brother, who walked in just as the two of them were getting started. After a brief pause in which he presumably took in all the informationa available to him, I am told the exchange went somewhere along the lines of:

"Can I borrow a tenner Guy?"
"...what?"
"Can I borrow a tenner?"
"Er...no?"
"...well you're not exactly going to stop me, so.. *walks over to his wallet, takes out a £10 note* Cheers!"
*leaves*
"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not Image it after all."
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby viscomica » 01 Jun 2014, 17:20

Kortanios wrote:As to the safety of extra-thin or real-feel condoms; the Stiftung Warentest (a German independent consumer goods testing foundation) found that there was no difference in breakage/leakage rates between regular thickness and the thin/extra-thin varieties in the 24,500 condoms (26 different brands/makes) they tested in 2009. Yay science!

Edit: Corrected number tested.


I remember the opening scene to Idiocracy with the scientists focusing on research about hair products and bigger boners. :P Everytime someone mentions a group of scientists from fancy universities researching anything sex-related I think of that. I can't help but wonder if all the good minds are focusing on that, now.

EDIT: I realise the Stiftung Warentest is not a University but still...!
User avatar
Kortanios
Posts: 196
Joined: 01 Jan 2013, 03:35
First Video: Max Effect
Location: The place The Other Place calls "The Other Place"

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Kortanios » 02 Jun 2014, 00:39

viscomica wrote:
Kortanios wrote:As to the safety of extra-thin or real-feel condoms; the Stiftung Warentest (a German independent consumer goods testing foundation) found that there was no difference in breakage/leakage rates between regular thickness and the thin/extra-thin varieties in the 24,500 condoms (26 different brands/makes) they tested in 2009. Yay science!

Edit: Corrected number tested.


I remember the opening scene to Idiocracy with the scientists focusing on research about hair products and bigger boners. :P Everytime someone mentions a group of scientists from fancy universities researching anything sex-related I think of that. I can't help but wonder if all the good minds are focusing on that, now.

EDIT: I realise the Stiftung Warentest is not a University but still...!


They test any consumer products from yoghurt to mobile phones to analysing which banks are likely going to screw you over on student loans, definitely not just sex focussed.
Ergo bibamus!
User avatar
My pseudonym is Ix
Posts: 3835
Joined: 31 Dec 2012, 09:28
First Video: Canadian Girlfriend
Location: --. .-. . .- - / -... .-. .. - .- .. -.
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby My pseudonym is Ix » 02 Jun 2014, 01:09

A disproportionate amount of scientific research in general is sex-based, however; the number of psychological studies undertaken in strip clubs is an oft-quoted example. Scientists like to enjoy themselves too.
"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not Image it after all."
User avatar
Bebop Man
Posts: 4465
Joined: 22 May 2013, 22:55
First Video: The Pirate Video
Location: The Black Lodge

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Bebop Man » 02 Jun 2014, 04:47

This reminds me of a French movie in which a guy and a woman who work at a condom factory have sex at work. Of course the boss is just giving some investors a tour around the place, and of course they bump into them having sex, and of course the boss awkwardly explains that they're QA testers.
Image
User avatar
Hepheastus
Posts: 1288
Joined: 18 Aug 2013, 13:10
First Video: Unskippable- Lost Planet
Location: Looking up every other word you say (UK)

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Hepheastus » 02 Jun 2014, 06:24

1.) Coconut oil (which can be used as lube) dissolves plastics and rubber so don't use it with a condom

2.) Once a roommate was having sex with a friend of another roommate. They were making a hell of a lot of noise, I seem to remember, in the night and I'd been awake for about 3 days due to Insomnia being awesome. I was trying desperately to sleep so I barged into the living room where they were and sleepily demanded they be quiet. Funny thing was I was so tired I didn't notice what they were doing and only found out the next day when my roommate was being weirdly nice and apologetic to me
Discere linguam Latinam fuit perditio tempore in schola

Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a Fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a Fruit Salad

What do you call two crows? Attempted murder
User avatar
Fezzul
Posts: 2550
Joined: 10 Aug 2011, 06:45
First Video: Toothy Smile
Location: New York

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Fezzul » 02 Jun 2014, 12:12

Okay, so I'm looking for a little advice about condoms.

Put simply, I've been having trouble with the damn things staying on. A condom is awkward enough as it is, I don't also want to have to be worrying about it doing it's job. I've tried a couple of different brands and had the same problem.

I haven't had any scares, but I have had a couple of tense moments, and I'd really rather avoid any more.

Any advice?
-----------------------------------------
And that's the news. Skeptics remain skeptical.

Return to “General Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 18 guests