The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
User avatar
Darkobra
Posts: 5343
Joined: 27 Jul 2007, 14:49
First Video: ISC: Goat Penis
Location: Scotland

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Darkobra » 02 Jun 2014, 12:16

Have you tried different sizes too?
Lyinginbedmon wrote:You are clearly some form of incorporeal undead.
Like a vampire.
But with knives.
User avatar
Fezzul
Posts: 2550
Joined: 10 Aug 2011, 06:45
First Video: Toothy Smile
Location: New York

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Fezzul » 02 Jun 2014, 12:59

I honestly don't know, how does one measure condom size?
-----------------------------------------
And that's the news. Skeptics remain skeptical.
User avatar
Darkobra
Posts: 5343
Joined: 27 Jul 2007, 14:49
First Video: ISC: Goat Penis
Location: Scotland

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Darkobra » 02 Jun 2014, 13:16

I think it says on the box what size is appropriate for what. I've only ever bought them once so I don't remember that well. I just remember really studying the box to make sure I got the right things.
Lyinginbedmon wrote:You are clearly some form of incorporeal undead.
Like a vampire.
But with knives.
User avatar
ZePancakes
Posts: 813
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 19:23
First Video: Bad News
Location: The Event Horizon, NSW, Aus

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby ZePancakes » 02 Jun 2014, 15:12

Yeah, it may be a size issue. Some brands have a grab bag product that allows you to try out their range so it becomes easier to determine one that's right for you.
Oh-h-h-h SNAP... Concede.

Image
User avatar
Kortanios
Posts: 196
Joined: 01 Jan 2013, 03:35
First Video: Max Effect
Location: The place The Other Place calls "The Other Place"

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Kortanios » 02 Jun 2014, 15:19

You can try different sizes, some brands also do "fitted" ones that have differing width to give a closer fit along the entire length so to speak without you having to use smaller size condoms that would be more uncomfortable in places where there might be a greater circumference. These usually are not the cheapest brands though.
Ergo bibamus!
User avatar
Bebop Man
Posts: 4465
Joined: 22 May 2013, 22:55
First Video: The Pirate Video
Location: The Black Lodge

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Bebop Man » 02 Jun 2014, 15:30

It's possible you're unrolling them the wrong way? They usually loosen off if you do.
Image
User avatar
RAIC
Posts: 305
Joined: 01 Oct 2006, 07:47
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate
Location: Arnhem, The Netherlands

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby RAIC » 02 Jun 2014, 17:09

^ I was about to suggest the same thing, make sure you put them on correctly. Be careful they're not inside out and unroll as far as possible. Whenever I had a condom that didn't stay on properly, it was because it wasn't rolled down far enough. For me it was harder to roll the condom down at the end of the shaft, so in the beginning I thought that it was as far as it could go. Turns out I was wrong and just needed a bit more practice/help.
tak197 wrote:Guys! A Good Looking Ginger DUDE! We have the internet equivalent of a unicorn in our presence.
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 03 Jun 2014, 08:33

Not sure why but a few weeks ago my interest to actually try sex rose.
Am I growing up?
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
Lord Hosk
Posts: 6587
Joined: 07 Dec 2011, 08:30
First Video: Checkpoint: Into the breach
Location: Half and inch below the knuckle of the ring finger. MI

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Lord Hosk » 03 Jun 2014, 10:18

That is one possible explanation.
Beware Bering Crystal Bears, Bearing Crystals. (Especially if the crystals they are bearing are, themselves, Bering Crystal Bears.) -Old, Stupid Proverb

[–]Graham_LRR
You hear that Khoo? We're almost better than the comic!
User avatar
Fezzul
Posts: 2550
Joined: 10 Aug 2011, 06:45
First Video: Toothy Smile
Location: New York

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Fezzul » 03 Jun 2014, 21:01

No, I think we've finally pulled you down to our level.
-----------------------------------------
And that's the news. Skeptics remain skeptical.
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby viscomica » 04 Jun 2014, 17:04

Why down?
User avatar
Darkobra
Posts: 5343
Joined: 27 Jul 2007, 14:49
First Video: ISC: Goat Penis
Location: Scotland

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Darkobra » 05 Jun 2014, 00:54

Because it's hard to do it standing up.
Lyinginbedmon wrote:You are clearly some form of incorporeal undead.
Like a vampire.
But with knives.
User avatar
Hepheastus
Posts: 1288
Joined: 18 Aug 2013, 13:10
First Video: Unskippable- Lost Planet
Location: Looking up every other word you say (UK)

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Hepheastus » 05 Jun 2014, 01:23

says you :P
Discere linguam Latinam fuit perditio tempore in schola

Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a Fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a Fruit Salad

What do you call two crows? Attempted murder
User avatar
aeric90
Posts: 2866
Joined: 12 Apr 2010, 06:09
First Video: How to Talk Like a Pirate
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby aeric90 » 05 Jun 2014, 05:21

Depending on your height difference it is pretty much a lot of work for at least one person.
Join The War Against Pants
http://twitter.com/aeric90
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 05 Jun 2014, 05:24

I'm 1.78m, good luck trying to get me off my vertical base.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
Darkobra
Posts: 5343
Joined: 27 Jul 2007, 14:49
First Video: ISC: Goat Penis
Location: Scotland

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Darkobra » 05 Jun 2014, 05:40

If you know what I mean!
Lyinginbedmon wrote:You are clearly some form of incorporeal undead.
Like a vampire.
But with knives.
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 05 Jun 2014, 05:46

Good luck trying to get me off my horizontal base when I'm sleeping.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
aeric90
Posts: 2866
Joined: 12 Apr 2010, 06:09
First Video: How to Talk Like a Pirate
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby aeric90 » 05 Jun 2014, 10:58

Elomin Sha wrote:Good luck trying to get me off my horizontal base when I'm sleeping.


There's a morning wood joke here but I can't quite really work around it.
Join The War Against Pants
http://twitter.com/aeric90
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 05 Jun 2014, 11:14

I don't do any agriculture in my room.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
Prospero101
Posts: 2372
Joined: 26 Jan 2013, 08:19
First Video: Feed Dump: Soldiers of Fortune
Location: The suburb of a city that doesn't exist

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Prospero101 » 05 Jun 2014, 11:17

So I've developed an imaginary harem of sexy women to cater to my every need. They all have names and backstories.

Coping mechanisms are fun, aren't they?
It's all over but the crying. And the taxes.

"Perfectionism might look good in his shiny shoes, but he's kind of an asshole and no one invites him to their pool parties."
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 05 Jun 2014, 11:39

It's got to be better than have worry attacks to important matters and the only way to cope is to listen to Creed and Nickleback while you huddle in a dark, damp, corner; shaking.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
Bebop Man
Posts: 4465
Joined: 22 May 2013, 22:55
First Video: The Pirate Video
Location: The Black Lodge

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Bebop Man » 05 Jun 2014, 11:41

Prospero101 wrote:So I've developed an imaginary harem of sexy women to cater to my every need. They all have names and backstories.

Coping mechanisms are fun, aren't they?


So basically you've been playing Katawa Shoujo.
Image
User avatar
Prospero101
Posts: 2372
Joined: 26 Jan 2013, 08:19
First Video: Feed Dump: Soldiers of Fortune
Location: The suburb of a city that doesn't exist

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Prospero101 » 05 Jun 2014, 11:55

I don't even know what that is.
It's all over but the crying. And the taxes.

"Perfectionism might look good in his shiny shoes, but he's kind of an asshole and no one invites him to their pool parties."
User avatar
Darkobra
Posts: 5343
Joined: 27 Jul 2007, 14:49
First Video: ISC: Goat Penis
Location: Scotland

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Darkobra » 05 Jun 2014, 11:59

They're a Canadian band and - Oh. You meant- Carry on.
Lyinginbedmon wrote:You are clearly some form of incorporeal undead.
Like a vampire.
But with knives.
User avatar
Prospero101
Posts: 2372
Joined: 26 Jan 2013, 08:19
First Video: Feed Dump: Soldiers of Fortune
Location: The suburb of a city that doesn't exist

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Prospero101 » 05 Jun 2014, 12:17

*emerges from the Wikipedia hole, gasping for breath*

Christ, I now know far, far too much about erotic Japanese visual novels. I'm actually curious enough to give one a try.
It's all over but the crying. And the taxes.

"Perfectionism might look good in his shiny shoes, but he's kind of an asshole and no one invites him to their pool parties."

Return to “General Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests