The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby viscomica » 17 Jul 2014, 17:45

BAH DUM TSSS
User avatar
Hepheastus
Posts: 1288
Joined: 18 Aug 2013, 13:10
First Video: Unskippable- Lost Planet
Location: Looking up every other word you say (UK)

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Hepheastus » 20 Jul 2014, 23:52

Level up?
Discere linguam Latinam fuit perditio tempore in schola

Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a Fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a Fruit Salad

What do you call two crows? Attempted murder
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 21 Jul 2014, 03:54

More like a cock up.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby viscomica » 21 Jul 2014, 07:38

I see what you did there
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 21 Jul 2014, 08:21

Nothing to see here, move along, move along.
I assure you all nothing happened.
Just keep on waling and don't look to your immediate right.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
Merrymaker_Mortalis
Posts: 7224
Joined: 24 Feb 2010, 19:19
First Video: ENN's First Episode on Escapist
Location: Wales

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Merrymaker_Mortalis » 06 Aug 2014, 14:35

I always find it a challenge trying to eat a foot-long Subway sandwich in a way that doesn't look like I'm stuffing a bready penis in my mouth.
I flank it.

This seemed the best thread to post that muse due to the word penis.
User avatar
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
Posts: 19383
Joined: 29 Oct 2006, 12:19
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate
Location: In Limbo.
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Master Gunner » 06 Aug 2014, 14:56

...I ponder why it would over concern you what eating a Subway sandwich looks like. It looks like eating a sub.
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
User avatar
Merrymaker_Mortalis
Posts: 7224
Joined: 24 Feb 2010, 19:19
First Video: ENN's First Episode on Escapist
Location: Wales

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Merrymaker_Mortalis » 07 Aug 2014, 13:31

Maybe I'm still slightly insecure about my sexuality.
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 07 Aug 2014, 13:48

My sexuality is Elomin Sha.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
Posts: 19383
Joined: 29 Oct 2006, 12:19
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate
Location: In Limbo.
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Master Gunner » 07 Aug 2014, 15:08

Oddly enough, my sexuality is also Elomin Sha.
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 07 Aug 2014, 15:15

ARGH! UNCLEAN! UNCLEAN!
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 11 Aug 2014, 13:48

I'm blaming being tired, having only 2 days off work in the past 31 days on this one. When I get tired my mind wanders and throws hypothetical after hypothetical. My brain asked if I would I would experiment and try a certain act.
Thought about it and said 'Holding hands with someone is something I should work on first', then went and played Baja on my 360 instead because what it proposed wouldn't happen.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
poopintheairtonight
Posts: 67
Joined: 09 Aug 2014, 12:13
First Video: Checkpoint

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby poopintheairtonight » 11 Aug 2014, 15:42

Elomin Sha wrote:I'm blaming being tired, having only 2 days off work in the past 31 days on this one. When I get tired my mind wanders and throws hypothetical after hypothetical. My brain asked if I would I would experiment and try a certain act.
Thought about it and said 'Holding hands with someone is something I should work on first', then went and played Baja on my 360 instead because what it proposed wouldn't happen.


Get out of my head (talented) Elomin Sha! Get out of my head!

On a side note I did some thinking about my previous relationships in the shower today and realized that sex might've been too much of a part. I don't mean to say I ever dated someone for the sex alone, or that I wouldn't otherwise like and appreciate having them in my life. Merely that once in the relationship spending time with them more often than not involved sex. I have no idea what to do about that.
Well, do you want an ethical solution or an effective one?
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 12 Aug 2014, 00:58

Very roomy in there.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
Avistew
Posts: 2593
Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 18:34
First Video: Can't remember
Location: Oregon, USA

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Avistew » 12 Aug 2014, 09:14

poopintheairtonight wrote:On a side note I did some thinking about my previous relationships in the shower today and realized that sex might've been too much of a part. I don't mean to say I ever dated someone for the sex alone, or that I wouldn't otherwise like and appreciate having them in my life. Merely that once in the relationship spending time with them more often than not involved sex. I have no idea what to do about that.



Well to be fair, if your previous relationships were in the shower, you would have been naked most of the time if not all of the time, and that tends to lead to sex.
Check out my webcomic, The Meddlers! (Currently not updating)
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 12 Aug 2014, 12:15

I was in a shower once, it was a scary time.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
Lord Hosk
Posts: 6587
Joined: 07 Dec 2011, 08:30
First Video: Checkpoint: Into the breach
Location: Half and inch below the knuckle of the ring finger. MI

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Lord Hosk » 12 Aug 2014, 12:37

Avistew wrote:
poopintheairtonight wrote:On a side note I did some thinking about my previous relationships in the shower today and realized that sex might've been too much of a part. I don't mean to say I ever dated someone for the sex alone, or that I wouldn't otherwise like and appreciate having them in my life. Merely that once in the relationship spending time with them more often than not involved sex. I have no idea what to do about that.



Well to be fair, if your previous relationships were in the shower, you would have been naked most of the time if not all of the time, and that tends to lead to sex.


We have to remodel one of our bathrooms, we have a shower stall in one that is just big enough for one, and the tub/shower is too narrow and has a bit too much of a slant in the floor. Neither one is conducive to shower sex which is unfortunate.
Beware Bering Crystal Bears, Bearing Crystals. (Especially if the crystals they are bearing are, themselves, Bering Crystal Bears.) -Old, Stupid Proverb

[–]Graham_LRR
You hear that Khoo? We're almost better than the comic!
User avatar
poopintheairtonight
Posts: 67
Joined: 09 Aug 2014, 12:13
First Video: Checkpoint

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby poopintheairtonight » 12 Aug 2014, 15:03

Avistew wrote:
poopintheairtonight wrote:On a side note I did some thinking about my previous relationships in the shower today and realized that sex might've been too much of a part. I don't mean to say I ever dated someone for the sex alone, or that I wouldn't otherwise like and appreciate having them in my life. Merely that once in the relationship spending time with them more often than not involved sex. I have no idea what to do about that.



Well to be fair, if your previous relationships were in the shower, you would have been naked most of the time if not all of the time, and that tends to lead to sex.


I guess I should have said "while in the shower."
Well, do you want an ethical solution or an effective one?
User avatar
Avistew
Posts: 2593
Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 18:34
First Video: Can't remember
Location: Oregon, USA

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Avistew » 12 Aug 2014, 21:08

I never had sex in a shower or tub, never had any that could fit more than one person. Had a few that could be argued not to fit a single person, actually. I'm not sure if I would like it, though, it seems that it would involved getting water splashed in your face. I don't like getting it in my eyes, ears or mouth. And if the water is turned off then might as well do it outside the shower. Still, I might give it a try if I ever get a shower big enough.
Check out my webcomic, The Meddlers! (Currently not updating)
User avatar
poopintheairtonight
Posts: 67
Joined: 09 Aug 2014, 12:13
First Video: Checkpoint

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby poopintheairtonight » 12 Aug 2014, 21:49

What I meant was, I thought and reflected about my past relationships whilst I was taking a shower.

Sex in a shower is still sex, but it's slippery, expensive the longer it goes on and bathrooms tend to make some noisy echoes.
Well, do you want an ethical solution or an effective one?
User avatar
Darkobra
Posts: 5343
Joined: 27 Jul 2007, 14:49
First Video: ISC: Goat Penis
Location: Scotland

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Darkobra » 12 Aug 2014, 21:51

And about 20 musician jokes came to mind.
Lyinginbedmon wrote:You are clearly some form of incorporeal undead.
Like a vampire.
But with knives.
User avatar
betsytheripper
Posts: 251
Joined: 12 Nov 2013, 21:49
First Video: Scientist's Rebuttal to ICP
Location: Fields and Cows and Fields

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby betsytheripper » 12 Aug 2014, 22:38

My ex had a water kink, and let me tell you how unfun water sex is. It washes away all those nice, natural lubricants, so unless you're prepared with silicon lube, it is rough going. Also, getting water (especially soapy tub water or chlorinated pool water) up in the vagina is really not good for the natural chemistry up there.
-betsy
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 19 Aug 2014, 07:01

Having an urge.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 20 Aug 2014, 08:33

Why won't someone hold my hand?

*Goes grabs a hatchet*
Someone prepare for 40 whacks.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
Hepheastus
Posts: 1288
Joined: 18 Aug 2013, 13:10
First Video: Unskippable- Lost Planet
Location: Looking up every other word you say (UK)

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Hepheastus » 20 Aug 2014, 11:25

BOW CHICKA WOW WOW
Discere linguam Latinam fuit perditio tempore in schola

Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a Fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a Fruit Salad

What do you call two crows? Attempted murder

Return to “General Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests