The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
User avatar
auberginequeen
Posts: 1559
Joined: 25 May 2009, 19:04
First Video: Rejected 'Get A Mac' Ads
Location: aubergineland

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby auberginequeen » 19 Aug 2016, 04:42

You can't tell me what to do! If I want to put a bomb in my uterus then that's my right as a woman! Stop oppressing meeeeee!
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 19 Aug 2016, 05:08

Pffft, I'm a crotegy old fart voted into power by you common folk. I decided your entire lives. Don't lke it, vote me out. Ha ha ha,but you won't.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
Avistew
Posts: 2593
Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 18:34
First Video: Can't remember
Location: Oregon, USA

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Avistew » 21 Aug 2016, 10:27

Grats, aubergine! I had an IUD for 10 years and I was really happy with it, I hope your experience turns out as well as mine (I got essured once the 10 years were up, so no more IUD for me).
Check out my webcomic, The Meddlers! (Currently not updating)
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 21 Aug 2016, 11:14

Essured? You insured yourself against getting pregnant?
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
Avistew
Posts: 2593
Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 18:34
First Video: Can't remember
Location: Oregon, USA

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Avistew » 22 Aug 2016, 14:10

Elomin Sha wrote:Essured? You insured yourself against getting pregnant?


Yep!

Essure is a procedure where they put coils in your tubes, and over the next three months your body creates tissue around those coils, blocking your tubes completely. It's an alternative to tubal ligation, the main advantage being that it's done through "natural passages" so you don't undergo surgery. It's got its own downsides of course (for instance, can't have it done if you have nickel allergies).

At any rate, an IUD is redundant with it, and they needed to remove it to be able to place the coils anyways, so I had it removed and the coils placed at the same time.
Check out my webcomic, The Meddlers! (Currently not updating)
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 22 Aug 2016, 17:14

Ewwwwwwwwww.

I'd prefer the IED made of semtex personally.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
auberginequeen
Posts: 1559
Joined: 25 May 2009, 19:04
First Video: Rejected 'Get A Mac' Ads
Location: aubergineland

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby auberginequeen » 22 Aug 2016, 19:58

Personally, I'd replace the coils with little impossible staircases.

Y'know, MC Essure.
User avatar
My pseudonym is Ix
Posts: 3835
Joined: 31 Dec 2012, 09:28
First Video: Canadian Girlfriend
Location: --. .-. . .- - / -... .-. .. - .- .. -.
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby My pseudonym is Ix » 23 Aug 2016, 04:14

Weirdly, my mother fits coils (among other things- she's a family planning nurse) for a living and I'd never actually asked how they work. So there's an interesting bit of learning.
"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not Image it after all."
User avatar
King Kool
Quality and Quantity
Posts: 5982
Joined: 28 Jan 2008, 19:22
Location: Rhode Island
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby King Kool » 23 Aug 2016, 17:59

auberginequeen wrote:Personally, I'd replace the coils with little impossible staircases.

Y'know, MC Essure.



OH MY GOD
Image
a winner is you. - Ash
King Kool, you are wrong. - Graham
King Kool, shut your face. - James
This thread was creepy until KingKool made it AWESOME. - Tombrend
Why this obsession with foam implements? - Metcarfre
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 24 Aug 2016, 01:46

No. Stana stairlift.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
Avistew
Posts: 2593
Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 18:34
First Video: Can't remember
Location: Oregon, USA

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Avistew » 24 Aug 2016, 15:51

auberginequeen wrote:Personally, I'd replace the coils with little impossible staircases.

Y'know, MC Essure.


Teehee.
Check out my webcomic, The Meddlers! (Currently not updating)
User avatar
auberginequeen
Posts: 1559
Joined: 25 May 2009, 19:04
First Video: Rejected 'Get A Mac' Ads
Location: aubergineland

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby auberginequeen » 26 Aug 2016, 08:54

Removed.
Last edited by auberginequeen on 01 Dec 2019, 15:21, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 26 Aug 2016, 09:17

Told you you should have gone with an IED. It only goes wrong once and you don't need to do anything. Other people clean up the mess.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
auberginequeen
Posts: 1559
Joined: 25 May 2009, 19:04
First Video: Rejected 'Get A Mac' Ads
Location: aubergineland

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby auberginequeen » 26 Aug 2016, 16:36

Removed.
Last edited by auberginequeen on 01 Dec 2019, 15:21, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Avistew
Posts: 2593
Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 18:34
First Video: Can't remember
Location: Oregon, USA

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Avistew » 27 Aug 2016, 00:16

That sounds pretty terrible, aubergine! I hope it all goes well the second time.
Check out my webcomic, The Meddlers! (Currently not updating)
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 27 Aug 2016, 02:00

If I am no on a watchlist, of all people, or maybe a watchlist for forum Gestapo Bundesliga, you will never be.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
auberginequeen
Posts: 1559
Joined: 25 May 2009, 19:04
First Video: Rejected 'Get A Mac' Ads
Location: aubergineland

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby auberginequeen » 29 Aug 2016, 13:12

Removed.
Last edited by auberginequeen on 01 Dec 2019, 15:20, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 29 Aug 2016, 14:24

American Football or proper English Football?
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
Posts: 19383
Joined: 29 Oct 2006, 12:19
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate
Location: In Limbo.

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Master Gunner » 29 Aug 2016, 15:20

Both American and Association Footballs have the same mass, and appear to be kicked with around the same amount of force. So I'm going to guess both, at once, along with a Rugby ball for good measure.
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
User avatar
auberginequeen
Posts: 1559
Joined: 25 May 2009, 19:04
First Video: Rejected 'Get A Mac' Ads
Location: aubergineland

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby auberginequeen » 29 Aug 2016, 16:00

I was deliberately vague for this precise reason. ;)
User avatar
Merrymaker_Mortalis
Posts: 7224
Joined: 24 Feb 2010, 19:19
First Video: ENN's First Episode on Escapist
Location: Wales

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Merrymaker_Mortalis » 03 Jan 2017, 08:57

I find someone showing tender affection towards another person very erotic.
User avatar
Aeralis
Posts: 255
Joined: 22 Nov 2010, 20:22
First Video: enn: Nerd Flu
Location: Portland, OR

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Aeralis » 03 Jan 2017, 09:27

I'd agree with that. Goes with my stance that foreplay is the best part of sex (and in some cases potentially the only truly enjoyable part).
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 03 Jan 2017, 09:41

Maho?
Why have people started speaking another language again?
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 03 Jan 2017, 14:39

Anyhoo, did something new, not sure if it was a good idea.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
Merrymaker_Mortalis
Posts: 7224
Joined: 24 Feb 2010, 19:19
First Video: ENN's First Episode on Escapist
Location: Wales

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Merrymaker_Mortalis » 03 Jan 2017, 14:58

Aeralis wrote:I'd agree with that. Goes with my stance that foreplay is the best part of sex (and in some cases potentially the only truly enjoyable part).


I hope that is true. I seem to realise I have less and less interest every day with the hypothetical situation of placing my penis inside someone else, but I still wish to be intimate with someone.

Return to “General Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests