He's A Scientist!

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go

Batman?

Batman.
5
14%
Buttmang.
4
11%
Bootmung.
1
3%
Potato.
16
43%
Scientist?
11
30%
 
Total votes: 37
User avatar
MattAn
Posts: 1233
Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 13:07
First Video: You're Kidding
Location: Perth, Ausphailia
Contact:

He's A Scientist!

Postby MattAn » 30 May 2013, 13:23

Image

Discuss.
Image
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: He's A Scientist!

Postby Elomin Sha » 30 May 2013, 14:50

'Batman's a scientist' should be 'Batman's a scientist?'

Anyway.

He's not a scientist. He's the GOD DAMN Batman.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
Keab42
Posts: 6662
Joined: 27 May 2009, 16:38
Location: In England

Re: He's A Scientist!

Postby Keab42 » 30 May 2013, 15:07

WULVERMANG!
Keab42: Keeb-forty-two Deal with it. @Keab42 | | +Keab42 | | Tumblr
User avatar
MattAn
Posts: 1233
Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 13:07
First Video: You're Kidding
Location: Perth, Ausphailia
Contact:

Re: He's A Scientist!

Postby MattAn » 30 May 2013, 15:07

Elomin Sha wrote:'Batman's a scientist' should be 'Batman's a scientist?'

Anyway.

He's not a scientist. He's the GOD DAMN Batman.

STOP RUINING FUN. FUN-RUINER. MOOOOM, ELOMIN'S NOT BEING FUUUN. D:

Statement, not question. State. Ment.

Image

WHARRGARBL.

EDIT: Also I love the poll answers already. You guys. <3. YOU GUYS.
Image
User avatar
Jimor
Posts: 139
Joined: 21 May 2013, 14:41
First Video: Checkpoint
Location: California
Contact:

Re: He's A Scientist!

Postby Jimor » 30 May 2013, 20:10

A man dressed as a bat.
User avatar
Sieg Reyu
Posts: 2925
Joined: 16 Oct 2006, 12:24
First Video: How to Talk Like a Pirate
Location: State of Confusion
Contact:

Re: He's A Scientist!

Postby Sieg Reyu » 30 May 2013, 20:30

Batman's not a scientist. It should be a question.
Image Image Image
User avatar
Bebop Man
Posts: 4465
Joined: 22 May 2013, 22:55
First Video: The Pirate Video
Location: The Black Lodge

Re: He's A Scientist!

Postby Bebop Man » 30 May 2013, 20:45

Maybe all Batmans are scientists, but not every scientist is a Batman? I'm sure this is one of those logic problems.
Image
User avatar
Kapol
Posts: 6120
Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 03:31
First Video: Whisky Tango Foxtrot
Location: The ever-shifting landscape of the mind

Re: He's A Scientist!

Postby Kapol » 30 May 2013, 20:52

Batman is a scientist, and I can prove such using science. However, I will not do so.
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: He's A Scientist!

Postby Elomin Sha » 31 May 2013, 00:58

All Batmans are scientists?
Can I get a rain check on George Clooney?
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
MattAn
Posts: 1233
Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 13:07
First Video: You're Kidding
Location: Perth, Ausphailia
Contact:

Re: He's A Scientist!

Postby MattAn » 31 May 2013, 04:19

YOU'RE ALL WRONG. Stop being wrong! Literally all Batmens is science. Because reasons. And Batman. And Batarangs. HE USES equipment. #Science

#BatmanForScience

Also, Good Game's Bajo and Wil Anderson of the TOFOP (FOFOP) podcast are Batmen! They would know their Batmens!

And if I were to ask Justin Hamilton, Australian comedian/podcaster and professional "Fuck you, because Batman!" aficionado (no really, all of Batman is his passion, because he's Batman. Also, George Clooney's Batman then went on to make better things, because he was Batman.) What I'm trying to say is.. IT'S ALWAYS BATMAN.
Image
User avatar
empath
Posts: 13530
Joined: 28 Nov 2007, 17:20
First Video: How to Talk Like a Pirate
Location: back in the arse end of nowhere

Re: He's A Scientist!

Postby empath » 31 May 2013, 04:38

Wait... "all batmen are scientists"? "You keep using that word-" OH! I see the root of all this: you're confusing "scientist" and "servant"! That's where all this is coming from; well, in that case? Certainly I'll agree that "All batmen are 'scientists'" and vote "'Scientist?'" :)
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Yaxley
Posts: 2389
Joined: 02 Nov 2008, 14:38
First Video: Lock Out
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: He's A Scientist!

Postby Yaxley » 31 May 2013, 06:28

I shouldn't have stopped for that haircut.
User avatar
MattAn
Posts: 1233
Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 13:07
First Video: You're Kidding
Location: Perth, Ausphailia
Contact:

Re: He's A Scientist!

Postby MattAn » 31 May 2013, 07:56

empath wrote:Wait... "all batmen are scientists"? "You keep using that word-" OH! I see the root of all this: you're confusing "scientist" and "servant"! That's where all this is coming from; well, in that case? Certainly I'll agree that "All batmen are 'scientists'" and vote "'Scientist?'" :)


...wat? There's so much formatting there, I don't know which is quote and which.. Isn't.. A.. Bat... I'm just going to Batman over to Batman so Batman can Batman. Batman.

Image

HE SPEAKS TRUTH. (Except RAIL = BATMAN. ONE BATMAN. In which everyone is Batman.)
Image
User avatar
Dubious_wolf
Posts: 2761
Joined: 30 Nov 2009, 09:52
First Video: Mercenary Solutions 2
Location: My room eating YOUR cheese-its

Re: He's A Scientist!

Postby Dubious_wolf » 31 May 2013, 08:08

Image

Catman?
^( " )^
winner!
User avatar
tamaness
Posts: 2673
Joined: 17 Oct 2008, 03:44
First Video: LRReview: Desert Bus
Location: Stuck between a rock and a hard place
Contact:

Re: He's A Scientist!

Postby tamaness » 31 May 2013, 08:10

Man-bat.
Image
User avatar
empath
Posts: 13530
Joined: 28 Nov 2007, 17:20
First Video: How to Talk Like a Pirate
Location: back in the arse end of nowhere

Re: He's A Scientist!

Postby empath » 31 May 2013, 08:53

No, I mean batman.

You know:
World English Dictionary wrote:batman (ˈbætmən)

n , pl -men
an officer's personal servant in any of the armed forces

[C18: from Old French bat , bast , from Medieval Latin bastum packsaddle]
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Tycherin
Posts: 835
Joined: 30 Mar 2011, 13:27
First Video: The Lich King's New Wrath
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: He's A Scientist!

Postby Tycherin » 31 May 2013, 20:09

madAlric wrote:Man-bat.
Image

Actually my favorite part of this is that in order to pluralize it (in case of a terrible outbreak of radioactive bats), it becomes mans-bat or men-bats or something ridiculous like that (see also: men-at-arms, passers-by, culs-de-sac).
User avatar
empath
Posts: 13530
Joined: 28 Nov 2007, 17:20
First Video: How to Talk Like a Pirate
Location: back in the arse end of nowhere

Re: He's A Scientist!

Postby empath » 31 May 2013, 20:44

...brothers-in-law...
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
MattAn
Posts: 1233
Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 13:07
First Video: You're Kidding
Location: Perth, Ausphailia
Contact:

Re: He's A Scientist!

Postby MattAn » 02 Jun 2013, 03:00

Matt-Bat.
Image
Image
User avatar
Lord Chrusher
Can't Drink Possible Beers
Posts: 8913
Joined: 29 Apr 2005, 22:53
First Video: Door to Door
Location: In England.

Re: He's A Scientist!

Postby Lord Chrusher » 02 Jun 2013, 07:31

Fun fact:

John Batman was one of the founders of Melbourne. Hence there are a number of things named after Mr Batman in Melbourne including a few streets and one of the Federal electoral districts. A recent story on the ABC website was about selecting a woman candidate for (the) Batman (electoral district.
Image
We are all made of star dust. However we are also made of nuclear waste.
Remember to think before you post.
Image
User avatar
King Kool
Quality and Quantity
Posts: 5981
Joined: 28 Jan 2008, 19:22
Location: Rhode Island
Contact:

Re: He's A Scientist!

Postby King Kool » 02 Jun 2013, 20:14

Do I need to bring in Double Batman to sort all this out?
Image
a winner is you. - Ash
King Kool, you are wrong. - Graham
King Kool, shut your face. - James
This thread was creepy until KingKool made it AWESOME. - Tombrend
Why this obsession with foam implements? - Metcarfre
User avatar
Lord Hosk
Posts: 6587
Joined: 07 Dec 2011, 08:30
First Video: Checkpoint: Into the breach
Location: Half and inch below the knuckle of the ring finger. MI

Re: He's A Scientist!

Postby Lord Hosk » 02 Jun 2013, 20:23

Is triple batman busy? Doing science?
Beware Bering Crystal Bears, Bearing Crystals. (Especially if the crystals they are bearing are, themselves, Bering Crystal Bears.) -Old, Stupid Proverb

[–]Graham_LRR
You hear that Khoo? We're almost better than the comic!
User avatar
Psyclone
Posts: 1862
Joined: 13 Sep 2009, 02:23
First Video: Christmas Carolling on Halloween
Location: Walla^2

Re: He's A Scientist!

Postby Psyclone » 02 Jun 2013, 20:26

IS SOMEONE DOING SCIENCE IN HERE?

And is it Batman?
They/them/their pronouns

twitch: armadillorampant
User avatar
MattAn
Posts: 1233
Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 13:07
First Video: You're Kidding
Location: Perth, Ausphailia
Contact:

Re: He's A Scientist!

Postby MattAn » 03 Jun 2013, 06:05

Lord Chrusher wrote:Fun fact:

John Batman was one of the founders of Melbourne. Hence there are a number of things named after Mr Batman in Melbourne including a few streets and one of the Federal electoral districts. A recent story on the ABC website was about selecting a woman candidate for (the) Batman (electoral district.

Indeed! There's a Kangan-Batman TAFE Institute! :D

It all leads back to Batman. THE SCIENTIST.
Image

Return to “General Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests