Magic The Gathering

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Scythe

Magic The Gathering

Postby Scythe » 27 Sep 2006, 02:44

Hello,

Me and the lads got together and made a wee short film about Magic the Gathering, Halo 2, and The Milk Daddy.

Here's part one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLOeCmYC7d8

And here's the stunning conclusion:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEGNhyLenQM

Enjoy.
Igor: He could have been your young boy.
AmazingPjotrMan
...and all I got was this lousy rank.
First Video: 1337

Postby AmazingPjotrMan » 27 Sep 2006, 02:55

Kewl
"It's nice to think that before "Adam and Eve", there was "Earl Grey""
Morgan
LRR Crew

Postby Morgan » 27 Sep 2006, 10:50

rofl. i <3 these.
Scythe

Postby Scythe » 27 Sep 2006, 14:53

Thank you for hearting them. They enjoy being hearted. For hearting them, the Milk Daddy sends you his well wishes, a basket of roses, a small reptile, a large mutant, a cowboy hat, a dozen fine eggs, his hopes for the future and his fears of the past. Thank you.
JesterJ.

Postby JesterJ. » 27 Sep 2006, 15:41

A fwe things
1) WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY AMAZINGLY WAY TOO SLOW for my tastes. I enjoyed numbre 1 just because I like Magic, and it was funny that these white magic players are so "gangsta"
2) The first one ended far too abrupbtly.
3) There's this thing on the camera called the "Exposure" button. If you hit it, you can mess with the iris, making it so when there's sunlight, you can actually see the people
4) I stopped watchign about a minute into number 2, when it was showing them, the guy standing out there, them, the guy standing out there...With weird sound affects.

It might come across as rough, but hot diggedy damn.
"Good thing we got Jester to carry." -Morgan, January 20th, 2009
Lavos
Lavos
First Video: 1337

Postby Lavos » 27 Sep 2006, 19:25

NO MY SERA ANGEL! XD
i dont know what's happening anymore
Morgan
LRR Crew

Postby Morgan » 27 Sep 2006, 20:13

jester, the second one becomes rad awesome once the guy from outside comes inside and starts going apeshit. i do agree with most of the criticisms, though. a little long, and overexposed.

dark_realm
Aussie Auto Annihilator

Postby dark_realm » 27 Sep 2006, 20:29

i muchly agree with morgan about the second one, also on the first one it very much shows what magic is like.... thus why i dont play it..:P
CaPpY wrote:dark_realm really is a jerk....
Scythe

Postby Scythe » 27 Sep 2006, 23:49

Thank you all for your comments and feedback. I'm sorry if the exposure and pace of the thing was not for all tastes, but I've always got a kick out of drawing things out far longer than they should be as well as upping the exposure to extreme levels. I dunno. It makes me giggle. As for part one ending suddenly, that's on account of the fact that they were intended to be one long flick, but I had to chop it in half in order to fit it on youtube. Anyway, thank you all for watching and throwing out with the opinions. Toodles.
CHO

Postby CHO » 27 Sep 2006, 23:53

Yoh. To all the children of America.

I felt it would be mighty unsatisfaction if we kept two things secret, fore the grand commentaterin. A mighty look behind my scenes, is like this. Ain't no stuttin'.

1) This weren't no two seperate films. This was one chopped in half cuz youtube is slowass voodoo bishes when cameraboy sez "I NEED TO PUT A LONG MOVIE UP, DOG". Ain't no abrupt ending. Just the cut to appease the YT boys. He got his VIP gold now, sooner or later it'll all be one.

2) The mighty heavenly light of overexposuring many have pointed out was intentional. For you see, we needed a heavenly light. And since the rest of the children in the cast are mere mortals unfit to survive the ones I keep at home, we had to make do. I swears, I show up all with my heavenly lights in their cases, and the ladies start shriekin' and bleedin' from the eyes and all like they don't drink enough of my Motherfuckin Milk.

I'ma start thrashtrainin' these canadians in how to take a REAL heavenly light in the face, and soon we's gonna have us our normal snowdog-packin' exposures down to human level.

But comments and questions is good. Is how we learn.

Learn.

-The Milk Daddy

PS: Only some little cameraboy coladrinker came in and hammered out all my goddamn points while I was workin' this devil machine. WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE CALLIN ALL MY DAMN ANSWERS PUNKWIT LITTLE GODDAMN
Sex hat keine Macht!
Sex hat keine Macht!
Du blutest nicht genug für mich
Küss mich noch ein letztes Mal

-Sex Hat Keine Macht by Oomph!

Return to “General Discussion”