Forum Member Facts

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
User avatar
Ricardo Anderson
Posts: 282
Joined: 30 Jun 2014, 07:54
First Video: Hero's Path - The Calling
Location: Portugal

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Ricardo Anderson » 29 Jul 2014, 10:15

Forgot to mention Robo used to drive our smuggling vessel.
Stand Sure
Anderson Clan
User avatar
Hepheastus
Posts: 1288
Joined: 18 Aug 2013, 13:10
First Video: Unskippable- Lost Planet
Location: Looking up every other word you say (UK)

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Hepheastus » 29 Jul 2014, 12:54

Ricardo Anderson still owes me my cut
Discere linguam Latinam fuit perditio tempore in schola

Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a Fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a Fruit Salad

What do you call two crows? Attempted murder
User avatar
Ricardo Anderson
Posts: 282
Joined: 30 Jun 2014, 07:54
First Video: Hero's Path - The Calling
Location: Portugal

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Ricardo Anderson » 29 Jul 2014, 13:42

Hephaestus will wait for his cut forever.
Stand Sure
Anderson Clan
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby viscomica » 29 Jul 2014, 15:59

Ricardo Anderson doesn't know that Daniel Radcliffe is not actually Harry Potter.
User avatar
Ricardo Anderson
Posts: 282
Joined: 30 Jun 2014, 07:54
First Video: Hero's Path - The Calling
Location: Portugal

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Ricardo Anderson » 29 Jul 2014, 16:57

Viscomica doesn't know that Daniel Radcliffe is not actually a Zombie Sloth.
Stand Sure
Anderson Clan
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby viscomica » 29 Jul 2014, 17:58

Meanwhile... a Zombie Sloth doesn't know that Ricardo Anderson isn't real food.
User avatar
Phailhammer
Posts: 3235
Joined: 14 Nov 2010, 05:15
First Video: Fun With Microwaves (I think)
Location: Hazelbrook, NSW, Australia

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Phailhammer » 29 Jul 2014, 18:11

And none of them can believe it's not butter!
Preacher wrote:Do you have one of those for every occasion, Phailhammer?
Geoff_B wrote:And lo, the plot to end the world was undone by a bandwidth exceeded notice.
FictionPress stories:
The Vitaris Insurrection, The Outbreak (The latter not written by me, but I am in it.)
User avatar
Ricardo Anderson
Posts: 282
Joined: 30 Jun 2014, 07:54
First Video: Hero's Path - The Calling
Location: Portugal

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Ricardo Anderson » 29 Jul 2014, 18:12

Due to Viscomica deliberately misleading a Zombie Sloth in to thinking I was, and I quote, "real food" , I am now a zombie sloth's zombie minion.
Stand Sure
Anderson Clan
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby viscomica » 29 Jul 2014, 18:22

The zombie sloth says Ricardo Anderson is his apprentice but all he ever asks of him is coffee (and brains) and refuses to teach him any proper zombie behaviour.
User avatar
Ricardo Anderson
Posts: 282
Joined: 30 Jun 2014, 07:54
First Video: Hero's Path - The Calling
Location: Portugal

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Ricardo Anderson » 29 Jul 2014, 18:29

For some weird reason I have still not uncovered, not only viscomica is always correct, but she also is long time friends with the Zombie Sloth.
Stand Sure
Anderson Clan
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby viscomica » 29 Jul 2014, 18:59

The Zombie Sloth and I have agreed never to talk about the Sloth club
User avatar
Ricardo Anderson
Posts: 282
Joined: 30 Jun 2014, 07:54
First Video: Hero's Path - The Calling
Location: Portugal

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Ricardo Anderson » 30 Jul 2014, 01:49

Viscomica speaks the truth.
I caught her and the zombie sloth talking about a secret organisation, and when I confronted them, they denied everything.
Stand Sure
Anderson Clan
User avatar
Robo4900
Posts: 1180
Joined: 28 Jun 2013, 22:30
First Video: Installation Anxiety
Location: Another time and place

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Robo4900 » 30 Jul 2014, 19:18

In the Zombie Sloth club, there is a bench dedicated to the memory of the future past future version of Ricardo Anderson from the third canonically confirmed timeline chronologically in which he dies before the prime timeline Ricardo Anderson.
"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."
User avatar
Phailhammer
Posts: 3235
Joined: 14 Nov 2010, 05:15
First Video: Fun With Microwaves (I think)
Location: Hazelbrook, NSW, Australia

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Phailhammer » 30 Jul 2014, 20:27

Phailhammer's head just exploded.
Preacher wrote:Do you have one of those for every occasion, Phailhammer?
Geoff_B wrote:And lo, the plot to end the world was undone by a bandwidth exceeded notice.
FictionPress stories:
The Vitaris Insurrection, The Outbreak (The latter not written by me, but I am in it.)
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby viscomica » 30 Jul 2014, 20:56

Meanwhile, in a different universe, Phailhammer's head didn't.
User avatar
Ptangmatik
Posts: 3596
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 09:44
First Video: probably one of the 1st unskippables
Location: the shire of york

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Ptangmatik » 31 Jul 2014, 02:53

And yet, in every universe, Phail's hair is on fire.
Geoff_B wrote: ... Even for here, that was weird.
User avatar
Deedles
Posts: 4043
Joined: 29 Nov 2010, 13:19
First Video: Man Cooking
Location: A shoebox on Kashyyyk.
Contact:

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Deedles » 31 Jul 2014, 03:09

Ptang is always on fire, he just hasn't realized it yet.
Hurp-De-Durp!
User avatar
My pseudonym is Ix
Posts: 3835
Joined: 31 Dec 2012, 09:28
First Video: Canadian Girlfriend
Location: --. .-. . .- - / -... .-. .. - .- .. -.
Contact:

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby My pseudonym is Ix » 31 Jul 2014, 04:03

Deedles spends her weekends following Ptang around with an incredibly precise flamethrower.
"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not Image it after all."
User avatar
Hepheastus
Posts: 1288
Joined: 18 Aug 2013, 13:10
First Video: Unskippable- Lost Planet
Location: Looking up every other word you say (UK)

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Hepheastus » 31 Jul 2014, 04:08

Lx can neither confirm or deny rumors that he bested death in an arm wrestle and is now immortal
Discere linguam Latinam fuit perditio tempore in schola

Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a Fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a Fruit Salad

What do you call two crows? Attempted murder
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby viscomica » 31 Jul 2014, 06:48

Hepheastus often confuses the letter I with the letter L
User avatar
Prospero101
Posts: 2372
Joined: 26 Jan 2013, 08:19
First Video: Feed Dump: Soldiers of Fortune
Location: The suburb of a city that doesn't exist

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Prospero101 » 31 Jul 2014, 07:09

Yes, that line forms on the right, babe, now that viscomica's back in town.
It's all over but the crying. And the taxes.

"Perfectionism might look good in his shiny shoes, but he's kind of an asshole and no one invites him to their pool parties."
User avatar
Ricardo Anderson
Posts: 282
Joined: 30 Jun 2014, 07:54
First Video: Hero's Path - The Calling
Location: Portugal

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Ricardo Anderson » 31 Jul 2014, 16:11

Prospero is actually a very famous entrepreneur from Azores.
Stand Sure
Anderson Clan
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby viscomica » 31 Jul 2014, 19:49

Ricardo Anderson is Prospero's almost identical clone.
User avatar
Ricardo Anderson
Posts: 282
Joined: 30 Jun 2014, 07:54
First Video: Hero's Path - The Calling
Location: Portugal

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Ricardo Anderson » 01 Aug 2014, 02:39

Viscomica still blames me for killing the Zombie Sloth. (It was a mistake, I swear!)
Stand Sure
Anderson Clan
User avatar
Smeghead
Bear Hunter S
Posts: 2409
Joined: 15 Apr 2008, 23:46
First Video: The Writers Room
Location: *sigh* Haparanda, Sweden
Contact:

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Smeghead » 01 Aug 2014, 05:48

Ricardo Anderson doesn't know that he didn't kill the zombie sloth. It was already dead (again) but this time it had been raised as a voodoo zombie using discount voodoo supplies; so it was only mimicking the appearance of undeath.
the fact that he then ran it over with a car 5 times (would have been more but he got stuck in a ditch) and then ran it over with a child's tricycle a further 4 times (until the child showed up, demanding his bike back) does however point to it all being an accident.

him then setting it on fire and mailing it to the moon; wasn't.

Return to “General Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests