Forum Member Facts

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
User avatar
AdmiralMemo
Posts: 7342
Joined: 27 Nov 2011, 18:29
First Video: Unskippable: Eternal Sonata
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Contact:

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby AdmiralMemo » 01 Sep 2014, 03:28

Phailhammer has the computational power of a potato.
Graham wrote:The point is: Nyeh nyeh nyeh. I'm an old man.
LRRcast wrote:Paul: That does not answer that question at all.
James: Who cares about that question? That's a good answer.

Image
User avatar
ElFuzzy
Posts: 2124
Joined: 09 Mar 2013, 07:12
First Video: Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Location: The Fields of Justice

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby ElFuzzy » 01 Sep 2014, 06:55

Admiral Memo once made a potato battery in Minecraft.
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby viscomica » 01 Sep 2014, 07:17

ElFuzzy stole my robot bee
User avatar
Robo4900
Posts: 1180
Joined: 28 Jun 2013, 22:30
First Video: Installation Anxiety
Location: Another time and place

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Robo4900 » 01 Sep 2014, 07:58

Viscomica is a living machine with only one moving part.
"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby viscomica » 01 Sep 2014, 08:43

Robo4900 is a living machine with no moving parts at all.
User avatar
ElFuzzy
Posts: 2124
Joined: 09 Mar 2013, 07:12
First Video: Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Location: The Fields of Justice

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby ElFuzzy » 01 Sep 2014, 14:51

Viscomica is two midgets in an overcoat.
User avatar
TStodden
Posts: 358
Joined: 11 Mar 2014, 16:15
First Video: Checkpoint #067: Final Fantasy Apology
Location: Siouxland Empire, USA, Earth, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way Galaxy
Contact:

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby TStodden » 01 Sep 2014, 22:45

Elfuzzy attempted to cover for Jason Voorhees, to much failure.
~TStodden
(Going Text based as Photobucket is being a jerk)
User avatar
Smeghead
Bear Hunter S
Posts: 2409
Joined: 15 Apr 2008, 23:46
First Video: The Writers Room
Location: *sigh* Haparanda, Sweden
Contact:

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Smeghead » 01 Sep 2014, 23:27

TStodden tried to steal the cookie from the cookie-jar, but the cookie-jar stole him.
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby viscomica » 02 Sep 2014, 17:15

Smeghead ate the cookie monster.
User avatar
ElFuzzy
Posts: 2124
Joined: 09 Mar 2013, 07:12
First Video: Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Location: The Fields of Justice

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby ElFuzzy » 02 Sep 2014, 20:18

Viscomica sold big bird to KFC
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby viscomica » 02 Sep 2014, 21:23

PETA was not happy about it
User avatar
Phailhammer
Posts: 3235
Joined: 14 Nov 2010, 05:15
First Video: Fun With Microwaves (I think)
Location: Hazelbrook, NSW, Australia

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Phailhammer » 02 Sep 2014, 21:55

Peter, on the other hand, was indifferent.
Preacher wrote:Do you have one of those for every occasion, Phailhammer?
Geoff_B wrote:And lo, the plot to end the world was undone by a bandwidth exceeded notice.
FictionPress stories:
The Vitaris Insurrection, The Outbreak (The latter not written by me, but I am in it.)
User avatar
TStodden
Posts: 358
Joined: 11 Mar 2014, 16:15
First Video: Checkpoint #067: Final Fantasy Apology
Location: Siouxland Empire, USA, Earth, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way Galaxy
Contact:

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby TStodden » 02 Sep 2014, 22:38

Phailhammer is just 3 glass phials welded into the shape of a hammer.
~TStodden
(Going Text based as Photobucket is being a jerk)
User avatar
Hepheastus
Posts: 1288
Joined: 18 Aug 2013, 13:10
First Video: Unskippable- Lost Planet
Location: Looking up every other word you say (UK)

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Hepheastus » 02 Sep 2014, 23:47

TStodden is the harbinger of Cthulu
Discere linguam Latinam fuit perditio tempore in schola

Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a Fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a Fruit Salad

What do you call two crows? Attempted murder
User avatar
ElFuzzy
Posts: 2124
Joined: 09 Mar 2013, 07:12
First Video: Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Location: The Fields of Justice

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby ElFuzzy » 03 Sep 2014, 05:55

Hepheastus is the harbinger of Truckasaurus.
User avatar
Robo4900
Posts: 1180
Joined: 28 Jun 2013, 22:30
First Video: Installation Anxiety
Location: Another time and place

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Robo4900 » 03 Sep 2014, 22:01

ElFuzzy can telepathically talk to Alex. The bad news is that it's subconscious for both of them.
"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."
User avatar
ElFuzzy
Posts: 2124
Joined: 09 Mar 2013, 07:12
First Video: Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Location: The Fields of Justice

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby ElFuzzy » 05 Sep 2014, 09:32

Robo4900 is telepathically linked to his own subconscious, it's terminal.
User avatar
Robo4900
Posts: 1180
Joined: 28 Jun 2013, 22:30
First Video: Installation Anxiety
Location: Another time and place

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Robo4900 » 05 Sep 2014, 21:22

ElFuzzy has an infinite beer tap built into their head. And when I say infinite, I mean the pipe goes up infinitely. A real pain to get past airport security.
"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."
User avatar
ElFuzzy
Posts: 2124
Joined: 09 Mar 2013, 07:12
First Video: Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Location: The Fields of Justice

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby ElFuzzy » 05 Sep 2014, 21:31

Robo4900 was once grounded by U.S. Fighter planes when he accidentally built stilts that were too tall.
User avatar
Dutch guy
Posts: 5200
Joined: 11 Feb 2008, 17:12
First Video: History of Halo
Location: Southern Dutch Colonies

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Dutch guy » 06 Sep 2014, 04:38

ElFuzzy is banned from making contact with the ground in 53 states of the US.
THE DUTCH!! THE DUTCH AGAIN!!!!!
Elomin Sha wrote:Dutch guy is the King of the Dutch.
User avatar
ElFuzzy
Posts: 2124
Joined: 09 Mar 2013, 07:12
First Video: Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Location: The Fields of Justice

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby ElFuzzy » 06 Sep 2014, 06:54

Dutch guy is banned from making contact with himself in 18 European countries.
User avatar
Robo4900
Posts: 1180
Joined: 28 Jun 2013, 22:30
First Video: Installation Anxiety
Location: Another time and place

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Robo4900 » 06 Sep 2014, 11:26

ElFuzzy is banned from making eye contact with any Europeans.
"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."
User avatar
ElFuzzy
Posts: 2124
Joined: 09 Mar 2013, 07:12
First Video: Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Location: The Fields of Justice

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby ElFuzzy » 06 Sep 2014, 12:03

Robo4900 once made eye contact with his left eye to his right.
User avatar
AdmiralMemo
Posts: 7342
Joined: 27 Nov 2011, 18:29
First Video: Unskippable: Eternal Sonata
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Contact:

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby AdmiralMemo » 06 Sep 2014, 12:52

ElFuzzy is the originator of the "Derp Face."
Graham wrote:The point is: Nyeh nyeh nyeh. I'm an old man.
LRRcast wrote:Paul: That does not answer that question at all.
James: Who cares about that question? That's a good answer.

Image
Viking_Sleyheron
Posts: 60
Joined: 29 Aug 2014, 05:55
First Video: Three PS3s
Location: Brøndby, Denmark

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Viking_Sleyheron » 06 Sep 2014, 13:23

Admiral Memo is actually a General.
I HATE those stupid birds!

Vir prudent non contraventum mingit!

Return to “General Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests