Forum Member Facts

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
User avatar
ElFuzzy
Posts: 2124
Joined: 09 Mar 2013, 07:12
First Video: Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Location: The Fields of Justice

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby ElFuzzy » 17 Sep 2014, 08:27

Robo4900 may be close to discovering that the forum aliens are lizards in human meat suits.
User avatar
AdmiralMemo
Posts: 7342
Joined: 27 Nov 2011, 18:29
First Video: Unskippable: Eternal Sonata
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Contact:

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby AdmiralMemo » 17 Sep 2014, 09:26

El Fuzzy is definitely a real meat human. Yes.
Graham wrote:The point is: Nyeh nyeh nyeh. I'm an old man.
LRRcast wrote:Paul: That does not answer that question at all.
James: Who cares about that question? That's a good answer.

Image
User avatar
Hepheastus
Posts: 1288
Joined: 18 Aug 2013, 13:10
First Video: Unskippable- Lost Planet
Location: Looking up every other word you say (UK)

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Hepheastus » 17 Sep 2014, 09:33

AdmiralMemo secretly wants to change his name to Julian
Discere linguam Latinam fuit perditio tempore in schola

Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a Fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a Fruit Salad

What do you call two crows? Attempted murder
User avatar
ElFuzzy
Posts: 2124
Joined: 09 Mar 2013, 07:12
First Video: Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Location: The Fields of Justice

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby ElFuzzy » 17 Sep 2014, 10:37

Hepheastus' real name is Thulian
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby viscomica » 17 Sep 2014, 10:51

ElFuzzy's real name is ElFuzzy
User avatar
AdmiralMemo
Posts: 7342
Joined: 27 Nov 2011, 18:29
First Video: Unskippable: Eternal Sonata
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Contact:

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby AdmiralMemo » 17 Sep 2014, 11:15

viscomica is not a panda in real life, but is in black and white.
Graham wrote:The point is: Nyeh nyeh nyeh. I'm an old man.
LRRcast wrote:Paul: That does not answer that question at all.
James: Who cares about that question? That's a good answer.

Image
User avatar
ElFuzzy
Posts: 2124
Joined: 09 Mar 2013, 07:12
First Video: Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Location: The Fields of Justice

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby ElFuzzy » 17 Sep 2014, 11:25

Admiral Memo still believes the world didn't turn color until the late 1930's.
User avatar
Robo4900
Posts: 1180
Joined: 28 Jun 2013, 22:30
First Video: Installation Anxiety
Location: Another time and place

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Robo4900 » 18 Sep 2014, 01:41

ElFuzzy know the truth; the world actually only went in colour in the mid-'40s.
"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby viscomica » 18 Sep 2014, 05:32

Robo4900 is still in black and white, though.
User avatar
Dutch guy
Posts: 5200
Joined: 11 Feb 2008, 17:12
First Video: History of Halo
Location: Southern Dutch Colonies

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Dutch guy » 18 Sep 2014, 08:10

Viscoma is available in any color you like, as long as its Piper Cub Yellow or Model T Black*. *Availability not guaranteed and subject to change without notice
THE DUTCH!! THE DUTCH AGAIN!!!!!
Elomin Sha wrote:Dutch guy is the King of the Dutch.
User avatar
Smeghead
Bear Hunter S
Posts: 2409
Joined: 15 Apr 2008, 23:46
First Video: The Writers Room
Location: *sigh* Haparanda, Sweden
Contact:

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Smeghead » 18 Sep 2014, 21:42

Dutch guy is color incarnate
User avatar
Robo4900
Posts: 1180
Joined: 28 Jun 2013, 22:30
First Video: Installation Anxiety
Location: Another time and place

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Robo4900 » 19 Sep 2014, 02:46

Smeghead is 40% colour.
"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."
User avatar
Kapol
Posts: 6120
Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 03:31
First Video: Whisky Tango Foxtrot
Location: The ever-shifting landscape of the mind

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Kapol » 19 Sep 2014, 02:49

Robo4900's mother's sister's second cousin's barber was 1/8th colour.
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby viscomica » 19 Sep 2014, 05:59

Kapol knows where you live
User avatar
ElFuzzy
Posts: 2124
Joined: 09 Mar 2013, 07:12
First Video: Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Location: The Fields of Justice

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby ElFuzzy » 19 Sep 2014, 10:17

Viscomica knows where she lives.
User avatar
AdmiralMemo
Posts: 7342
Joined: 27 Nov 2011, 18:29
First Video: Unskippable: Eternal Sonata
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Contact:

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby AdmiralMemo » 19 Sep 2014, 10:23

El Fuzzy lives in a van down by the river.
Graham wrote:The point is: Nyeh nyeh nyeh. I'm an old man.
LRRcast wrote:Paul: That does not answer that question at all.
James: Who cares about that question? That's a good answer.

Image
User avatar
ElFuzzy
Posts: 2124
Joined: 09 Mar 2013, 07:12
First Video: Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Location: The Fields of Justice

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby ElFuzzy » 19 Sep 2014, 10:40

AdmiralMemo hasn't paid his half of our rent yet.
User avatar
AdmiralMemo
Posts: 7342
Joined: 27 Nov 2011, 18:29
First Video: Unskippable: Eternal Sonata
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Contact:

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby AdmiralMemo » 19 Sep 2014, 11:32

El Fuzzy still owes me for that pizza.
Graham wrote:The point is: Nyeh nyeh nyeh. I'm an old man.
LRRcast wrote:Paul: That does not answer that question at all.
James: Who cares about that question? That's a good answer.

Image
User avatar
ElFuzzy
Posts: 2124
Joined: 09 Mar 2013, 07:12
First Video: Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Location: The Fields of Justice

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby ElFuzzy » 19 Sep 2014, 11:56

Tne government of Snorsh still owes AdmiralMemo a favor for prior work.
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby viscomica » 19 Sep 2014, 11:57

ElFuzzy is having second thoughts about eating that guacamole sandwich.
User avatar
ElFuzzy
Posts: 2124
Joined: 09 Mar 2013, 07:12
First Video: Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Location: The Fields of Justice

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby ElFuzzy » 19 Sep 2014, 16:07

Viscomica is being given second thoughts from an outside source.
User avatar
Robo4900
Posts: 1180
Joined: 28 Jun 2013, 22:30
First Video: Installation Anxiety
Location: Another time and place

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Robo4900 » 19 Sep 2014, 16:38

ElFuzzy has voices suggesting crazy things; they(The voices) are probably dragons.
"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."
User avatar
Kapol
Posts: 6120
Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 03:31
First Video: Whisky Tango Foxtrot
Location: The ever-shifting landscape of the mind

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Kapol » 19 Sep 2014, 17:31

Robo4900 believes in dragons.
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby viscomica » 19 Sep 2014, 19:34

Kapol is a muggle.
User avatar
Robo4900
Posts: 1180
Joined: 28 Jun 2013, 22:30
First Video: Installation Anxiety
Location: Another time and place

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Robo4900 » 20 Sep 2014, 01:52

Viscomica is the snake that Harry lets loose in the first book/film.
"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."

Return to “General Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests