LRR Community Streamer

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Alness
First Video: Rapidfire

Re: LRR Community Streamer

Postby Alness » 12 Oct 2016, 14:17

Who: Alness
Where: twitch.tv/Alness49
What: Mainly Sidescrollers and Metroidvanias but anything else that takes my fancy is fair game.
When: Tuesday and Thursday 8pm GMT / 1pm PDT until 10pm GMT / 3pm PDT
Bonus Streams: Maybe on Saturdays but nothing major planned.
Twitter notifications: twitter.com/TheAlness
Website/Calendar: Nothing yet.

Just starting out with some streaming on an evening. I've dabbled before and shotgunned a friend's stream, I'm hoping to make it a more regular thing though. Viewer warning though, naff humour is expected.
TStodden
First Video: Checkpoint #067: Final Fantasy Apology
Location: Siouxland Empire, USA, Earth, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way Galaxy

Postby TStodden » 13 Oct 2016, 20:46

I just got word from work that my schedule will be turmoil starting December as everybody on my side of the site will be changing contracts (the company is keeping the old contract, but they're focusing on the larger sites with it) & I'm getting retrained.

As a result, I have to put my stream on an temporary scheduling hiatus at the end of November... so I've pulled my stream off the community calendar until I know what my permanent schedule will be. I'll keep everybody updated as needed.
~TStodden
(Going Text based as Photobucket is being a jerk)
MagisterMystax
First Video: The Innistrad hat draft on MTGO academy

Postby MagisterMystax » 14 Oct 2016, 04:02

So I've posted here before, but I actually have a stream schedule nowadays, so should probably post again:

My stream is at www.twitch.tv/magistermystax
Scheduled time: Friday 19:00 GMT
Chance for bonus streams? Yes
Twitter notifcations? @MagisterMystax
Website with calendar? Nope.
I stream video games every friday at 19:00 GMT, at http://www.twitch.tv/magistermystax
TStodden
Location: Siouxland Empire, USA, Earth, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way Galaxy

Postby TStodden » 22 Jan 2017, 20:02

Just a quick note that I'm RETURNING to the Community Stream Calendar after a 3 month hiatus...

I'll be back starting Jan 31st @ Midnight - 2:00 AM CT (GMT-6) at http://www.twitch.tv/TStodden
~TStodden
Atifexe
First Video: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/v

Postby Atifexe » 22 Jan 2017, 22:37

The bakery I was working at went under, which has left me with far more time than anticipated. As a result, starting tomorrow and extending indefinitely, I will be streaming at least five days a week. The current plan is to begin streaming tomorrow morning at 9 am Pacific time at Twitch.tv/WeiseDrachenJaeger.

My streaming schedule will likely be a bit erratic, due to a variety of household and community commitments, so I will hold off on adding myself to the streaming calendar again just yet.
TStodden

Postby TStodden » 13 Feb 2017, 00:04

IMPORTANT INFO

It seems that Twitch has just created Communities for people to join. I've created the LRR_Community ( https://www.twitch.tv/communities/LRR_Community ) as a result. While I have some basic framework so far... I'd like to get some input here.

Key Items I'd like to get from my fellow streamers are...

* Description Revision (Short & Long)
* Rules Revisions(s)
* Community Moderators

I don't want to bother Featherweight for community avatar & cover images (as he's probably busy enough), but I don't want to keep things blank either. So anything would be welcomed.

Community Moderators are a list that I want to keep relatively short, but the immediate list I'm looking at would include
* CaffeinatedLemur -- Community Calendar Admin
* Anaerin -- Ghost_of_Leg_Bot Admin

Others (namely the established regulars) would likely get added to the mod list as well, but I prefer to keep any serious discussions private... as I want to keep public drama to a minimum. Therefore, any public requests will be considered "nominees".

Beyond that, feel free to join the community & have fun!
~TStodden
AdmiralMemo
First Video: Unskippable: Eternal Sonata

Postby AdmiralMemo » 13 Feb 2017, 23:50

Have added myself to this list.
Graham wrote:The point is: Nyeh nyeh nyeh. I'm an old man.
LRRcast wrote:Paul: That does not answer that question at all.
James: Who cares about that question? That's a good answer.

Richard_ermen
First Video: Unskippable Lost Planet on the Escapist

Postby Richard_ermen » 15 Feb 2017, 08:26

Since I´ve recently started streaming for a bit, I thought I´d join the growing number of people in here.

Who?
Where? http://www.twitch.tv/Richard_ermen
What? Mostly gaming, Strategy and what gets my fancy. Metroidvania and Telltale Games are also nice.
When?: Wed 8:00pm CST.
Bonus Streams? Sometimes, yes. When I feel particularly lazy :mrgreen:
Twitter notifcations? Sure, hit me up at, @Richard_ermen
Website with calendar? Not right now, but maybe once I get around to it 8]

PS: How does one join a twitch community?
"Man. The modern Evil."
- unknown quotation

"In one moment, Earth; in the next, Heaven."
- Academician Prokhor Zakharov, For I Have Tasted the Fruit
Valliac
First Video: Unskippable - Lost Planet

Postby Valliac » 23 Feb 2017, 15:02

My stream is at www.twitch.tv/Valliac
Genre: Random, mostly retro or some shooters
Scheduled time: Anytime on Thurs/Fri/Sat from 10am - 10pm
Chance for bonus streams? Yes
Twitter notifcations? Yes, @ValliacLP
Website with calendar? no
"Also known as a 'Trigger-operated EVERYONE deterrent'."
Streaming at: http://www.twitch.tv/Valliac

Genghis Ares
First Video: ArmEGAddon

Postby Genghis Ares » 24 Feb 2017, 01:09

TStodden wrote:* Avatar & Cover Images

I don't want to bother Featherweight for community avatar & cover images (as he's probably busy enough), but I don't want to keep things blank either. So anything would be welcomed.

I do some 3D Art and Graphic Design myself and I've had a thought for a possible cover image.

My idea is to create a 3D image of the LRR logo(the dots and arrow) but the logo is made of little meeples(those little wooden people pieces from Carcassone and other board games) bunched together forming the shapes of the logo. The idea, of course, being that they are the community built by LRR. It would probably be rendered from a 3/4ths Bird's-Eye view.

If that interests everyone, I would probably be able to do it in no time at all, but I would not be able to start it until Monday at the earliest. If interested, let me know the final image dimensions.
scarbble
First Video: Desert Bus 2

Postby scarbble » 25 Feb 2017, 20:27

Where?: twitch.tv/scarbble
What?: Enter the Gungeon, Nuclear Throne, other such games. Gonna try to get set up to do some cooking streams.
When?: Tuesday, 8pm Central
Bonus Streams? eh, maybe?
Twitter notifcations? @scarbble on twitter. i generally send out a thing.
Website with calendar? Not really needed to have one, maybe i can get on the fanstreamer calendar.
Genghis Ares

Postby Genghis Ares » 27 Feb 2017, 14:43

Here's the image I came up with for the LRR Community Cover. feel free to use, or if you want alterations, or have other ideas let me know.

Direct Link to 1920x1080 version.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7oeA4 ... sp=sharing
Tuckiozi
First Video: Unskippable/CommodoreHustle

Postby Tuckiozi » 13 Mar 2017, 09:02

Might as well try this:

Where?: https://www.twitch.tv/tuckiozi
What?: Buncha stuff, doing a Mass Effect playthrough at the time of writing.
When?: Saturdays-Wednesdays, 6PM CET
Bonus Streams: Possible.-
Twitter notifications: Yes, @Tuckiozi.
Website with calendar: None such thing.
scarbble
First Video: Desert Bus 2

Postby scarbble » 19 Mar 2017, 15:19

getting on the calendar : How do?
getting the bot in my twitch channel : How do?

I've poked around a bit and haven't been able to find the info myself.
Anaerin
First Video: Checkpoint

Postby Anaerin » 19 Mar 2017, 23:58

scarbble wrote:getting on the calendar : How do?
getting the bot in my twitch channel : How do?

I've poked around a bit and haven't been able to find the info myself.

Well, the help for the bot is here: http://anaerins.blogspot.ca/2015/07/legbot.html The short version is (or should be): Join #ghost_of_leg_bot (or go to http://twitch.tv/ghost_of_leg_bot/chat ) and type !join. The bot should then join your channel. If it has mod, it'll try to block common spam that comes in, for all the other details, see the webpage.

[edit] And now, joining and parting should be working properly, along with intervalled barks, which weren't before for some reason. [/edit]
Genghis Ares

Postby Genghis Ares » 29 Mar 2017, 06:07

I don't really know when or what I'll stream immediately, but I've been thinking about streaming a lot lately, and I'm going to at least put this forward to give myself a push to actually do it. Also, I'd be willing to join up with other people and try to do a "Supershow" kind of thing(play a couple of multiplayer games, or short single-player player games while chatting together at a set time)

Who: Me, https://twitter.com/GenghisAres. My Name is Chris. I've been around here off and on for about 8 years now. I've worked in the video game industry for about 9 years now, mostly QA, but I have done some Game Design, Level Design, Graphic Design, Writing, Marketing, and lots of 3D Modeling,
What: I mostly play on Consoles(Xbox One), but I do have a large library of games on Steam, mostly indie. As for specifics, I love Bethesda RPGs, The Binding of Isaac, and I'm generally up for most single-player RPGs and action/adventure games.
Where: https://www.twitch.tv/genghisares
When: Don't really have a schedule yet. Most likely once on weekends and several weeknights, but it could probably be any day.
Why: To hang out and chat about anything really. I've always been a bit reserved and shy, so I'm hoping to improve my sociability.
ElementalAlchemist
First Video: Rejected WiiPlay Games

Postby ElementalAlchemist » 30 Mar 2017, 20:40

I'll update mine since I've taken a hiatus since and also changed up my stream schedule (well before the hiatus, but my old post still says Sundays on it, which I haven't done in over a year). I added myself to the LRR_Community community as well.

My stream is at twitch.tv/elementalalchemist
Scheduled time: Saturdays in the afternoon Central time, usually 3PM
Play what? Mostly whatever games I feel like. I change it up now and then because I'm still trying to find a niche that works for me. (I think I may have found some, but don't have enough games that work well for it, so on I go until we get there.) I hope to at least be entertaining, whatever I'm doing.
Chance for bonus streams? Maybe. I don't bonus stream that much, but I won't say it'll never happen.
Twitter notifcations? Yes, at @ElemAlchemist and if you're in #desertbus, one of the bots is watching me and will let you know
Website with calendar? Nope. I am, however, on CaffienatedLemur's calendar of fanstreams, which hopefully is helpful enough.
Jarannis

Postby Jarannis » 30 Mar 2017, 20:43

Where: twitch.tv/jarannis

What: I'm a chill/chat oriented/variety streamer who loves interacting with chat, when there is one. I used to live in a house with a bunch of gamers, and we'd watch and comment on the games we were all playing. I miss that.

I play rhythm games, Zelda, indie games, shooters, Zelda, RPGs, Zelda, sandbox games, and anything that catches my eye! Sometimes when a new game in a franchise comes out, I'll re-play all the previous games in the series in preparation for playing through the new one. Most recently, I started a re-play of Mass Effect.
Sometimes I'll work on art on stream, but I'm not good necessarily.

When: Usually 8-11PM MST Wednesdays and Sundays

Twitter? If I remember twitter.com/jarannis
Bonus streams? If I become addicted to things.
Site with a calendar? Soon™

The LRR community has been close to my heart since Desert Bus 1, and I haven't had much time for chatting in streams until recently. I've felt welcome with open arms, and I'm definitely excited to get to know you all better, through my stream and yours!
aeric90
First Video: How to Talk Like a Pirate

Postby aeric90 » 03 Apr 2017, 11:47

Where?:
https://www.twitch.tv/theboardgaymer

What?:
Tabletop! I own around 300 board games so I might as well put them to good use..

When?:
Friday or Saturday @ 8:30 PM Eastern - Gayme Night In Canada
I get some friends over and we crack out a new game or an old fave. Also will have recurring theme nights for Pandemic: Legacy.

Wednesday @ 8:30 PM Eastern - The Breakaway - Solo Game Night
I have a passion for solo board games. If you're watching people play video games alone, why not board games? Regular Arkham Horror - The Card theme nights here too for now.

Bonus Streams:
Yup. Adhoc board game sessions, un-boxing specials, and possible live board game reviews.

Twitter notifications:
@theboardgaymer

Website with calendar:
Right here!
Join The War Against Pants
http://twitter.com/aeric90
undertowst
First Video: Graham's review of X-Blades in ZP

Postby undertowst » 24 Jun 2017, 21:33

Right, might as well add myself to this.

I'm a LOOONG time fan of LRR, and I think I had a previous account on the forums, but forgot what it was.

I decided to start streaming myself recently, inspired by the LRR folks.

https://www.twitch.tv/undertowst

Time: GMT +1.

So, I do have a schedule.
From 8PM to 12. (GMT +1)

Monday: Mass Effect Trilogy.
Wednesday: Saints Row 2 to 4.
Friday: Backlog (Just Cause 2 At the Moment.)
Saturday: Online. (Usually PUBG)
Sunday: Random (At the moment, Beyond Good & Evil).

Chance of Bonus Streams: Yes, probably PUBG.
Twitter: None At The Moment.
Youtube: None At The Moment.
undertowst

Postby undertowst » 25 Jun 2017, 09:31

Just curious, as I'm still a bit into setting up my channel and such.

How do I get Ghost_Of_Leg_Bot to register me on the fan streamer calendar?
Also, one thing that might be interesting to have, a Fan-Streamer channel on LoadingReadyRun Discord?
It might be a good place to ask for assistance for starting Streamers and also generally to support each other and such.
Anaerin
First Video: Checkpoint

Postby Anaerin » 26 Jun 2017, 15:39

undertowst wrote:Just curious, as I'm still a bit into setting up my channel and such.

Also, one thing that might be interesting to have, a Fan-Streamer channel on LoadingReadyRun Discord?
It might be a good place to ask for assistance for starting Streamers and also generally to support each other and such.

Ghost_Of_Leg_Bot pulls from the calendar run by caffeinatedlemur. If you're added there, it'll automatically start following you. And/or you should be able to join ghost_of_leg_bot's channel and tell it "!follow" to get it to just follow you, or "!join" to get it not only to follow you, but to join your channel so all it's services are available. I'm working on leg_bot v2 right now, though it is slow going as I'm re-coding the whole thing from scratch. Hopefully the new version will be a lot better, but it's still quite the work in progress.

For now, I have manually told it to follow you, so you will appear in !live requests and on http://ghostoflegbot.website/live.
undertowst

Postby undertowst » 02 Jul 2017, 11:13

Anaerin wrote:
undertowst wrote:Just curious, as I'm still a bit into setting up my channel and such.

Ghost_Of_Leg_Bot pulls from the calendar run by caffeinatedlemur. If you're added there, it'll automatically start following you. And/or you should be able to join ghost_of_leg_bot's channel and tell it "!follow" to get it to just follow you, or "!join" to get it not only to follow you, but to join your channel so all it's services are available. I'm working on leg_bot v2 right now, though it is slow going as I'm re-coding the whole thing from scratch. Hopefully the new version will be a lot better, but it's still quite the work in progress.

For now, I have manually told it to follow you, so you will appear in !live requests and on http://ghostoflegbot.website/live.

Can I ask, how do I get added to CaffeinatedLemur's calendar?
TStodden

Postby TStodden » 23 Aug 2017, 17:44

It's been a while since I went on hiatus, but with personal life returning to normality, the return of #TooDamnLate to Twitch starting around 1:00 AM CDT (GMT-5) on Saturday (unless work schedule goes crazy).
~TStodden
planettom90
First Video: Friday Nights: It Resolves

Postby planettom90 » 28 Aug 2017, 18:13

Who: planettom90
Where: twitch.tv/planettom90
What: Magic the Gathering, ARPG's, survival games, RPG's
When: Mon/Wed/Fri 6pm - 9pm Pacific Time
Bonus Streams: Probably, mostly depends on scheduling and whether or not I am enamored with a game
Twitter notifications: twitter.com/planettom90
Website/Calendar: Not currently

I am hoping to have my first stream on Monday September 4th. I just got my twitch channel and twitter set-up. I hope everything goes okay, but I will find out.

Return to “General Discussion”