LRR Community Streamer

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
necargoface
First Video: Friday Nights- Time Walk

Re: LRR Community Streamer

Postby necargoface » 08 May 2015, 10:25

Hey guys! After an extremely long hiatus, I'll be doing streams again! Starting May 21st, I'll be streaming from 2pm (or earlier) to 5pm (or later) on Thursdays. I don't currently have many games for my PC, but that number should increase. At the very least, I'll be playing those.
Will be doing lots of bonus streams, too. If you want to be posted, follow me at @necargoface ! My twitch name is nfstreams.

SMALL EDIT IN LARGE TEXT: This week (and hopefully only this week) the stream will start at 3:30pm and going to 5:30pm or later (Moonbase time) The Stream will also be called NecargoFace and his Band of Streams!
This is a signature. You are a human. This conversation is over
necargoface

Postby necargoface » 21 May 2015, 17:35

necargoface wrote:Hey guys! After an extremely long hiatus, I'll be doing streams again! Starting May 21st, I'll be streaming from 2pm (or earlier) to 5pm (or later) on Thursdays. I don't currently have many games for my PC, but that number should increase. At the very least, I'll be playing those.
Will be doing lots of bonus streams, too. If you want to be posted, follow me at @necargoface ! My twitch name is nfstreams.

SMALL EDIT IN LARGE TEXT: This week (and hopefully only this week) the stream will start at 3:30pm and going to 5:30pm or later (Moonbase time) The Stream will also be called NecargoFace and his Band of Streams!

Hey guys.
I was not expecting to be doing this much travel-related work. I am going up to Moscow, Idaho tomorrow and cannot do a stream tonight on account of all the packing/planning, etc. However, Next week, I will be streaming at 2pm Moonbase time.
Senstaku
First Video: The Job

Postby Senstaku » 29 May 2015, 14:47

So I'm wondering if the Fanstreams shouldn't have their own place on the board, other than general chat? Someplace that those of us who want to make this a serious aspect of our time and internet persona could advertise not only our streams but also our other content that we produce, and any collaboration we're doing like Enter the Polyhedron on Survivor TV.

Thoughts, fellow streamers?
I stream five times a week! Fri, Sat, & Sun 9-12, Mon & Wed 8-11
twitch.tv/senstaku

I also do a podcast!
senstaku.podbean.com

Dntspard
First Video: Quantum Documentary

Postby Dntspard » 04 Jun 2015, 09:00

I figured might as well through my hat into the ring

I stream at http://www.twitch.tv/unlucky_Desperado

I usually stream Sunday, Tuesday, and Friday nights regularly. and As time permits will stream more when I can.

if you want you can follow me on twitter @unlucky_sloan

thanks to any future viewers
AngelSword
First Video: Unskippable I

Postby AngelSword » 14 Jun 2015, 21:15

Now that I'm not prepping for my big fundraiser event, I'm going to try and get back into streaming.

Castles & Chemo: Midnight Rounds
http://www.twitch.tv/CastlesAndChemo
Saturdays at Midnight, Eastern time

Typically, I'm streaming Neverwinter, but I'm thinking of doing other RPGs as well, in addition to the possibility of streaming my charity events if I can figure out the logistics.
necargoface

Postby necargoface » 15 Jun 2015, 05:33

Hello, friends and others!
So, the 2-5pm stream time hasn't been working for me lately. So what do I do? I change the time to 9am-11am Moonbase time! I may start earlier or end later, but I will be streaming Tuesday at 9am-11am every week! Tune in at http://www.twitch.tv/nfstreams then to watch Necargoface Plays! Wednesdays at the same time will be my weekly MtG podcast that I will stream, Move to Combat! After the podcast, I will probably draft, play magic, or something else! If you miss any of it, you can watch it later on my Youtube channel, https://www.youtube.com/user/NecargoFace IF I could have access to the calendar, that'd be great.
MagisterMystax
First Video: The Innistrad hat draft on MTGO academy

Postby MagisterMystax » 23 Jun 2015, 05:03

My friend and I are going stream Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze multiplayer tomorrow at around 13:00 GMT. It's the first time I've tried something like that, so there might be some hiccoughs, mind you.

Other than that, I'm still doing more or less daily streams at times when it happens to suit me well (usually in GMT afternoon/early evening). Right now, I'm actually playing Alice: Madness Returns.

Stream link: http://www.twitch.tv/magistermystax
I stream video games every friday at 19:00 GMT, at http://www.twitch.tv/magistermystax
v_nome
First Video: PSA: Uwe Boll

Postby v_nome » 26 Jun 2015, 02:29

So I'm not sure how to get onto the fan streamer schedule, but I've now been streaming 5 days a week Wednesday to Saturday, 16:00-20:00 GMT and Sunday 18:00-22:00GMT if anybody wants to come hang out.

If possible I'd really like to get on the schedule.

twitch.tv/v_nome
Antitonic
First Video: Installation Anxiety

Postby Antitonic » 26 Jun 2015, 04:41

I think I've added it in correctly for you, once you get access you can always fix it if need be, or I can if there's something amiss and you're still unable to change it...
v_nome
First Video: PSA: Uwe Boll

Postby v_nome » 26 Jun 2015, 06:56

Oh sweet, thanks Antitonic! It looks like the Sunday one is labeled as going over to Monday, but is otherwise cool.

How do I go about getting access to add or change my times myself if I need to?
Antitonic

Postby Antitonic » 26 Jun 2015, 15:01

You'd need to let CaffeinatedLemur know an email address so he can add you.
Rantling
First Video: UnSkippable: The Bouncer

Postby Rantling » 28 Jun 2015, 23:01

Who: twitch.tv/rantling
When: Wednesdays 1000 hours PST and Sundays 1200 hours PST
Bonus streams: Frequently
Twitter notifications: @Rantling
What: RPG's, 2D Platformers, 4X Empire Builders And a Long long steam Backlog. Oh and probably Minecraft.
Last edited by Rantling on 07 Jul 2015, 11:07, edited 1 time in total.
Each of us Unique,
Adding something to Mankind.
Night embrace you all!

-Captain Night from Super-Humanities
A Compilation of the Ideal's written works.
TStodden
First Video: Checkpoint #067: Final Fantasy Apology
Location: Siouxland Empire, USA, Earth, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way Galaxy

Postby TStodden » 28 Jun 2015, 23:56

To Make this Official...

• My stream is at http://www.twitch.tv/TStodden
  • Title for my stream is "Too Damn Late w/ TStodden"
  • Scheduled time:
    • Tuesdays, ~2:00 AM - ~4:00 AM CT
      • Midnight - 2:00 AM PT
      • 3:00 AM - 5:00 AM ET
      • 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM GMT / UTC
    • Times are approximate, as I might start a little late. Streams may (more often than note) go longer.
  • Chance for bonus streams? Yes, same time on Wednesdays (usually)... Impromptu streams may happen as well.
  • Twitter notifications? Yes, @TStodden
  • Website with calendar? Nope... On Streaming Calendar.

As the name & scheduled time suggests, it'll be a late-night stream (at least for North America) & so things (like swearing) will be a more relaxed. First official stream (The "Beta" stream, as I did a test "alpha" stream earlier") will be on July 1st.

On a side note, I'm considering doing an Anti-Magic stream on Thursdays evenings (around the same time as LRRMtG) called "Circle of Protection" (name specifically chosen for maximum irony) for multiplayer action with games like Catan, Smallworlds, Ticket to Ride & Talisman to name a few (might to Monaco, Team Fortress 2 & other games with more action-based multiplayer stuff). This is just to help provide an alternative to those who just can't get into Magic the Gathering. Right now, this will be considered a "Bonus Stream" as I'm still working on a few things, but may eventually get everything in order. (Schedule change no longer makes this viable)

UPDATE 07.06.2015 -- Updated Information to include a Streaming Calendar (via Google Calendar), see link above.

Update 07.17.2015 -- Work schedule is changing, so dates are updated to accommodate it starting August. Official change to be announced in a few days.

Update 02.22.2016 -- Minor updates to entry to clean stuff up that I've neglected
Last edited by TStodden on 21 Feb 2016, 23:53, edited 5 times in total.
~TStodden
(Going Text based as Photobucket is being a jerk)
Spartan_N30
First Video: Friday Nights

Postby Spartan_N30 » 06 Jul 2015, 09:22

My stream is at http://www.twitch.tv/Spartan_N30
Title for my stream is: The Irregular Show
Scheduled time: No schedule at the moment, working on finding a consistant time...
Chance for bonus streams? Undetermined at this time
Twitter notifcations? Yes, @Spartann30
Website with calendar? No

In short. Stream is in early phase of existence, working on finding a consistently regular time to stream.

Edit: one of my friends gave me an idea for a better stream name
Last edited by Spartan_N30 on 18 Jul 2015, 19:25, edited 1 time in total.
When all else fails.... use duck tape

EDH deck: Prosh, Skyraider of kher
TStodden
Location: Siouxland Empire, USA, Earth, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way Galaxy

Postby TStodden » 17 Jul 2015, 21:32

Just firing an update that due a pending schedule change (to better run in-line with my team @ work), my new schedule will be a day EARLIER than originally noted.

While things aren't finalized, it's planned to go into effect by August.

Update: Confirmed with boss... schedule change will go into full effect August 1st / 2nd.
~TStodden
Antitonic

Postby Antitonic » 20 Jul 2015, 02:51

With the demise of Leg_bot, I find myself in need of a new stat-tracking bot. Any suggestions, or better yet, availability? :P
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby Master Gunner » 20 Jul 2015, 03:53

A number of streamers use Deep Bot, but it is significantly more in-depth than Leg_bot was, you have to run it yourself, and it costs money to get it.

Off-hand, I don't know of any Leg_bot replacements that could just drop into your channel.
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
AdmiralMemo
First Video: Unskippable: Eternal Sonata

Postby AdmiralMemo » 20 Jul 2015, 10:36

Wait, Leg_Bot is gone? Oh no! What happened to it? I guess I can't stream anymore... Or need to seriously revamp a whole bunch of stuff first.
Graham wrote:The point is: Nyeh nyeh nyeh. I'm an old man.
LRRcast wrote:Paul: That does not answer that question at all.
James: Who cares about that question? That's a good answer.

Master Gunner

Postby Master Gunner » 20 Jul 2015, 11:18

Ufokraana isn't able to keep it up right now, and it wasn't really built as something that could just be handed off to someone else.

I've taken a look at the code on github, which includes a database dump. In theory someone could take over the project, but I'm not sure I have the relevant experience to do so.

https://github.com/ufokraana/leg_bot
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Antitonic

Postby Antitonic » 22 Jul 2015, 09:14

Turns out Deep Bot is great for tracking one game. When you add more than one game, it starts getting unwieldy. When you add a sequel, it more or less breaks entirely. Otherwise it does what TeeBoard does, with the exception of potentially needless bloat. Unless you're the type of streamer who likes chat-based minigames and YouTube requests, of course :P.

Real shame, because there's certainly potential there. Guess I'll just wait for a better beta?
Master Gunner

Postby Master Gunner » 22 Jul 2015, 14:10

It looks like Anaerin has resurrected Leg_Bot, so he lives once more!
AdmiralMemo

Postby AdmiralMemo » 22 Jul 2015, 14:31

Cool. I hope we can coordinate the new URLs.

TStodden

Postby TStodden » 23 Jul 2015, 23:18

I was wondering about the disappearance of Leg_Bot... at least it'll get trickled down to everybody. The only question is what donations / tips / first born / demonic pacts / ect. would be requested to help keep things running.

I was considering adding a personal bot to run locally, but uncertain where to look or how to work it from a second computer (granted it's monitor is 10 feet away from where I sit to broadcast / play).
~TStodden
ElementalAlchemist
First Video: Rejected WiiPlay Games

Postby ElementalAlchemist » 02 Aug 2015, 15:25

Woo! I'll probably be starting this soon, so I may as well throw this here as well.

My stream is at www.twitch.tv/elementalalchemist
Scheduled time: Figuring that out; likely Sundays at some point
Chance for bonus streams? Absolutely!
Twitter notifcations? @ElemAlchemist and I'll probably also announce in #desertbus
Website with calendar? Nope.

If there's sufficient demand, I may also try my hand at a bot that runs stats and whatnot.
For bonus demand, I can try to port stats as well. No guarantee on web services, though, and I probably won't be hosting it for everyone (it'll be in Python and should be simple enough to run yourself).
AdmiralMemo

Postby AdmiralMemo » 02 Aug 2015, 18:50

I'm starting to put my streams on YouTube, finally: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkAtmZ_K0OK4uvthMjrF-OucdEODBoCyl
Last edited by AdmiralMemo on 05 Aug 2015, 09:24, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Discussion”