Southern California LRR Meet Up

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Dicey
First Video: Omnilingual

Southern California LRR Meet Up

Postby Dicey » 28 Jul 2014, 19:37

Seeing how our compatriots to the north are planning a meet up, I think we should have one for those of us down south here. I've got a date in mind of October 18th for this. So please give me feedback if this date works for people. If it does, then I'll get a list of places together and everyone can vote on what they would prefer. Should be plenty of lead time for people to plan ahead for this. I don't think we should push it any later as it is in close proximity to Desert Bus and end of the year hub bub. So, forumites, lend me your comments and feedback.
Dicey
First Video: Omnilingual

Re: Southern California LRR Meet Up

Postby Dicey » 11 Aug 2014, 20:38

I received feedback from a few people that this date would work so I'll give some rough locations to pick from. Last meetup I did, we met in Santa Monica which worked pretty well. We could also do places like Pasadena, Long Beach, or start pushing further south and go for Oceanside or all the way down to San Diego. I don't think there is anyone further north, so I think somewhere like Santa Barbara would be out of the question. Please post if any of these are distinctly appealing to anyone and if more people are interested in coming!

Return to “General Discussion”