Had a funny realization today...

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Kara
First Video: The Bet

Had a funny realization today...

Postby Kara » 19 Aug 2014, 17:22

So recently I moved into a new house in Victoria for a summer/fall sublet.
Was checking out the neighbourhood, started regularing at a coffee shop nearby and started seeing LRR crew there as well as frequently walking by my house.

Was hanging in my yard yesterday and looked over at the garden nearby over my fence. As I peered over I noticed a familiar font on the door in the backyard next door to me.

Suddenly it occurred to me that I actually live next door to the Moonbase.

Heya there LRR neighbourinos. Apologies for the loud music playing at all hours of day and night. If ya ever need us to shut up for filming or anything we're a real friendly bunch. :)

Sincerely,
Your hippie shack neighbours next door. <3
Valkyrie-Lemons
First Video: Spoken Word

Re: Had a funny realization today...

Postby Valkyrie-Lemons » 19 Aug 2014, 22:25

Ha! That's actually pretty awesome!
Prospero101 wrote:...is it weird that I REALLY hope that someday I say something memorable enough to be quoted in someone else's signature?

I'm trying this 'Twitter' thing, if you just want to send a message/question/joke, please send it to: @Valkyrie_Lemons , thanks!
phlip
First Video: Eternal Sonata (Unskippable)

Postby phlip » 19 Aug 2014, 22:28

So is it your tree that was full of birds, or was that the neighbour on the other side?
While no one overhear you quickly tell me not cow cow.
but how about watch phone?

[he/him/his]
CSt
First Video: cHustle: Arms Race

Postby CSt » 20 Aug 2014, 01:10

So, get a Nerf gun, a ladder and wait for the next livestream with an open window.
Elomin Sha
First Video: Max Effect

Postby Elomin Sha » 20 Aug 2014, 02:51

If I ever deliver masks to LRR again I can crash at your place now. I have a 50/50 of getting the right side of the moonbase.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
Geoff_B
First Video: Installation Anxiety

Postby Geoff_B » 20 Aug 2014, 03:21

CSt wrote:So, get a Nerf gun, a ladder and wait for the next livestream with an open window.

This. Do this. Please.
Twitter|Google+|Tumblr|Facebook|Steam|Skype: gmbridges

I survived spaMEGAdon and all I got was this lousy signature joke.

#TeamMonica, #TeamMaki, #TeamTavis
empath
First Video: How to Talk Like a Pirate

Postby empath » 20 Aug 2014, 05:17

in some hoped-for future wrote:{streamer pauses playing to speak with chat}
{Nerf dart flies in thru window}
##:## >Jadedcynic Woo - now I owe Kara a drink! <lrrGOAT>

:D
plummeting_sloth
First Video: three PS3s

Postby plummeting_sloth » 20 Aug 2014, 05:56

Whelp, somebody's gonna get roped in on boom.
He habitually wears an expression as if he had determined to drive his head through a brick wall, and was about to do it (Description of U.S. Grant)
Elomin Sha wrote:I love the smell of napalm'd sloths in the morning.
ch3m1kal
First Video: Unskippable

Postby ch3m1kal » 20 Aug 2014, 06:32

Your mission is now to break into the Moonbase and rub your butt on as many things as possible before the police arrives.

Bonus points if you can get in and out without being caught. Inside sources say that the password to the alarm system is "Dickbutt"
Kara
First Video: The Bet

Postby Kara » 20 Aug 2014, 08:49

phlip wrote:So is it your tree that was full of birds, or was that the neighbour on the other side?

Very likely it's our yard. We have a huge one with many trees. Lots of birds...But fresh plums and cherries. (When they don't get eaten by the many birds.)

Elomin Sha wrote:If I ever delivermasks to LRR again I can crash at your place now. I have a 50/50 of getting the right side of the moonbase.

If it's before December of this year. The house is getting torn down I think in the winter.

As a note, upon realizing Moonbase i..s right fuggin there, my internet has been down all morning. Have had the joy of trying to figure out what the Moonbase wifi password is for the last half hour. A girl can dream of simplicity in life I suppose. Perhaps one day will abuse the LoadingReadyWeb...

In regards to the breaking in mission...Seem like poor form to break in somewhere when you live right next to you, the guys all know who you are and what you look like, and most pressingly the suggestion of it was written not only on an internet forum but on THEIR internet forum.
Valkyrie-Lemons
First Video: Spoken Word

Postby Valkyrie-Lemons » 20 Aug 2014, 09:04

Kara wrote:In regards to the breaking in mission...Seem like poor form to break in somewhere when you live right next to you, the guys all know who you are and what you look like, and most pressingly the suggestion of it was written not only on an internet forum but on THEIR internet forum.

Ahhh, but the fact that you've mentioned it so publicly may wrong foot them. They might not suspect it to actually happen and that you're too obvious a suspect for it to be actually you if it did happen!

...Or they could just apprehend you strait away. So it's kinda 50/50 at this point.
Prospero101 wrote:...is it weird that I REALLY hope that someday I say something memorable enough to be quoted in someone else's signature?

I'm trying this 'Twitter' thing, if you just want to send a message/question/joke, please send it to: @Valkyrie_Lemons , thanks!
ElFuzzy
First Video: Star Ocean: The Last Hope

Postby ElFuzzy » 20 Aug 2014, 09:10

Clearly your only option is to plaster the Moonbase windows in Bump in the Night.
CSt
First Video: cHustle: Arms Race

Postby CSt » 20 Aug 2014, 09:30

Kara wrote:In regards to the breaking in mission...Seem like poor form to break in somewhere when you live right next to you, the guys all know who you are and what you look like, and most pressingly the suggestion of it was written not only on an internet forum but on THEIR internet forum.

Nobody here would even dream of suggesting you commit a criminal act like trespassing or breaking and entering. Quickly shoving ch3m1kal out of sight. Of course, should you find yourself during your day in a conveniently placed tree with a good field of fire, nobody could blame you if a shot aimed at a bird would go wild. :D
Dutch guy
First Video: History of Halo

Postby Dutch guy » 20 Aug 2014, 09:43

Kara wrote:As a note, upon realizing Moonbase i..s right fuggin there, my internet has been down all morning. Have had the joy of trying to figure out what the Moonbase wifi password is for the last half hour. A girl can dream of simplicity in life I suppose. Perhaps one day will abuse the LoadingReadyWeb...

I'd suggest Dickbutt. But then I suspect you have already tried that :lol:
THE DUTCH!! THE DUTCH AGAIN!!!!!
Elomin Sha wrote:Dutch guy is the King of the Dutch.
Prospero101
First Video: Feed Dump: Soldiers of Fortune

Postby Prospero101 » 23 Aug 2014, 06:00

So are you the one who's gotten into "experimental jazz?"
It's all over but the crying. And the taxes.

"Perfectionism might look good in his shiny shoes, but he's kind of an asshole and no one invites him to their pool parties."

Return to “General Discussion”