The Bottom 5 LRR Thread! [OLD. IGNORE.]

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Elah
First Video: Three PS3s

The Bottom 5 LRR Thread! [OLD. IGNORE.]

Postby Elah » 21 Aug 2014, 19:03

UPDATE: We are now using THIS THREAD: http://loadingreadyrun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=22916 If you've already posted here, please copy-paste your lists to the new one. Thanks! <3

As our friends suggested in the LRRCast for August 15, 2014, we should start compiling "top lists" by aggregating fan favorites! I'll be happy to do the math myself, but if someone could write/make/provide some way that we could automate the process, that would be cool, too.

THIS THREAD IS FOR YOUR FIVE WORST LRR SKETCHES OF ALL TIME. I've made other threads for top 10 ever and top 5 per season. THIS LIST DOES NOT INCLUDE cH. Make sure in your post that you specify where the top and bottom of your list is.

I don't actually have a list for this one, because I haven't seen quite enough of the LRR backlog to find ones that are truly bad. Though I guess I can remember finding some of Graham's old film school tidbits (like the collages of fast-forward footage) that confused me.
Last edited by Elah on 22 Aug 2014, 06:22, edited 2 times in total.
mariomario42
First Video: Omnilingual

Re: The Bottom 5 LRR Thread!

Postby mariomario42 » 21 Aug 2014, 21:39

As with just posting in the top 10, here's my bottom 5:

The New Old Thing
The Crazy One
Giving It
Cruising
The Secret Life of Board Games

Return to “General Discussion”