Top #5 LRR?

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Elomin Sha
First Video: Max Effect

Re: Top #5 LRR?

Postby Elomin Sha » 13 Jan 2015, 13:43

What no love for Girly Magazine Quiz? You call yourselves fans. Tsk tsk.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
Dominic Appleguard

Postby Dominic Appleguard » 14 Jan 2015, 20:01

Elomin Sha wrote:What no love for Girly Magazine Quiz? You call yourselves fans. Tsk tsk.

If somebody wants to send me the season 1 dvd...
Lord Crusher wrote:I want to be a hipster about LRR videos and say that the best videos were early videos were early ones but the truth is the average quality of LRR videos has been increasing over time.

What's certain is that writing and editing got tighter and the sound quality improved immensely. Some of the early videos' quality got marred by issues like that.

Installation Anxiety was remade, after all, but that was 2010 and I think it would be much improved if it were made now.

Not that I want that to happen. We still need a new Suspend Your Disbelief first.
Robo4900
First Video: Installation Anxiety

Postby Robo4900 » 15 Jan 2015, 02:19

I still prefer the original version of Installation Anxiety.

But Suspend Your Disbelief would definitely be an amazing one. Hell, just a higher quality re-upload would benefit that video a lot.

Dominic Appleguard wrote:If somebody wants to send me the season 1 dvd...

A couple of the GMQs were found on the Internet Archive and have been compiled together -- along with most of the rest of season 1 -- here.
"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."

Return to “General Discussion”