New Quest Available!

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Re: New Quest Available!

Postby Master Gunner » 03 Aug 2015, 07:37

Holiday today, so was able to get enough sleep last night.

Monday: 8 hours in bed, maybe 5-6 hours of sleep.
Tuesday: 7 hours sleep.
Wednesday: 6.5 hours sleep.
Thursday: 7.5 hours in bed, 6 hours sleep.
Friday: 9 hours sleep.
Saturday: 9 hours sleep.
Sunday: 9 hours sleep.
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
I X
First Video: Crime And Punishment. I think.

Postby I X » 03 Aug 2015, 08:41

Got >= 7.5 hours each night bar Wednesday. Feel pretty good after it.
Often outnumbered, never outpunned.

Note: in Ireland 'ye' is used as the plural of 'you'. It rather neatly avoids confusion online.

"Your accent is...ubiquitous."
-Graham Stark
Jamfalcon
First Video: Killer Instinct

Postby Jamfalcon » 03 Aug 2015, 08:42

Got back home late last night, and got to bed at 1:30. It took a while to fall asleep, but I woke up at 9:30, do I'm pretty confidant I hit my goal, and that'll be all five days now.
"Jamfalcon's a super weird name" - Graham

I wrote a book!
JustAName
First Video: Rapidfire I
Location: The Land of Unbearably Fashionable People and Lots of Cars

Postby JustAName » 03 Aug 2015, 09:00

QUEST #29 IS NOW CLOSED

Quest #30

I will fully admit that this one is self-indulgent, but I'm stressed out from packing, so humor me.

Write a terrible fanfiction. Not just bad. Absolutely awful. Never use "said" when another, more elaborate word would do. All the dialogue must be overwrought or completely inane. People doing things actually in character for them is right out. Give me at least three paragraphs of this drek, so we get some sort of beginning, middle, and end (I do want that much, at least - don't just stop it at the peak of the action. Some of the funniest terrible fanfic stuff comes from the denouement). If you want some inspiration, check out the infamous Harry Potter "My Immortal" fanfic about Evony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way, or The Metroid Conspircy: Pasts of the Sin. I also happen to think the fics I wrote for DB5 and DB7 are pretty amusing.

Quest starts at 10 AM Pacific Time on Monday, August 3, 2015, and ends at 9:59 AM Pacific Time on Monday, August 10, 2015.

Good Luck!
Alja-Markir wrote:Andy is the LRR Heart-throb.
Morgan is the LRR Crotch-throb.

And all I can do is read a book to stay awake. And it rips my life away, but it's a great escape.

Elomin Sha
First Video: Max Effect

Postby Elomin Sha » 03 Aug 2015, 10:31

You are going to hate my idea. It will be gloriously terrible.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
My pseudonym is Ix
First Video: Canadian Girlfriend

Postby My pseudonym is Ix » 03 Aug 2015, 10:36

As a final update on the previous quest: got a good eight hours Thursday night, then went to a show and spent two days camping (resulting in the usual interrupted sleep schedule that one gets from such things). Then came back and had nine hours on Sunday night to the point where I was late into work but OHMIGODITWASWORTHIT
"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not Image it after all."
Valkyrie-Lemons
First Video: Spoken Word

Postby Valkyrie-Lemons » 03 Aug 2015, 10:41

Does it have to be safe for work? I just need to know my limits.
Prospero101 wrote:...is it weird that I REALLY hope that someday I say something memorable enough to be quoted in someone else's signature?

I'm trying this 'Twitter' thing, if you just want to send a message/question/joke, please send it to: @Valkyrie_Lemons , thanks!
JustAName

Postby JustAName » 03 Aug 2015, 10:49

It doesn't absolutely have to be, but, you know, I'd recommend it.

And all I can do is read a book to stay awake. And it rips my life away, but it's a great escape.

Valkyrie-Lemons

Postby Valkyrie-Lemons » 03 Aug 2015, 11:03

I probably wouldn't do *that* kind of fan-fic. I was just curious. : 3
Prospero101 wrote:...is it weird that I REALLY hope that someday I say something memorable enough to be quoted in someone else's signature?

I'm trying this 'Twitter' thing, if you just want to send a message/question/joke, please send it to: @Valkyrie_Lemons , thanks!
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby Master Gunner » 03 Aug 2015, 11:22

The only fan-fic I've written is *that* kind, and I'm not sure I want to revisit it.
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
Deedles
First Video: Man Cooking

Postby Deedles » 03 Aug 2015, 11:39

*gets her thinking cap on*

I shall ponder on this as I go for a walk. This kind of awful calls for meticulous planning!
Hurp-De-Durp!
Lord Chrusher
Can't Drink Possible Beers
First Video: Door to Door

Postby Lord Chrusher » 03 Aug 2015, 12:59

I got eight hours of sleep last night in another case of staying up way too late then sleeping in past noon.

Final tally:
Monday night: 6 hours
Tuesday night: 8.5 hours
Wednesday night: 8 hours
Thursday night: 5 hours
Friday night: 9 hours
Saturday night: 7 hours
Sunday night: 8 hours
We are all made of star dust. However we are also made of nuclear waste.
Remember to think before you post.
Ptangmatik
First Video: probably one of the 1st unskippables

Postby Ptangmatik » 03 Aug 2015, 13:05

It was a breezy afternoon in July, all that remained of a brief respite from the oppresive heat was the lingering petrichor. Batman gently rocked his chair on the veranda, sipping at his mint julep as he watched the Martian Manhunter patiently ascend the steps of Wayne Manor.

"Aren't you worried about someone catching sight of you in full costume in broad daylight Batman?"

"J'onn, have you seen the size of the nipples on the breastplate? Does it look like I can care about anything in this incessant heatwave?"

"The climate is generally more clement at this time of year..."

"Now don't go getting all loquacious on me, Olly was here earlier and I could barely follow a word"

The Manhunter leaned against the oversized balustrade and used his telepathy to mix a finely crafted martini, dry gin transfused with a whimsically succinct aliquot of vermouth, and carefully avoided saying another thing all afternoon.

Fin.
Last edited by Ptangmatik on 04 Aug 2015, 00:33, edited 1 time in total.
Geoff_B wrote: ... Even for here, that was weird.
Valkyrie-Lemons

Postby Valkyrie-Lemons » 03 Aug 2015, 14:00

"Are we there yet?" Asked Peach, wiping her brow with her parasol
"Maybe? I don't know? Yes?" Replied Zelda, looking mighty and strong.
"Ganondorf. Our target, yes?" Wondered Peach.
"Yes? For he is the bastion of evil?" Proclaimed Zelda.
"Then he must die!" Shouted Peach in agreement at the deed that must be done.

Zelda and Peach, both in their battle armour, walked up to the top of Hyrule Castle which had turned black and stormy because of the Evil of Ganondorf. Ganondorf was very evil, evil as the devil. Ganondorf's evil must be destroyed for the good of everyone. If Ganondorf got the Triforce, he would summon all evil into the world, and take away all happiness. He must be stopped but Peach and Zelda where the only two that was chosen by the gods to be able to be able to wear the super holy armour of Bantoons that could defeat evil.

Zelda loved Peach very much, but she could not confess her love.

When they reached the castle's main hall Ganondorf was standing there, hips on hands.
"Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha" Laughed Ganondorf "You think you beat me? NEVER!"
Zelda summoned all happiness she could summon and focused it into her suit, "SUPER SONIC LOVE!" and she released the energy of peace and hapiness into Ganondorf
"Ahhhhh! Oh no!" Ganondorf yelped, before he became dust.

Love and Peace had triumphed because of love and happiness.

2stepz
First Video: .

Postby 2stepz » 03 Aug 2015, 14:29

SFW? There goes my Ho-mione and SexGodSnape scene...
JustAName

Postby JustAName » 03 Aug 2015, 14:33

Yes perfect you guys are great :D

2stepz
First Video: .

Postby 2stepz » 03 Aug 2015, 14:49

"Carter? Whats with the skirt? We're scheduled to go off world in five... you can't wear that through the gate!" Jack muttered, utterly confused at the scene unfolding before him.

"My name is Samantha, or Ms. Carter if you must," trilled Jack's long time friend and coworker. She flipped her too-short skirt saucily as she climbed off a very distraught Daniel's lap. "I see no reason I can't bring a little femininity to the expedition. I AM a blonde after all. I need to have my fun, too! Thought I'd try flirting with some locals since none of YOU will take me up on my games."

"But Sam..." stuttered Daniel.

"Samantha!" singsonged the leggy blonde from her new perch on top of her desk.

"Okay then, Samantha... there's no place for a zat in that getup. There's no place for a radio." Daniel tried his logic

" ... and besides, your bubblegum pink would clash with our Camo. Can't introduce our world to a new culture if we don't at least coordinate our attire. Don't want to start with a fashion faux pas!" grinned a clever Jack.
JustAName

Postby JustAName » 03 Aug 2015, 14:57

Amazing. Yes. Good.

(It Was a Dark and Stormy Night, Suddenly a Jaffa Yelled Kree is also one of my favourites)

betsytheripper
First Video: Scientist's Rebuttal to ICP

Postby betsytheripper » 03 Aug 2015, 17:23

It had been going on like this for months, the pain and agony filling every fiber of his being every time he was forced to relieve the memory of losing his best friend -nay, should he say, his first love? - to the unforgiving chasm of ice all those years ago.

"BUCKYY!" He shouted into the void of his lonely bedroom, waking from yet another in a long line of nightmares. Steve was never rested anymore, dark circles under his eyes a true sign of this, because his superhuman healing would normally prevent such things.

He'd been searching for months since that glimmer of recognition on The Winter Soldier's face, that moment of confusion, and in that moment he saw the man he loved so deepy, and it made his heart ache, and his - ahem, you know - throb when he recalled all the good times they had had together. Though he never could have told Bucky all that he felt, all of his desires, about their passion that unfolded only in his dreams, he always relished their bond, their closeness, and their brotherhood. He settled back to try to sleep once more, but this time instead of nightmares, his brain remembered all of those dreams he'd once had, so vividly it seemed he could taste the sweat of Bucky's skin, hear him murmur in his ear, "Steve, Steve, Steve..."

"Steve. Steve."

Steve shot up from bed, attempting to hide his shame, fearful that Sam or Coulson or, God forbid, Tony was the one calling his name. But there was no one in his room, no presence he detected, no silhouette in the darkness. It was then that he turned to the window, cracked just so for the autumn breeze to trickle in, that he saw the figure.

"NO!" he gasped, falling back out of bed. Was it? Could it be...?

"Bucky?" he pleaded, fearful of his own hope, the crack and quiver of his voice. Metal and flesh fingers gently pushed the window up, and his beautiful face was lit in stark lines by the moonlight.

"Steve," he whispered softly, crouching on the fire escape, not daring to enter the room.

"Bucky," Steve choked, his throat tight, his eyes burning with the held back tears of decades.

"I found you. I found me." Bucky murmured into the darkness, turning his eyes down and to the side. Steve carefully stood up, approaching the window timidly, as if Bucky were a tiger ready to pounce.

"I'm dreaming," he thought to himself outloud. "It can't be you." He turned his head down, bringing his hand to his mouth. "When will my nightmare end?!" He shouted towards the floor, as if it would give him a reply.

"Steve..." Bucky whined, pain in his voice. He started shuffling away from the window, silent as the night. "If it's not what you want..."

"No!" Steve yelled, "I want you more than anything! Anything in my life! I'd give everything to have you back!" His hands were fisted at his sides, his heart pounding in his throat.

"But Steve, I can never come back..." his voiced faded, just as his image did, dissolving into the shadows, and Steve broke. His tears overwhelmed him, and his body shuddered. He fell to his knees, and his sobs were broken only by his soft cries of "no, Bucky, come back to me, come back, please..."

Steve jolted awake. Bucky was looking overhim, concern marring his perfect features.

"Steve, I'm right here, what's wrong?" Bucky had his right hand on Steve's shoulder, as he sat on the edge of the bed. His hair fell gently in front of his face, getting caught in his long eyelashes as he stared deeply into Steve's eyes.

"Oh, Bucky, I thought I'd lost you again," Steve cried, grasping onto Bucky's shirt and burying his face into Bucky's chest. He sobbed quietly, tears staining Bucky's shirt.

Both of Bucky's arms came up around Steve, his flesh arm warm and soothing, his metal arm unyielding but reassuring.

"Steve, look at me," he whispered into his hair. Bucky pulled Steve's chin up enough so they could look each other in the eyes. "I will never leave you, as long as I live," he proclaimed. "My love for you is stronger than any mind wipe Hydra ever could have dreamed of. It's our love that brought my memories back." He slowly brushed a tear from Steve's cheek, and kissed him softly on the forehead.

Steve cried tears of joy as he kissed Bucky fervently, hoping with all his will that he could show Bucky how it felt to love him, wholy and all consuming. He pulled back enough to pull Bucky in a mighty hung, squeezing him for all he was worth, to try and impress on Bucky's body how much he'd never let him go.

"Too hard, buddy," Bucky giggled, and Steve released just a bit. "You know I love you."

"I love you, too," Steve sighed into Bucky's ear.

Steve woke up hugging his pillow. He sobbed for days.

Whoa, too long. Also I made myself sad? WHY IS THAT SO SAD. DON'T READ IT. D: What the hell, self? Let's try again:
Steve shivered at the memory of Bucky's kisses, lining his chest, caressing his skin, and suckling in all the most sensitive places. It had been one of the few nights during the war that they had had together.

It was enough to thoroughly wake him from his slumber, Bucky's supple body lying nude in bed next to him. It had been too hot for covers for a few days, and they often stripped down to nothing once they got home - I mean, that's what home is for, right?

Steve still got weak in the knees at the sight of his best friend, his lover, his soul mate. Nothing kept them apart, not 70 years on ice or decades of Hydra reprogramming. And with the world saved again, Steve had some much needed R&R from Shield.

"Hey Buck," he whispered into the assassin's spine, feathering light kisses along his trapezius, down to his bicep. Bucky mumbled and shifted, swatting Steve in the face.

"'stoo hot, lemme alone," he moaned, putting his face into his pillow. Steve absolutely pouted fro the rest of the night, and Bucky would be sure to hear of it the next day.

The next morning, Steve was already in the shower when Bucky woke up, quite the turn around from their usual morning. Bucky woke to pleasant dreams of sandy beaches, fruity umbrella drinks, and long, sensual massages together under the cabana. Feeling pretty heady with his dreams, and heavy in his (*ahem*) head, he decided to join Steve in the shower. Sliding behind him as silently as a cat, Bucky stroked his chest from behind, wrapping his other arm around Steve's stomach, and stretching to nip at his ear.

"Hey baby, got some time for me?" he whispered hoarsely, planting kisses on Steve's neck.

"Nope, sorry, too hot." Steve said gruffly, shutting off the shower and stepping out, drying down, and heading out the door. Bucky stood, naked, barely damp, and really confused.

"You did not!" he shouted out of the bathroom. He heard something that sounded an awful lot like a snicker from their closet.

Bucky showered himself quickly, toweled off just enough so that he wouldn't puddle (hey, it was his apartment, too), and ran down the hall after Steve. Steve was fully dressed and slipped out of the bedroom past him just as Bucky made it to their bedroom. Bucky stood there agape, as Steve gave his most charming smile to him and every picture frame all the way down the wall. Bucky was honestly not sure what was more impressive: his husband's absolute smarminess, or that he'd gotten dressed in less than five minutes.

At this point, Bucky stalked. He skulked. He slinked around the apartment, watching Steve's every move. Waffles for breakfast? A trap. Coffee and a newspaper? Also a trap. Catching up on his god-awful car shows on the DVR? All a trap to lead him into a sense of security. And Bucky knew Steve was watching him. Bucky tried to act casual. Put away the dishes, fold the laundry, do the crossword, and read a book, but he was on guard the entire time. Steve was up to something. He knew it. He could smell it.

Good ol' Captain America. The smug bastard. He was laughing casually at his shows, nonchalantness permeated every piece of his body. Oh, he was good. He was so good. But Bucky was on to him.

About lunch time, Bucky spoke.

"So, dear," he tried extra hard to exude casual and cool, calm and collected, "any errands to run? Want to get lunch if we go out?" He smiled his best, most charming smile, the one all the ladies fell head over heels for back in his teens. Steve looked mildly startled.

"Well, honey," oh there it was again, that smarm, that good old fashioned Steve righteousness, "I thought we'd have lunch in." He smiled obnoxiously from his spot on the couch.

"Oh, pumpkin," if he could put enough sarcasm into the word, maybe it would throw Steve off balance, "what did you have in mind then?" Steve's smile got even wider. Almost like the cat that ate the canary. This couldn't be good.

"If you insist, shnookums," he teased off his tongue, "we have stuff to make sandwiches in the fridge." Bucky's jaw hit the floor. He brought it out. He brought out that word. He went too far. He was a man out of control. He needed to be stopped.

The throw pillow hit Steve squarely in the face.

Steve barked a laugh, half surprised, but as he removed the pillow from his face his expression was clear - he knew he asked for it. That's when the second one his face. Bucky hadn't spent decades becoming an expert marksman for nothing.

Steve kept laughing as Bucky kept pummeling him with all the throw pillows he could reach, with amounted to four, before he realized he was out of ammo. And he'd given Steve all of it. As Steve pulled the last pillow from his eyes, he knew he was in trouble. He got up and dashed down the hallway, Steve hot on his trail, pillows assailing him behind.

He got to their bedroom and slammed the door shut, breathing rapidly. He heard Steve stroll gently up to the door.

"You can't run, rumplemuffin," the word came out filthy and decadent on his lips, "I know where you sleep."

Bucky stashed himself into their closet as best he could, but it was a small, full closet, and he wasn't a very small man. Steve let the door swing open slowly, giving a casual glance around the room, before sitting on the bed. He stared at Bucky. Bucky stared at him. He wasn't hidden at all, he couldn't hide from Steve, damn supersoldier that he is. The staring match continued for some time, until Steve finally broke it.

"Fine, if you're not coming out, I'm coming to get you," he announced, coming over to the closet and hauling Bucky out bodily, swinging him up over his shoulder, only to turn around and drop him on the bed, where Bucky let out a small yelp.

"You'll never take me alive! I'm the one-armed bandit!" Bucky cackled, rolling away to the edge of the bed. Steve burst out laughing, unable to stop himself from falling on the bed.

"One-armed bandit? Really?" he managed through giggles. Bucky peered out from behind his pillow.

"Hey, I thought it was good," he laughed. Steve rolled over to him and crowded him against the edge, sweeping his arms behind Bucky's back to keep him from rolling himself off the bed.

"Kiss me, you one-armed fool," he smiled, and they kissed.

And then they did it.

... I'm bad at writing "bad" fanfic but apparently I can write crack like crazy. Also I don't know when to stop. ENJOY (also I left it unedited with all the typos for authenticity so ENJOY SOME MORE)
-betsy
JustAName

Postby JustAName » 03 Aug 2015, 17:43

Betsy, betsy, betsy. That was too cute, and much too good. Try again, maybe with a property you don't know/love so well. Tsk.

betsytheripper
First Video: Scientist's Rebuttal to ICP

Postby betsytheripper » 03 Aug 2015, 18:31

Fiiiine but I spent a lot of years trying not to write like this so it's hard. Same rough universe, but I'm not as in love with IP as Stucky. So about some terrible self-insert mary sue OOC alternate timeline bs?

The quinjet softly landed in the field, green grass merging fluently with mountains in the distance. My eyes, as green as the grass, gazed at him, his perfect cheekbones, his tousled black hair, his chocolate brown eyes suddenly gazing right back into mine. I tossed my brown curly locks out of my eyes, averting my gaze from his piercing stare.

"Ward, why? Why would you do this to us?" I beseeched, but I couldn't look at him. He had betrayed us, all of us. "You betrayed us! All of us! Skye! Fitz! Coulson! How could you!" I exclaimed at him, and I couldn't take it anymore.

I stood and sprinted to the back of the quinjet, slamming the button for ramp to open. In a few strides he was by my side, hands on my shoulders.

"Because I love you, Elizabeth! I'd do anything to keep you safe!" He bellowed to world, daring it to prove him wrong. His hands were soft, and caressed my cheek. I turned away.

"But Hydra! How could you!" I clamored, loping off into the fields in front of us.

"I repent!" he wailed. "Everything I've done was a blunder! I've learned what a buffoon I am!" He fell to his knees as I turned back to him. Weeping welled up in his chocolate orbs, reddening his perfect jowls.

"I'll take T.A.H.I.T.I.! I'll take imprisonment! If only I can have you!" He grasped for me, howling to the sky, until he tore at his shirt, ripping it open with a growl of rage!

The clouds overhead suddenly broke open, pouring rain on me as I stood in the pasture. The salty water of pain came welling from my eyes, spilling onto my face, merging with the cool drizzle. The sky was mourning with me.

"I'd do it all... All for you..." he whispered, but I could hear him clearly. When I had been hit by the mist, I was given super hearing, super strength, and super intelligence. He knew all this, though.

"I never told you," he bemoaned, "never told you I was hit by the mist, too!"

"No!" I shouted, "How could you?! You weren't chosen!"

"No," he keened, "I was! But I was cursed!" I ran to him, seized his face with both my hands. My hair dripped onto his as I looked down at him. He pawed at my hips.

"How?" I implored, "how were you cursed?" He haltingly met my eyes.

"To never be able to stop loving you," he whimpered. Faster than I could react he pulled the gun out of my waistband, and had it at his own head.

"Free me from my curse!" he cried, and depressed the trigger.

I squalled as he fell, hemoglobin pooling, his carcass in my arms. As my waterworks hit his face, he started glowing. Startled, I jumped back. Gleaming? Why was he emitting luminescence? And starting to drift into the air? What was happening?!

"What's going on!?" I yelled at his frame. "Why are you doing this?!" I lamented as he accelerated higher, the light intensifying until I couldn't look at it anymore, and I averted my emerald eyes.

Then it stopped, and I heard him. His voice was rotund, and god-like.

"You've allowed me to break the spell," he announced. He was standing, no longer glowing, perfectly healed, but his face was at peace.

"Now I may live freely, no longer trapped and bound by Hydra's sorcerers."

I stood confounded. He took my hand, and guided me into the field. The rain had stopped, and his dark coffee eyes had found mine.

"Let us join as one, my eternal queen," he uttered.

And then, sensually, we did it.

Better? I still feel it's too good. I'm bad at bad. I went thesaurus crazy, though, and I hope you appreciate it.
-betsy
JustAName

Postby JustAName » 03 Aug 2015, 18:50

Perf

I X
First Video: Crime And Punishment. I think.

Postby I X » 09 Aug 2015, 14:42

Terrible fanfiction ahoy. I've just finished Metal Gear Solid (1998) for the first time, so maybe it's a little bit coming from that.

The arctic winds punched and battered the minimalist dwelling like a supersoldier well-trained in the fine art of pugilism. Inside, protected from the snow and ice by its comforting shell, sat Solid Snake, gazing morosely at the last tin of US Navy-issue tuna. His true blue friend, Colonel Roy Campbell, was there too.

"I can't do this anymore!!!" Snake exploded, jumping upwards from his sitting position. "Just eat the tuna, Campbell!!!"
Campbell turned his big dark eyes to Snake's chiseled, square-jawed face, now twisted by frustration. "I can't do that. I didn't come all the way out here to eat your last can of fish."
"GAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Snake sprinted to the cupboard on the other side of the room and hauled it open with an explosion of noise. Why did Roy have to be so difficult? Didn't he know Snake would die for him? Didn't he care that he was Snake's only real friend? Did he know that Snake thought of him by his first name?

After dragging and rummaging through the items in the wall-mounted storage, Snake cried out in complete delight. He came skipping back over to the table and thrust down a square yellow package.
"Here," he said, "I'll eat this. You enjoy the fish."
Campbell smiled. He knew Snake would find a way. He always did. Campbell exhaled happily, and flicked open his Swiss army knife to puncture the can.
Often outnumbered, never outpunned.

Note: in Ireland 'ye' is used as the plural of 'you'. It rather neatly avoids confusion online.

"Your accent is...ubiquitous."
-Graham Stark
Elomin Sha
First Video: Max Effect

Postby Elomin Sha » 10 Aug 2015, 02:20

Merry and Pippin had gone through so much together in the quest for destroying the one ring. They walked the halls of the elven halls, traveled deeper than any hobbit had gone, offered their skills to different kings.
As Merry held Pippin in the aftermath he realised that they had always been together. Being split apart was the worst thing in his life

He gently brushed a lock of Pippin's hair aside, "Pippin."
His childhood friend opened his eyes with a warm smile. He echoed the soft voice, "Merry."
Merry leaned down, lips almost touching

It was all icky and stuff.

URRRRRRRRRRGH. I feel dirty as a writer.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
JustAName

Postby JustAName » 10 Aug 2015, 08:58

QUEST #30 IS NOW CLOSED

Quest #31

Quick and easy one this week! Find the oldest thing in your room, or the thing oldest to your personal history (that is, you've had it the longest), and tell us a bit about it and what it means to you.

Quest starts at 10 AM Pacific Time on Monday, August 10, 2015, and ends at 9:59 AM Pacific Time on Monday, August 17, 2015.

Good Luck!

Return to “General Discussion”