Mario Party Marathon 2015

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Boofinka
First Video: Paper Boy

Mario Party Marathon 2015

Postby Boofinka » 17 May 2015, 08:49

Hi there, everybody.

This coming weekend, me and a group of like-minded friends will be running our fourth annual charity gamathon; this ear, it's 30 hours of Mario Party Marathon!

Yes, I know that's insane. Kinda the point.

Now, first things first - the marathon is going to be broadcast in Hebrew, since this is an event fundraising for an Israeli charity (Hayim Association, helping children with cancer), and most of the intended audience speaks Hebrew. However, all of us speak English and would happiy interact with any English-speaking viewers and chatters!

While we're no Desert Bus, we do have our fair share of prizes to give away and auction: we have around $4000 worth of Steam codes (and anyone familiar with coefall knows I'm good for those :D ). We have signed merch from Supergiant Games. We have handmade plushies. We have more stuff. We are a bit like Desert Bus, though, in that we do not touch the money - everything goes to the charity's Paypal account.

So if you want to see some Israeli gamers spend a weekend dancing to your tunes for charitable donations and maybe win a few games, be sure to tune in to www.mariopartymarathon.com on Thursday, May 21st, at 21:00 GMT; we'll be live for 30 hours, and want to break last year's total of $1648.

Oh! We also have a Tspring campaigen, and we give away a game code FOR FREE with every purchase of a shirt (simply email [email protected] with your proof of purchase and I'll send you the code. Again, many here in the forums and in the LoadingReadyLive chat will vouch for me on this)!

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope to see many of you in the chat!

Mario Party Marathon website
Mario Party Marathon Facebook event page

Return to “General Discussion”