LRR Video Transcriptions

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
iisazel
First Video: Friday Nights - In Command

LRR Video Transcriptions

Postby iisazel » 23 Nov 2015, 18:15

I was informed that some Feed Dump videos were transcribed and are somewhere on the wiki but I can't seem to find where. Additionally, I was wondering if anyone is in charge of transcriptions and if they'd like help with it because I'm interested in getting more involved in this community. (I'd also be down to transcribing Desert Bus videos)
Psyclone
First Video: Christmas Carolling on Halloween

Re: LRR Video Transcriptions

Postby Psyclone » 23 Nov 2015, 18:20

I believe AlexanderDitto was the person transcribing Feed Dump for a while, but it was definitely a self-directed project. I transcribed a lot of stuff around 2011-ish that I never put up, so there's that.

I don't know if we ever settled on a transcription style for any of the videos, but if you're doing desert bus then you'd be the first person so you'd get to decide that.
They/them/their pronouns

twitch: armadillorampant
AlexanderDitto
Better Than the First Alexander
First Video: Desert Bus 1: The Original!

Postby AlexanderDitto » 23 Nov 2015, 21:17

Hello, yes, I sensed someone mentioned my name? ;D

I did indeed Transcribe a bunch of Feed Dump episodes (namely the first 100 or so, and a few here and there after that). A lot have not been done yet!

On the bottom of each Feed Dump page on the wiki you'll find a Feed Dump Infobox, on in that box there's a link that says " Read [FEED DUMP EPISODE NAME] Transcript." If you click there, and there's a transcript uploaded, you'll go to its page.

The pages are just named [FEED DUMP EPISODE NAME] Transcript. So you can search for them that way too. Or search for "*Transcript" to pull up all the transcripts on the wiki.

Nobody's "in charge," though! If you'd like to transcript an episode, go ahead! You can look at a few of my transcripts to get an idea of the annotation format I use. It'd be nice to keep them consistent. But no pressure! It's an inexact science.
JustAName
First Video: Rapidfire I
Location: The Land of Unbearably Fashionable People and Lots of Cars

Postby JustAName » 24 Nov 2015, 01:51

I've been considering transcribing podcasts for a while, it's just, you know, time. That thing.
Alja-Markir wrote:Andy is the LRR Heart-throb.
Morgan is the LRR Crotch-throb.

And all I can do is read a book to stay awake. And it rips my life away, but it's a great escape.

Elomin Sha
First Video: Max Effect

Postby Elomin Sha » 24 Nov 2015, 02:07

I tried transcribing podcasts years ago, starting with Hagiography, I didn't get too far.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
Psyclone
First Video: Christmas Carolling on Halloween

Postby Psyclone » 24 Nov 2015, 03:11

If we're getting back into the transcribing thing maybe I'll add those older videos I did.
They/them/their pronouns

twitch: armadillorampant

Return to “General Discussion”