LRR timelines

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
ErakThoth
First Video: checkpoint

LRR timelines

Postby ErakThoth » 11 Feb 2016, 06:15

Hello everybody! I have for a long time thought about the LRR timelines. This is super silly in a fantheory sort of way, but I think it's quite interesting. The theory isn't complete, and I'd love to have a "so deep it's really silly" conversation about it. I couldn't find a forum thread about this anywhere else, but if there is I will delete this and post it there.

Also, english isn't my first language, so if you see anything wrong language wise, please tell me!

Timeline 0.

The real LRR. Paul and Graham starts a comedy troupe, the rest is history.

Timeline 1.

The “realistic” LRR timeline. The one a lot of early LRR sketches is in, and some of the early crapshots. The one that is like our world, except it’s created by sketch comedians, so it’s funnier. This time line was created in the first LRR sketch.

Timeline 2.

The CH timeline. It’s a bit like timeline 1, but more “magic realism”-stuff happens. CH is here, but also some of the more “magic realism” crapshots where they use their real names. This timeline is also directly responsible for….

Timeline 2.5

We haven’t seen very much of this timeline, but this is the one that timeline 2 LRR created by making sketches. We only see glimpses of this. There is many farts.

Timeline 3.0 (The MTG one)

The magic one. The whole world is obsessed with magic. This has always been it’s own timeline, in my theory (see It’s Magic!) This is obvious in the Friday nights episodes with flashbacks to their childhood, where they where they liked magic more than in timeline 2.

Timeline 3.5 (The mirrodin one)

Timeline 4.0 Snorsh.

I don’t think there is any more official overlap between the timelines, but I’m not sure.

Timeline 5.0 QWERPline/Nsburg

So this isn’t very well connected to the other timelines. Maybe some of the noncanon desertbus stuff is connected, but I’m not sure. A fan theory is that Richter is the drone pilot in the crapshot “the coverage”, but there is nothing “official” that supports this.

It’s magic!
So my theory is that timeline 3 was never the same as timeline 2, but in some weird convergence timeline 2 and 3 overlapped for a while. As in Pratchett’s book ”Lords and Ladies” where the universes are too “close”, which creates portals between the worlds. My theory is that the basement in the Mark 3 moonbase is one such portal. You can see “spillover” from timeline 3 in timeline 2, like the gillesuit seen in the CH episode Reality but also it would explain all the crazy stuff in there, and why nothing stays organized.

Crapshots

I theorize that crapshots doesn’t have it’s own timeline, but that the crapshots are in different timelines. Many are in timeline 1, but some are in timeline 2 and some magic-ones are in timeline 3.

There may be a lot of more timelines, but this is as far as I got.
Darkflame
First Video: Quantum Documentary

Re: LRR timelines

Postby Darkflame » 11 Feb 2016, 07:46

Snorsh has been refereed to on CH as a location on a map, so they may or may not be in the same universe.
Either they co-exist together, the map is just wrong, or there is two universes with a country called Snorsh.
http://www.fanficmaker.com <-- Tells some truly terrible tales.
--
Last update; Mice,Plumbers,Animatronics and Airbenders. We also have the socials; Facebook & G+. Give us a like if you can, it all helps.
Robo4900
First Video: Installation Anxiety

Postby Robo4900 » 11 Feb 2016, 07:51

Don't forget the Timeline Of The LRRd, which is probably the craziest of all.

And then there's the Rumble timeline.

Anyway, cool post! :)
"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."
ErakThoth
First Video: checkpoint

Postby ErakThoth » 12 Feb 2016, 00:36

Robo4900 wrote:Don't forget the Timeline Of The LRRd, which is probably the craziest of all.

I didn't KNOW about this! This changes everything! Time to read it and be back later.
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby Master Gunner » 12 Feb 2016, 16:55

Oh yeah...that was a "thing". See also: our speculation on the nature of "Phail".
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
Dutch guy
First Video: History of Halo

Postby Dutch guy » 13 Feb 2016, 15:49

I'm sure this multiple timeline theorie can be made to mesh quite well with the timeline of the LRRd.
THE DUTCH!! THE DUTCH AGAIN!!!!!
Elomin Sha wrote:Dutch guy is the King of the Dutch.

Return to “General Discussion”