Gaugeing interest in a Dark Souls RP

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
vorox4
First Video: One of the Friday Nights, I think.

Gaugeing interest in a Dark Souls RP

Postby vorox4 » 31 May 2016, 18:12

So, Tacitusvigil and I were discussing an Idea for a Dark souls RP In one of the last IDDQderps, and then we talked about it more during the All night Cam Xcom2 stream, and so I am posting about it now to see if anyone would be interested. I would have posted sooner, but this month has been rather hectic. I'm not sure if a play by post thing in the forum, or perhaps having it in the chat on my twitch channel, or some other method would be best for it.

The premise is that Tacitusvigil and I were talking and we noticed that caterina appears to be one of the few places in the dark souls setting that doesn't periodically become horrible, and thus, we came up with the idea of doing an RPG in which the PCs realize this fact, nope out, and head off to catarina on a road trip of misery and pain through the setting of dark souls.

The system that would be used is also up for discussion, but DnD or pathfinder with some tweaks seems like it could work to me. I don't know if this DS RPG idea is likely to work, but I figured it might be something we could try.
-vorox4
Five exclamation marks, the sure sign of an insane mind. -Terry Pratchett
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!-vorox4

Return to “General Discussion”