Perhaps dumb question, but...

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
endybajr
First Video: Feed Dump

Perhaps dumb question, but...

Postby endybajr » 13 Dec 2016, 00:05

I'll ask anyway: I have Desert Bus 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 torrents. Obviously, 10 (X) is inbound.
Do 1 through 4 exist in a downloadable format at all? I'd *REALLY* love to see them if they are around!

I hadn't been able to donate much in the past, but for DBX, I was able to eke some out. I enjoy the busing bus out of watching y'all. Since I came in around... DB 6, I think, I'd *LOVE* to catch up with earlier DB's.

If this question had been asked earlier, I do apologize for not doing my due diligence. My excuse is lack of sleep. And leprechauns.

Thank you!
Elomin Sha
First Video: Max Effect

Re: Perhaps dumb question, but...

Postby Elomin Sha » 13 Dec 2016, 00:15

They don't.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
Robo4900
First Video: Installation Anxiety

Postby Robo4900 » 13 Dec 2016, 02:57

Videos from Desert Bus 1 and 2 can be found on the old uStream account, and there are probably a few on YouTube, but other than that, no video of the first two DBs is known to remain.

Some DB3 videos are on this YouTube account, and there are some others on YouTube you can find by searching "Desert Bus 2009".

There used to be a bunch of Desert Bus 4 videos on the main LRR site, uploaded via Blip, but those were lost when Blip died. Again, you can probably find videos of this on YouTube by searching "Desert Bus 2010". Maybe the VST will upload some videos from this at some point, but I don't know if LRR still have backups of it.
"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby Master Gunner » 13 Dec 2016, 14:09

endybajr wrote:I'll ask anyway: I have Desert Bus 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 torrents. Obviously, 10 (X) is inbound.

The Desert Bus 10 torrent has been out for a couple weeks already.

For pre-DB5 content, there is an ongoing effort to track down and archive everything the VST can. Hopefully we can start putting that up before next DB; but it's slow going right now.
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
endybajr
First Video: Feed Dump

Postby endybajr » 13 Dec 2016, 22:39

I'll content myself with the clips of the past. Thanks!

...and I hadn't realized that DBX was up and done. I'll hafta send that to the seedbox. Thank you muchly!
Graham
Super Moderator

Postby Graham » 16 Dec 2016, 01:50

We did a poor job archiving the early years, but we've got a good chunk of 3 and 4 around somewhere.
Robo4900
First Video: Installation Anxiety

Postby Robo4900 » 28 Dec 2016, 11:40

A bunch of DB4 videos were just uploaded to Desert Bus's YouTube channel.

Thought I'd say so in this thread, in case anyone hasn't noticed yet.
"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."

Return to “General Discussion”