Stephen Colbert - Sexiest Man with Glasses

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Dana

Postby Dana » 03 Dec 2006, 22:02

You should be. I mean, come on, it's David Tennant.
"I swear it," said the other mother. "I swear it on my own mother's grave."

"Does she have a grave?" asked Coraline.

"Oh yes," said the other mother. "I put her in there myself. And when I found her trying to crawl out, I put her back."
The Hitman

Postby The Hitman » 03 Dec 2006, 23:39

David Tennant or no, I'm afraid it's not possible for me to change my major this late in the game.
"Just another Sunday paddleboat ride on a man-made lake with another lady stranger; if I remain lost and die on a cross, at least i wasn't born in a manger."
Kathleen
LRR Crew
First Video: Season 1 Halloween Special

Postby Kathleen » 04 Dec 2006, 10:43

The Hitman wrote:I don't know who this David Tennant guy is, but I want his suit.

Chris, clearly we need to break into the BBC's prop department. You go for the suit, I'll go for Tom Baker's comically oversized scarf.
We may need to bolster ourselves with beer before the event, but I think this is a thing that should be done.
HOLY SHIT GUYS! BEARS!
Kwiksilva

Postby Kwiksilva » 04 Dec 2006, 12:37

I'm in too....I need a blackadder codpiece
Nutella is quite possibly the second coming of Christ in spreadable form. -Graham
barnaby36

Postby barnaby36 » 04 Dec 2006, 14:50

Kathleen wrote:You go for the suit, I'll go for Tom Baker's comically oversized scarf.

My friend is making one of those for herself, exactly as his first scarf was made. He had needed five different ones throughout his time as the Doctor.

God, I love that show.

Ben

Return to “General Discussion”