Store Shipping

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Major
First Video: Friday Nights - The Ordeal

Store Shipping

Postby Major » 29 Jan 2019, 12:08

TLDR my shipment tracking number is for usps even through the LRR store and my email say USP

So I bought the JoJo playmat and was sent to a different site to pay. It said I'd be recieving a USPS tracking number soon. No biggie, I ordered my C9 shirt the same way. When i got the email, however, it said the tracking was for USP. I checked and it said it wasnt available. Now this wouldnt normally be a problem because that is common with online shipping but I remembered reading USPS and checked their site. Low and behold, the code worked there. I checked the LRR store and it says USP. Are they changing shipper? Is it some mistake? Did I miss something?
AdmiralMemo
First Video: Unskippable: Eternal Sonata

Re: Store Shipping

Postby AdmiralMemo » 05 Feb 2019, 08:16

From what I understand of the shipping page, UPS is only used for "expedited shipping": https://store.loadingreadyrun.com/pages/shipping

If you used standard shipping, they use "a variety of carriers" which I assume includes USPS, Canada Post, and whatever postal services other countries use.
Graham wrote:The point is: Nyeh nyeh nyeh. I'm an old man.
LRRcast wrote:Paul: That does not answer that question at all.
James: Who cares about that question? That's a good answer.

Return to “General Discussion”