R.I.P Wii (Screw the New Year) :(

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Johnny_Lunchbox

Postby Johnny_Lunchbox » 06 Jan 2007, 19:27

If it's any consolation, I just found out that our residence was broken-into on the 3rd--and guess what was the *only piece of home entertainment electronics stolen*?

You're goddamn right--my PS/2: My only piece of videogamery I have in this cruel, cruel world.

That's what I get for leaving anything valuable out of my site. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be looming over everything that's left.
"Yeah, I had it pretty hard growing up. I guess that's why I turned to accounting." - SB&M
JesterJ.

Postby JesterJ. » 07 Jan 2007, 02:33

Yeah my neighbors got broken into, all that was stolen were some choice videogames (Gamecube and PS2). Not the systems themselves. Not all the games. Just a few.
Someone felt like browsing.
"Good thing we got Jester to carry." -Morgan, January 20th, 2009
Bondage Pikachu

Postby Bondage Pikachu » 12 Jan 2007, 04:24

If it makes you feel any better, Mog, people break into my mom''s car like every night and sleep in it. They never take anything, it just serves as a temporary hotel. Pretty much all we have in there is used kleenex anyways.

Oh, and another thing- Chris OBVIOUSLY did it xD I asked my mom the other day 'How the hell would one guy clear out all that stuff in that time?' She sort of pauses for a minute, and goes 'Well, he obviously had a moving truck.'

So there it is. Put away the Bryan Adams Jeep, because Chris apparently owns a moving truck. Like, Duh
A storm is coming, Frank says
A storm that will swallow the children
And I will deliver them from the kingdom of pain
I will deliver the children back the their doorsteps
And send the monsters back to the underground

Return to “General Discussion”