Introduce yourselves! (A friendly topic for new members)

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
DarkMidget

Postby DarkMidget » 11 May 2007, 15:25

*nods* 3mm4 wins logic.
"Every work of art throughout history would be improved by the addition of ninjas" - Unknown

TheRocket
First Video: Those Games That We Played

Postby TheRocket » 11 May 2007, 20:20

tak197 wrote:Careful though, cuz Morgan may try to hit that

Woah, totally missed that part. There will be no hitting of any sorts. Unless it's K.O Mortal Kombat style, in a totally, non-sexual and painful way. With me on the giving end.

So what did you do for your birthday? anything exciting?
Last edited by TheRocket on 11 May 2007, 23:07, edited 1 time in total.
Walk in like DeNiro, and leave like Brando.

You're living proof that Darwin was a moron.
tak197
Feito Com Fruta
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby tak197 » 11 May 2007, 21:28

Sadly no, as most of my friends are already back home, and I am broke and stuck working one final shift before I leave too. So yeah, my birthday was sorta sucky.

EDIT: Though Morgan and Graham gave me an awesome birthday gift: an awesome Whatever Thing vid!!
TheRocket
First Video: Those Games That We Played

Postby TheRocket » 13 May 2007, 08:38

Where's back home for you?

That sucks =( Hopefully you will have some fun celebrations soon when you arrive at home. If not, you can always create your own party...!
Walk in like DeNiro, and leave like Brando.

You're living proof that Darwin was a moron.
DarkMidget

Postby DarkMidget » 13 May 2007, 15:49

Since I'm sure SOMEONE will say it, I better before it lunges from someone else's gullet:

Party hard!
"Every work of art throughout history would be improved by the addition of ninjas" - Unknown

korri
First Video: I honestly can't remember...

hello?

Postby korri » 14 May 2007, 12:37

hey... i guess this is for new user people.. like me... so about me...

my name is korrinn.. or korri for short.. i'm from oley pa, which is outside reading pa, which is an hour north of philly... i basically grew up in a small town with more cows then people... I'm a huge nerd, and i go to carnegie mellon university (in pittsburgh) where i'm majoring in materials science and engineering.. and i know no one knows what that is, but its basically the study of anything you can touch and how to make it better... you prolly think its boring... but i like it..

lets see, i like most types of music (except rap) but mostly ska because i play trombone, and it makes me feel like i could be a rock star .. my favorites include Reel Big Fish, Bosstones, Five Iron Frenzy, the specials, save ferris, and if you know any good ones please tell me! I also like old funk music (thank you to my dad who is a trumpet player, and made me listen to all that fun stuff) and when i'm in the mood, aka depressed, i will go for the emo fun...

i'm not really what you would call a "normal" girl.. i have blue hair.. can be loud and obnoxious, and sometimes just plain clueless... lets see.. i have a couple friends (but not a lot, will you be my friend?) who have taken my nerdiness to a new level... i got to college and within the first year, learned to play magic cards, solve a rubik's cube and managed to attempt to play wow (yeah, my friend somehow set up our own server or something.. and i tried to play, but i just realllllyyyy sucked ...) so yeah thats it, thanks for reading.. and umm yeah bye
Hello world, remember me? I'm the sad little fuck that you failed to see, who you should have recognized When you had the chance. Hello motherfuckers now its time to dance

my photos! => http://korrinn.deviantart.com
DarkMidget

Postby DarkMidget » 14 May 2007, 12:44

Welcome Korri! It sounds like you'll fit right in to this ragtag band of misfits =D Glad to have ya with us!

P.S -- Ya gotta have blue hair :P kick ass

Morgan
LRR Crew

Postby Morgan » 14 May 2007, 16:21

dag... magic cards... do people still play that? i was hardcore, way back in the day.
tak197
Feito Com Fruta
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby tak197 » 14 May 2007, 19:53

TheRocketSiobhan wrote:Where's back home for you?

That sucks =( Hopefully you will have some fun celebrations soon when you arrive at home. If not, you can always create your own party...!

When not at Penn State, I am in the Poconos, a small stretch of the Appalacian Mountain range in Northeasern Pennsylvania.

EDIT: also, hooray on someone else in the far east of the western hemisphere. PA sucks. welcome korri
Last edited by tak197 on 15 May 2007, 21:57, edited 1 time in total.
DarkMidget

Postby DarkMidget » 14 May 2007, 22:48

Morgan wrote:dag... magic cards... do people still play that? i was hardcore, way back in the day.

Yeah, people still play em. A new set just came out too XD

korri

Postby korri » 15 May 2007, 14:03

Morgan wrote:dag... magic cards... do people still play that? i was hardcore, way back in the day.

haha yeah, a lot of people actually still play... at cmu theres a lot... possibly because we're all really nerdy...
Hello world, remember me? I'm the sad little fuck that you failed to see, who you should have recognized When you had the chance. Hello motherfuckers now its time to dance

DarkMidget

Postby DarkMidget » 15 May 2007, 14:35

Korri, if you have Magic Workstation, we should play together sometime online ^_^

korri

Postby korri » 15 May 2007, 15:15

sadly no, i don't have magic workstation.. nor do i know what it is... is it free? because thats basically all that matters...

DarkMidget

Postby DarkMidget » 15 May 2007, 17:33

'Course. At least the free version is XD If you want to add me to MSN, I can send the files and we can play some time. mein msn is [email protected].

korri

Postby korri » 16 May 2007, 07:11

okey dokey, my msn thingy is [email protected]

DarkMidget

Postby DarkMidget » 16 May 2007, 11:34

'Kay. And to not get off topic, welcome to anyone else who has joined :P

blackdragontaz
The Goddamn Batman

Postby blackdragontaz » 16 May 2007, 18:30

DarkMidget wrote:'Kay. And to not get off topic, welcome to anyone else who has joined :P

I, too, come bringing warm welcomes and happy tidings. May you all enjoy you stay here at Fantasy Island!

Umm....I mean welcome to the LRR forums, newbies.
dragon_seeker

Postby dragon_seeker » 16 May 2007, 18:52

Welcome Korri! and other new peoples....
Dream like you have never dreamed before. Your nightmares may come true.
Smeltzenseltzer

Postby Smeltzenseltzer » 22 May 2007, 21:20

I am new. Heya. I don't have much to say except that I DEFY you to explain where I got my username from. (If you actually know, I will be DAMN surprised and give you a free internet)

Also I need to find some kind of avatar and signature. I suck at thinking those up when using this username.

And uh... I've been watching LRR videos for maybe a month now after my friend got me hooked on the site. I have yet to watch them all though and have seen nothing of Season 1. :( Maybe someday. I think Eyewitness Accounts is the best I've seen so far, and I adore the Whatever Thing. You guys kick ass. If I was in Canada I'd try and get in on this and we'd have a ball.
Dr. Gregory House

Postby Dr. Gregory House » 22 May 2007, 21:23

Who is this friend?
I'm new here too. But I've been here for a long time. Damn I'm old.
Smeltzenseltzer

Postby Smeltzenseltzer » 22 May 2007, 21:32

He's not on these forums I think. I'd have to ask him if he has an account here and posts at all. He's just a friend and long-time fan of the site. He's seen some of the 1st season videos, even.

Also, I can't reply to the wrestling topic.

Not found

The requested address 403.shtml was not found on this server.

Buh?
Dr. Gregory House

Postby Dr. Gregory House » 22 May 2007, 21:35

Smeltzenseltzer wrote:He's not on these forums I think. I'd have to ask him if he has an account here and posts at all. He's just a friend and long-time fan of the site. He's seen some of the 1st season videos, even.

Also, I can't reply to the wrestling topic.

Not found

The requested address 403.shtml was not found on this server.

Buh?
Refresh? ;p
Smeltzenseltzer

Postby Smeltzenseltzer » 22 May 2007, 21:37

Nope, that does nothing. And neither does trying to post via IE Tab. Damn. :( You will be robbed of my wrestling opinions. Blast it all! *shakes fist*
Dr. Gregory House

Postby Dr. Gregory House » 22 May 2007, 21:38

Use firefox.
And try to click post a reply instead of tabbing it.
Alex Steacy
First Video: Beats me! No seriously Graham hits me.

Postby Alex Steacy » 22 May 2007, 21:45

Is it Lupus?

Return to “General Discussion”