Introduce yourselves! (A friendly topic for new members)

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
tak197
Feito Com Fruta
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby tak197 » 27 Oct 2007, 19:16

Welcome to the forums. Don't worry, though. Lavos only humps your leg because he likes you.
Zombaholic
First Video: Bioshocked

The subject is taking a break from you mortals

Postby Zombaholic » 27 Oct 2007, 19:34

I will go out on a limb and say neat and then take a picture
Ask me anything about Reboot!
Don't ask me anything about reboot
Quovak

Postby Quovak » 27 Oct 2007, 20:41

Hey. I don't have too much to say, but I've been watching LRR for a few months and love what you guys are doing. Keep up the great work (though you probably hear that a lot)
Eatable

Mwuhahahahahaha

Postby Eatable » 30 Oct 2007, 13:14

Ermmmm..... hi love what u guys do wondering where you play Manhunt: LRR crew, hopefully coming to Canada next year: WATCH OUT!
Ahhhhhhhh the holy satan ate my steak!!!!
Mats

Postby Mats » 01 Nov 2007, 18:09

Ok, this is starting to become an addiction. I started off when "how to talk like a pirate" first came out, I got a link to a youtube video sent to me and then followed the watermark back to this site. Then after a few weeks I watched through all videos on the site, this summer I listened through all the podcasts and now I've taken the step into the forum.

And who are you? Oh, hello. The name's Mats, I'm 20 years old, lives in Sweden and I have a geeky sense of humour. "The crowd says in unison":Hello Mats. And then the "Anonymous Loading Ready Runner" meeting continued, not to be mistaken for "Assisted Living Regulatory References, Inc"

///MJ
Lavos
Lavos
First Video: 1337

Postby Lavos » 01 Nov 2007, 21:11

Lol sweden.

Do you know the pjotr?
i dont know what's happening anymore
Mats

Postby Mats » 02 Nov 2007, 06:40

ofc, didn't you know that the total population of Sweden is 30 ppl and we are all related? But I can understand if you are thinking that perhaps he was the one that introduced me to this site. But no, I don't know him.

///MJ
estro_pajo

Postby estro_pajo » 03 Nov 2007, 13:09

Hey folks,
if we are all introducing ourselves then I'll do my job here.
I'm from Poland (Krakow, which is on the south of this country) but I travel a lot so probably you can only catch me in eastern Europe for something like 6-7 months a year :wink:

I've found this site through Privateer Press forum when they relesed pirate miniatures and this subject became very popular (you know what vid I'm talking about right?)
I guess that we are all a bit geeky hence we enjoy LRR videos. My girlfriend lives with me for three years now and she's perfectly normal - I'm so lucky she tolerates me and my behaviour. 8)

Curently I'm on the fourth year of 'Film and Cultural Studies' and after my masters I'll try to make a PhD in London.
What are my interests?
Geee, I think that 300 years ago this would have been a completely valid question but in modern times nobody spends his days on gathering food, instead we all enjoy our free time.
I should say film (my profession), literature (got this sentiment for sci-fi and fantasy) and music (years ago it was old heavy metal, hard rock and even death metal, now it's mostly country, folk and blues - but as always the old habits never die. Mainly old music with guitars...). I also love music from computer games - it's great when I mount my racing bike and thunder through the city. :twisted:

Anything else? Well I quite often can be seen in Manchaster and Rossendale valley in UK (Rawtenstall) or in New York (that's in the US :lol: ).

And I can be reached on Skype and iChat as 'estro_pajo'.
Peace Out and whish me happy posting!

PS and almost forgot - it'll be me who will show all of You how to make pierogi properly! 8)
there will be a signature, just not right now
Sarita

Me, myself, and the voices in my head

Postby Sarita » 04 Nov 2007, 20:42

Hello LRR forums. I know nobody is going to read this anyway so I can be as insane as I want and nothing terrible will happen.

Who am I? My name is Sarah. I'm 20 years old, 5'7" and 112 pounds. Yes, I am underweight. No, I don't want to talk about it. I am currently in my last year of an English undergrad degree at the University of Victoria. Hair is extremely curly and naturally blond, though dyed dark at the moment. Eyes are blue/green/grey depending on the light and what I'm wearing.

Brief life history? I was born and raised in the Northwest Territories until the age of thirteen. The community I grew up in was TINY. We had no telephone, no television, no running water, and only got electricity when I was nine. I was homeschooled from Grade 2 until graduation, which was a year early due to the fact that winters were long and cold and when I was bored I would do extra schoolwork. Hence why I'm finishing my undergrad degree at 20.

LoadingReadyRun is keeping me sane. Please keep posting. Please.
Allen!
Uwe Boll Fanboy

Postby Allen! » 04 Nov 2007, 22:36

Welcome to the forums, Skeletor, I mean, er, Sarah.
PSNid: Obee1
XboxLive: LastErrand
Undefeated Lord of Donuts
DarkMidget

Postby DarkMidget » 05 Nov 2007, 01:12

emma wrote:DM are you ever going to post in any other threads?

I'll assume DM refers to me. Uhh... probably not. I like welcoming people and usually don't have time to be posting in too many other things... oh well. Welcome to all who have posted since I last did XD
"Every work of art throughout history would be improved by the addition of ninjas" - Unknown

Sarita

Postby Sarita » 05 Nov 2007, 12:36

Skeletor??? Care to explain?
emma
CAPS LOCK!

Postby emma » 05 Nov 2007, 13:08

you said you were skinny.
Sarita

Postby Sarita » 05 Nov 2007, 14:44

Oh. Right. Please forgive me as I go bash my head into a wall repeatedly for my stupidity. I am embarassed.

:oops:
emma
CAPS LOCK!

Postby emma » 05 Nov 2007, 14:47

no need.

you're on lrr, we expect you to be stupid.

DarkMidget

Postby DarkMidget » 08 Nov 2007, 00:32

Ouch XD
"Every work of art throughout history would be improved by the addition of ninjas" - Unknown

AmazingPjotrMan
...and all I got was this lousy rank.
First Video: 1337

Postby AmazingPjotrMan » 08 Nov 2007, 05:25

Mats wrote:ofc, didn't you know that the total population of Sweden is 30 ppl and we are all related? But I can understand if you are thinking that perhaps he was the one that introduced me to this site. But no, I don't know him.

///MJ

Probably not, but I do have an uncle named Mats.

And he's some several years older than 20.
Lector

Postby Lector » 08 Nov 2007, 16:13

Hi I'm posting. I'm new, as evidenced by the lack of avatar and uncreative (increative? noncreative?) signature.

I am from Montana. Anyone else from Montana? I willing to bet not.

I like to talk a lot. But that's okay, cuz few people actually listen, which rarely discourages me. I like cupcakes. Wanna go ride bikes?
*sigh*...DNA evidence...
----
Visit welcometosumwhere.com. It's probably cool.
Allen!
Uwe Boll Fanboy

Postby Allen! » 08 Nov 2007, 16:40

Sarita wrote:Oh. Right. Please forgive me as I go bash my head into a wall repeatedly for my stupidity. I am embarassed.

:oops:

Please don't. Skeletor's badass, I wouldn't want him(or her, in this case. Skeletina?) to hurt him(or her)self.
PSNid: Obee1
XboxLive: LastErrand
Undefeated Lord of Donuts
Graham
Super Moderator

Postby Graham » 08 Nov 2007, 17:17

Welcome, New Peopleâ„¢!
The Pious Flea

Postby The Pious Flea » 08 Nov 2007, 17:19

Lector wrote:I like cupcakes.

We know you do, Lector. We know you do.
I require a dance of intellect. Put on your thinking shoes!

Dance with us, LRR! Dance with us into oblivion!

Do not question me! I control your arms!
emma
CAPS LOCK!

Postby emma » 08 Nov 2007, 17:30

I would like to have seen Montana.

[/Hunt For Red October]

Sarita

Postby Sarita » 08 Nov 2007, 20:39

There shall be no head-bashing, then. To be honest, my head hurts enough as it is. Stupid assignments, die in Ragnarok!

And I now have another nickname to add to my rapidly accruing store. Cheers!
We are the cute and the cuddly forces of darkness.......PLOTBUNNIES!!!
Lector

Postby Lector » 09 Nov 2007, 15:59

Wow, someone actually read my post. And I got an actual response. I feel welcome!

Incidentally, my favorite kind of cupcake is Funfetti. In case you wondered. Which you probably didn't. Cuz that would be weird.

Note to all: I claim no reponsibility for anything I say, including this disclaimer, as my brain has been invaded by multiple dancing lemurs. To the best of my knowledge.
*sigh*...DNA evidence...

----

Visit welcometosumwhere.com. It's probably cool.
DarkMidget

Postby DarkMidget » 12 Nov 2007, 13:46

Lector wrote:I like cupcakes.

As do I!

And welcome to all new people! Once again, etc.

Return to “General Discussion”