Introduce yourselves! (A friendly topic for new members)

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
singmely
First Video: Johnny Lee demos Wii Remote hacks

Re: Introduce yourselves! (A friendly topic for new members)

Postby singmely » 04 Nov 2010, 23:11

hello, i am singmely , come from the usa, nice to meet you here.
I need a R4 DS, yes, just Nintendo DS R4!!
fieryShaman
First Video: Informational Presentation

Postby fieryShaman » 05 Nov 2010, 11:42

Hey, I'm fieryShaman. I'm from the Yew-Ess. I enjoy archery, reading and MMO's. Nice to meet you all.
PoorCollegeLad
First Video: Desert Bus 2

Postby PoorCollegeLad » 10 Nov 2010, 01:18

Hello LRR peoples!

I've been watching LRR stuff for about 2 years now, and I gotta say it's been getting better and better. Seeing as how I found out about these guys at Desert Bus 2 (directed from none other that Sam Logan of Sam & Fuzzy fame), I'm super excited to see DB 4! I figured now was as good as any time to join up.

Who knows, maybe I'll actually continue posting (I'm terrible about that normally >.>)
I'm a corpse, I'm not a fisherman

My name is a bit dated...I'm PoorGraduateLad now!
chupkor123
First Video: zhanshen

Re:

Postby chupkor123 » 12 Nov 2010, 01:43

hoho.stronger....
hello,welcome to my website:http://suit-latest.com.
Danzama
First Video: Wireless

Postby Danzama » 12 Nov 2010, 06:21

Hey all,

I think i've been around long enough to say welcome.

LRR is an awesome place and it's filled with really awesome people, hope you have fun and i hope to see you posting.

was that a good introduction to lrr?
alphaxion
First Video: Unskippable

Postby alphaxion » 13 Nov 2010, 00:15

Loha!

I'm alphaxion, an odd Brit with a very wide range of interests who is trying to transition his career from (currently out of work) Network administrator into content production/video editing.

LRR pretty much represents what I've been trying to do myself, only I can't ever get anyone to do it with me... And no, that's not a corrollary to a life story ;P
TheDstryr
First Video: Unskippable Final Fantasy III

Postby TheDstryr » 15 Nov 2010, 11:48

I'm Kye, I'm 15 and I'm from the UK.

I found LRR after watching Graham's crossover on Zero Punctuation. I watched Unskippable to see what the hell was going on, and found the link to the site.

Then I watched all the other videos LRR has made. I also have all the podcasts on my iPod.

Unfortunately, I've never seen a Desert Bus, but I will definitely be watching DB4.
operagirl95 wrote:Banned for "I see what you did there."

It's pronounced "Destroyer", people.
Danzama
First Video: Wireless

Postby Danzama » 15 Nov 2010, 11:57

alphaxion & TheDstryr,

welcome to LRR

as stated above, LRR is an epic place and it's filled with epic people.

there are a tonne of brits here (myself included) and a few teens i believe (once again, myself included). hope you have fun here.
UndeadLoveDog
First Video: rejected wiiplay games

Postby UndeadLoveDog » 15 Nov 2010, 20:58

Hey! I'm Natalie and I've been watching LRR for a reaaallly long time and actually didn't realize that there was a forum involved until I read the wiki page >.> And despite hearing about the podcast in practically every video I've watched, I just downloaded all of them now...I really am a dedicated fan!! I'm just....a bit behind >.>

I'm not sure what else to put here...ummmm I'm from the USA? I like video games and comics and I'm a girl...thats all I can think of haha
AC Drawings
First Video: Hot Water at PAX

Postby AC Drawings » 19 Nov 2010, 12:04

Uh hey, I'm a new fan of LRR, been watching all your videos for the past month and was curious to check out the community. So yeah, Hi, I wish I knew of this place earlier.

I'm a visitor from TvTropes and our LRR page needs more love.
Eklinaar
First Video: Man Cooking

Postby Eklinaar » 20 Nov 2010, 13:47

Howdy. I'm Ryan. I was born 28 years ago in North Carolina and I continue to live there. I used to be an entrepreneur, but I've been mostly unemployed ever since the recession started. I have a BA in Religious Studies (think of it as a fusion of Philosophy, Psychology, Anthropology, History, Communication, and Gender Studies, but definitely not Seminary!). Since I'm mostly unemployed, I spend a lot of time (when I'm not looking for jobs) pursuing my hobbies, which are gaming, backpacking, and cooking. I'd love to discuss any of these! I first heard about LRR through the first Desert Bus and quickly became a fan. The LRR crew reminds me a lot of my gaming friends, if my gaming friends were also actors. I've always heard the forum was a cool place full of cool people, but I'm only now getting around to checking it out.
movienut
First Video: canada is sorry

Postby movienut » 21 Nov 2010, 13:17

Hi, I'm Jody. I have been over at the Escapist for a while (recently on the forums however) but I have only been following the LRR crew for a few months. Since I have been watching Desert Bus I decided to come over and say hi on the forums.

So yeah, hi.
Dano_Xmas
First Video: Max Effect (Fox Parody)

Postby Dano_Xmas » 22 Nov 2010, 14:22

Hey, here comes a generic intro reply.

Yo, so I'm a huge fan of LRR, and with my new available free time, I felt now was a good time to join a third forum. looking forward to conversin with yous guys.
Aeralis
First Video: enn: Nerd Flu

Postby Aeralis » 22 Nov 2010, 20:41

Hello everyone!

About time I finally got around to registering here! I've been aboard the LRR fantrain ever since Unskippable and ENN came onto the scene, but I wasn't super crazy about it until I attended the awesome panel at PAX 2010. (First in line! Woo!) Ever since, I've been burning through the old videos like crazy! (Well, I was. I'm currently waiting for the old LLRs to be fixed so I can continue on. :( )

Anyway, I figured now would be a good time to finally enter the community. I've been hanging out in the DBFH chat and laughing my bus off at the unfolding shenanigans whenever I've had the spare time, and I must say, you all seem like some fun to chat with people.

So, I'm glad to be here, and I hope we have lots of sillyness together!
LunarJade
First Video: Desert Bus 3

Postby LunarJade » 23 Nov 2010, 14:49

Yo.

Ummm.. Hmmm.. so I'm new to the forums. I first started watching LRR during Desert Bus 3 when a friend told me about it.
Then I went to some of their panel stuff this last Anime Evolution and since I did that decided to donate to Desert Bus 4 in the craft a long.
I've been enjoying what I can of Desert Bus this year but its hard with classes and homework going on right now. Still it's been a total blast and I'm thinking I'll have to make something else for the craft a long for next year.
MagicPocket
First Video: Halo

Postby MagicPocket » 24 Nov 2010, 00:25

Long time Desert Bus watcher, first time poster to forums. Thought I'd go ahead and make the leap.

Hello!
psychopez
First Video: Crime and Punishment

Postby psychopez » 24 Nov 2010, 15:09

PsychoPez is being of me. I make many very good post, ya?

Name's Mike, go by Pez. It's because only sweet things come out of my mouth. And the Pez collection.

Been watching since Crime and Punishment.

HI!
@mhasko
Lorennar
First Video: Unskippable episode 1

Postby Lorennar » 25 Nov 2010, 00:58

Hey I'm Travis, Lorennar, Lor, you...whatever. I'm twenty-three and perpetually meandering through life. Through a series of unfortunate events I found myself moving to Maryland which isn't so bad, but I grew up moving so many states, England, and Germany have all been places I've lived. I got my degree in Philosophy and Classical Studies but spent a lot of time with East Asian religions and realized too late I preferred dance to them all. I was working toward being an entrepreneur but my partners recently backed out and took the resources with them so its back to job hunting. I love cooking, reading, travel, and games. Allergic to beer but love me some wine. Aaaand never had a pet but I am a huge lover of cats. I look forward to meeting the awesome people here. enjoy. ~t
Deceptive Sunrise
1 part Drambuie
2 parts Ginger Ale
Splash of cranberry juice
Dance
xdeathknightx
First Video: It's Magic

Postby xdeathknightx » 25 Nov 2010, 03:45

Hello there. I hadn't heard of LRR until I was linked to the desertbus challenge. Since I first started watching I couldn't stop watching and every night I stayed up way too late. So yeah I guess I am somewhat of a voyeur, DON'T JUDGE ME!
Monster energy drink must love me because I need those suckas to stay awake after another long night of desert bus.
You might have seen me make inane comments in the DB chat, or know me from the Benny Hill challenge I issued (and even paid for).

Seeing as I like what I saw I decided to stick around on the forums. In a mere few days I can't live without em. Desertbus is like crack!
Rai
First Video: Desert Bus Killed The Internet Star

Postby Rai » 25 Nov 2010, 16:02

Hey guys, the name is Rai. I've been watching you guys since the end of...the second desert bus I think? Well I love LRR's videos and what they do for the children, so I thought it was time to join the forums.
The sword from your heart is the mightiest weapon of all. Believe in it, and it shall defeat your greatest enemies.
Recron
First Video: Installation Anxiety 2010

Postby Recron » 25 Nov 2010, 16:18

Greetings All I am Recron, 3D animator extraordinaire... Well I'm pretty Good I think and I am loading ready run's number 547 Fan!

Ive Been watching Loading ready Run since I stumbled upon Installation anxiety 2010 though I have been watching ENN and Un-skippable before I saw that.

After watching as much of the Desert bus challenge live as much as I could with pesky College and bodily functions getting in the way of that I decided it I was about time I checked out the forums, and well here I am.

I have never really had much of a good experience with Forums But I hope that changes here. Regardless I will still Love The Videos.

so umm.. Hi
You there! The one Reading this post, how are you? If you like Art, Animation Video games you may just like my blog. http://www.LithiumPolygon.com
aonomus
First Video: Out of sync

Postby aonomus » 25 Nov 2010, 17:58

Mortal humans, it is I, aonomus! Wait, what?

Ok, so no one knows who I am. Long time follower and forum lurker, but I decided to take the plunge after DB4 withdrawal symptoms began.

So about me: I live in Toronto, I'm a chemist for a living, and I tinker with stuff in my free time (see various ramblings and my rampant multi-projectitis here: http://aonomus.wordpress.com/ ). I'm a massive geek with dwindling amounts of free time (not much gaming anymore though sadly).
CreapyDoll31
First Video: Underpantaloons

Postby CreapyDoll31 » 25 Nov 2010, 22:16

Hey people of LRR i am Aidan Indentured Servant or my Master Lil Reaper i am from Cairns Australia look forward to chatting when master lets me out
Dr Marcus
First Video: Ways to X2Y

Postby Dr Marcus » 26 Nov 2010, 17:55

Evening forumers of LRR.

The name is Marcus and I'm 25 years old. Been watching/listening to LRR shenanigans since about a year back, felt it was about time I joined the fray of madness on the forum.

So now *taps syringe* hold still, this won't hurt a bit. *grin*
"What's that smell? Fish? ...and what's that other smell? Oh, more fish..."
nonjabiru
First Video: A Stich in Time

Postby nonjabiru » 26 Nov 2010, 22:14

Heya, another new person for the ever growing ranks of the site here! I found out about LRR from the Escapist and after going through some Desert Bus withdrawls I decided I sign up on the forums, plus I've been meaning to do that for a few months but never got around to it.

Return to “General Discussion”