Introduce yourselves! (A friendly topic for new members)

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
aimes

Postby aimes » 30 Jun 2006, 12:24

The Evil Propeller wrote:
My interests include, but are not limited to: ... girls with glasses, ... holiday specials, holy grail, how to boil water, ... nintendo, ... pigtails, ... star wars, ... super mario bros, ... toys, transformers,

yes! instant friends!
Rhynome
First Video: Folklore

Postby Rhynome » 30 Jun 2006, 12:38

Oh I see how it is then. Friends with one, but freak declared with the other.

Get out of my sight, go on, and take your heebeejeebees with you.
aimes

Postby aimes » 30 Jun 2006, 12:53

well... i like freaks too... you should meet my boyfriend. dont be hurt by my label, only the best of intent...
(big hug)
Rhynome

Postby Rhynome » 30 Jun 2006, 12:57

Does it have to be a big hug? I'm only small, can't it just be a little pat on the head?
JesterJ.

Postby JesterJ. » 30 Jun 2006, 18:36

*giggle* the guy from England is named Harry..*giggle*

xahldera: Go play soccer ;). That never gets boring, and everyone plays it, so even in a small town it should be fun.

Welcome everyone :)
"Good thing we got Jester to carry." -Morgan, January 20th, 2009
Dr Waffles

Postby Dr Waffles » 08 Jul 2006, 20:23

Ok, lets start out by saying that I am really not obsessed with breakfast food as my name may suggest.

So for the record: I am Dr Waffles, I am 16 years old, and I am a big fan of myself. I've been following LLR ever since I got curious about the link under the Uwe Boll PSA video. I enjoy many video games, watching pro-wrestling on TV, listening to heavy metal, hanging out with my worthless friends, and telling people how gorgeous I am. I have a job cleaning pools, but I haven't had the chance to seduce any desperate housewives despite having a rockhard body(>_>) and beautiful golden locks for hair. I think Memphis sucks and I wish I didn't live there. In fact I would go as far to say that if New Jersey didn't exist, then Memphis would be the butt of many bad jokes. Also despite my stellar acting skillz, Hollywood isn't at my front door offering me contracts. I figure it has something to do with Memphis. To conclude, I'd like to say that I wish I'd signed up on here sooner.

Note: I'm not really an egomaniac.
One of these days I'm going to open the door and Bilbo is going to be there, then I'll be the one who's institutionalized.
Graham
Super Moderator

Postby Graham » 08 Jul 2006, 20:59

I however am obsessed with waffles, so that makes up for it.

I'm glad you answered the obvious pool boy question before it was asked, but you've really to get cracking on that. Set a goal of at three frustrated housewives before September. It's all about goals.

Having said that, welcome to forums!
Simmemann

Postby Simmemann » 09 Jul 2006, 00:36

question from the curious norwegian: Is north american waffels and norwegian waffels the same? here's an typical norwegian waffel. We dont usually have that much different stuff on, but this is the best picture i could find.
Rhynome

Postby Rhynome » 09 Jul 2006, 00:52

As far as I know they're pretty much the same. They look like they're made from the same thing at least.
cloudfloater

theatersport

Postby cloudfloater » 09 Jul 2006, 09:50

Hi! I'm Karen. Enough for introductions.

Ok, so, I was up rather late the other day, and saw a program ... The WM for Theatersport. I thought it would be something that y'all would be interested in. Canada and Belgium tied for the title of Weltmeister ... here's the website.

http://www.theatersport-deutschland.de

Quite funny, I thought it might be a good topic for LRR to expand on. Oh, and the event language was English.
Graham
Super Moderator

Postby Graham » 09 Jul 2006, 11:58

Hi Karen.
Welcome!
Rhynome

Postby Rhynome » 09 Jul 2006, 13:30

Aloha, Karen.
Ra'akedg

Postby Ra'akedg » 11 Jul 2006, 14:19

I just realize that I posted about 6 times and I haven't introduce myself yet. Hi there, my name is Richard, I'm 22, 5'4'' (hence, the Hobbit) and a student in physics at UdeM (University of Moncton). I was introduce to LRR by Gaetan, AKA Headbomb of this forum and have been a fan ever since (of LRR that is, not of Geatan... well maybe somedays... very very lonely days...KIDDING, I love to freak you out)

A little bit more about myself. Games wise, I'm a fan of Blizzard's work... Starcraft, Warcraft (II in the time and now III) and the Diablo serie. I also like the Myst serie and I play some Dungeon Siege when I'm in the mood. Sadly, my current computer is a laptop with a very not good video card and a frustrating habit of overheating... so I don't play very much these days.
Television wise, I'm a HUGE fan of Stargate(the movie, SG-1 and Atlantis) and Lost, Futurama, Family Guy and pretty much any scifi show...
Movies: I like the LotR trilogy, James Bond ...multilogy I guess, and Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail. Well pretty much any Monty Python movie.

And well... that's all I can think of now and my keyboard is starting to die on me so I better go change its battery. See you around the forum!! :D
Richard, the non-euclidean Hobbit

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage
aimes

Postby aimes » 15 Jul 2006, 10:38

you miss alot of s's
mode_seven

Postby mode_seven » 20 Jul 2006, 14:06

Good evening.

Long time lurker from sunny old England here, been watching your videos for ages, but they've been improving in quality so much recently I thought I really ought sign up and say how rather fantastic they are.
Graham
Super Moderator

Postby Graham » 20 Jul 2006, 14:12

Thanks!
and Welcome!
Rhynome

Postby Rhynome » 20 Jul 2006, 14:35

mode_seven wrote:from sunny old England

Too... bloody... hot...

I wasn't made for this sort of clime.
mode_seven

Postby mode_seven » 21 Jul 2006, 01:39

Not too nice is it. I really need to find a friend with AC.
Rhynome

Postby Rhynome » 21 Jul 2006, 03:45

I get country folk to fan me for a loaf of bread a week.
DP

Postby DP » 21 Jul 2006, 17:18

I would expect no less from the old country.
Rhynome

Postby Rhynome » 22 Jul 2006, 02:11

Well, they don't have the same breeding as me.

You see, my mother married her cousin who is in turn the produce of yet another wedlock of the same kind.

That I bite my own chin is an obvious sign of my superior stature, so obviously I would get the underlings to do such menial yet necessary tasks.
Brad
First Video: Dunno. First one I was in was Zombiewalk

Postby Brad » 24 Jul 2006, 17:24

I am Brad, old chum of Kathleen's from way back in the day in fridgid cold Prince George. We worked the newspaper up there. Still have the copy we made when we tied the rest of the staff up and took over... Good times good times.

Anyway, I'm finished my schoolin' now and training to be a teacher this fall. I am the commander of the SFU Zombie Militia (we hunt the zombies, not are zombies), and I teach creative writing to kids for the Vancouver School Board. In the fall, the Gates' are sponsoring 40 students to enter 4 day creative writing program I'll be running at one of their resorts (I'm being picked up by a sea plane!).

I like Shakespeare, Final Fantasy games, unusual hats and occasionally making short, ridiculous movies.

I don't, however, like to edit said movies.
All hail the great deku tree!
Twitter
Flickr
Cassul

Postby Cassul » 26 Jul 2006, 00:33

Salutations

My name's Jessica. I'm from California. I've actually been wathcing LRR for ages now, but decided to just start participating in the forums.
-I'm a lyrical ninja-

"Hah exactly! You combine that with a little orange juice and BAM! Snakes."
-Captain_Anarchy
Kara
First Video: The Bet

Postby Kara » 26 Jul 2006, 00:44

Welcome to the LRR Forum Jess. :D Hopefully when people here in Victoria start waking up...Or finishing their DotA and WoW, you'll get a bigger greeting. ^_^
Rhynome

Postby Rhynome » 26 Jul 2006, 03:31

Hello Jessica, may your time here be spent wastefully and wisely.

Don't let Morgan scare you too much, he's incredibly sweet really.

Return to “General Discussion”