Hey Matt...

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Evisr

Re: Hey Matt...

Postby Evisr » 29 Oct 2007, 23:09

Alex Steacy wrote:Lookit what I just bought.

LOL WUT

LOL WUT INDEED. Just bought one of theses today in a downtown edmonton starbucks... and I shot it infront of my girlfriend. She was confused why I did it even after telling her about the video from LRR. Anyways so tasty and got my morning started no problem :D
Corax
Hangleyman

Postby Corax » 30 Oct 2007, 14:21

Alex Steacy wrote:
Corax wrote:its a political statement on how the moderators shut down threads that they dont find interesting but other users have no power over the moderators even if what they are talking about is far less interesting to whom ever's particular taste.

basically

i found the threads that got locked to be more interesting than this one and wish that they hadn't been

Political statement?

Loss of power?

What do you think this is, a police state? How can you possibly be taking this so seriously? If the mothballing of a couple of dumb threads in a comedy website's forum get you choked up into a righteous fervor, you may want to consider re-evaluating your life.

yes i might maybe think about considering thinking about doing something about that.
CyberTractor
Member of Alpha Flight

Postby CyberTractor » 31 Oct 2007, 00:01

Corax wrote:
Alex Steacy wrote:
Corax wrote:its a political statement on how the moderators shut down threads that they dont find interesting but other users have no power over the moderators even if what they are talking about is far less interesting to whom ever's particular taste.

basically

i found the threads that got locked to be more interesting than this one and wish that they hadn't been

Political statement?

Loss of power?

What do you think this is, a police state? How can you possibly be taking this so seriously? If the mothballing of a couple of dumb threads in a comedy website's forum get you choked up into a righteous fervor, you may want to consider re-evaluating your life.

yes i might maybe think about considering thinking about doing something about that.

What would Anonymous do...?
I can't think of a signature.
Allen!
Uwe Boll Fanboy

Postby Allen! » 31 Oct 2007, 01:27

CyberTractor wrote:
What would Anonymous do...?

I'm not Anonymous, but I suggest suicide.
PSNid: Obee1
XboxLive: LastErrand
Undefeated Lord of Donuts
Graham
Super Moderator

Postby Graham » 31 Oct 2007, 01:35

Corax wrote:Locked

Only because you ruined it.

Seriously, Corax, what do you expect from moderators? god0fgod has his own forums if you feel like joining them.
I lock things if they are an incredibly pointless waste, or have a 85% or higher chance that they will become one.

I thought this thread would turn out okay, but now it's a pointless waste, thanks to you.

Return to “General Discussion”