What Looks Fun . . .

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
The Hitman

What Looks Fun . . .

Postby The Hitman » 05 Dec 2007, 04:56

DISCUSS
"Just another Sunday paddleboat ride on a man-made lake with another lady stranger; if I remain lost and die on a cross, at least i wasn't born in a manger."
lol 69

Postby lol 69 » 05 Dec 2007, 05:03

Pretty funny?
L!!!
Allen!
Uwe Boll Fanboy

Postby Allen! » 05 Dec 2007, 05:05

Yeah dude, I don't know why I'm still up.
PSNid: Obee1
XboxLive: LastErrand
Undefeated Lord of Donuts
Kawaiicaps

Postby Kawaiicaps » 05 Dec 2007, 07:11

i dont get it...

-^_^-
Unlucky

Postby Unlucky » 05 Dec 2007, 07:56

Ha, sleep is good unless you're an insomniac....And then sleep's just this thing you hear others talk about but have forgotten what it is.
Graham in a locked thread wrote:Think before you post.
Sable
The Master Chef
First Video: How to Talk Like a Pirate

Postby Sable » 05 Dec 2007, 09:01

Nine.
Nitro

Postby Nitro » 05 Dec 2007, 23:31

I remember one time being awake for 60+ hours due to insomnia, caffeine, and the fear of failing my Organic Chem exam. I was still awake the morning after the exam and remember seeing this "human fly" guy on tv (I think the guy was French).

I'm not sure if it was 3 am, but then again I could no longer grasp the concept of time at that point.

Anyway, I and my roommate, who was SMASHED on Red Dog 20/20, ended up trying to free climb up our five story dorm. We made it to the 2 5/8th floor before he fell and almost destroyed his ankle. Instead, he merely smashed the living Hell out of it. I ended up being pulled in through the window of a friend of mine on the 4th floor. She thought I was stoned or something and went absolutely ape-shit when she saw me out there.

Long story short, yeah, I have experienced something like what you asked about.

PS: I passed the exam.
* Peace Out, Rock Out. *
The Hitman

Postby The Hitman » 06 Dec 2007, 00:01

See, if you had never gotten out of bed, you never would have had any of those problems.
"Just another Sunday paddleboat ride on a man-made lake with another lady stranger; if I remain lost and die on a cross, at least i wasn't born in a manger."
korri
First Video: I honestly can't remember...

Postby korri » 06 Dec 2007, 06:23

Nitro wrote:I remember one time being awake for 60+ hours due to insomnia, caffeine, and the fear of failing my Organic Chem exam. I was still awake the morning after the exam and remember seeing this "human fly" guy on tv (I think the guy was French).

I'm not sure if it was 3 am, but then again I could no longer grasp the concept of time at that point.

Anyway, I and my roommate, who was SMASHED on Red Dog 20/20, ended up trying to free climb up our five story dorm. We made it to the 2 5/8th floor before he fell and almost destroyed his ankle. Instead, he merely smashed the living Hell out of it. I ended up being pulled in through the window of a friend of mine on the 4th floor. She thought I was stoned or something and went absolutely ape-shit when she saw me out there.

Long story short, yeah, I have experienced something like what you asked about.

PS: I passed the exam.

so wait, you made it to the fourth floor? I really don't think you would have been able to do that if you weren't high on sleeplessness... and question, once your friend fell you kept going? sheesh...

and i remember reading somewhere that in a study, drivers who were tired drove worse then those who were drunk....
Hello world, remember me? I'm the sad little fuck that you failed to see, who you should have recognized When you had the chance. Hello motherfuckers now its time to dance

my photos! => http://korrinn.deviantart.com
emma
CAPS LOCK!

Postby emma » 06 Dec 2007, 07:53

I slept for about an hour and a half last night and maybe four the night before. I am falling over right now!!
AmazingPjotrMan
...and all I got was this lousy rank.
First Video: 1337

Postby AmazingPjotrMan » 06 Dec 2007, 07:59

Geez emma, you so crazy.
Mouse

Postby Mouse » 06 Dec 2007, 15:59

The combination of stress, emotional situations and the fact that I've been running on pure raw nerves since Monday has made me exhausted and I've been sleeping really good lately.

Its eating that I've sorta forgotten about....
-Holy kleenex, Batman, it was right under our noses the whole time!
-Satan wears a bucket hat!
-If tin whistles are made of tin, what are fog horns made of?
-Lewis has AIDS
-Meddle ye not with dragons, for ye are crunchy and good with ketchup
AlexanderDitto
Better Than the First Alexander
First Video: Desert Bus 1: The Original!

Postby AlexanderDitto » 06 Dec 2007, 16:17

Remember kids, stay safe: do all your soldering in bed.

I just get really annoying when I stay up for too long. I giggle at pretty much everything. Hence why I make sure to get eight hours of sleep every night.

Giggling at inappropriate times will NOT cost me another relationship, damn it!
korri
First Video: I honestly can't remember...

Postby korri » 06 Dec 2007, 19:28

when i get tired, I get really grumpy, my voice gets high and I whine ... A LOT... so I make sure I sleep enough each night...
Hello world, remember me? I'm the sad little fuck that you failed to see, who you should have recognized When you had the chance. Hello motherfuckers now its time to dance

my photos! => http://korrinn.deviantart.com
mmeh36

Postby mmeh36 » 06 Dec 2007, 19:53

I'm always destroyed if I don't get enough sleep. i just start crashing at random parts of the day, mostly in class. of course, everything is funnier at 3am! so that makes up for it.
The Hitman

Postby The Hitman » 06 Dec 2007, 20:10

I sleep really strange hours, and not nearly enough of them, but I make up for it by alternating coffee and liquor throughout the day to keep myself awake but not jittery. . .

SO HEALTHY
Citin

Postby Citin » 06 Dec 2007, 20:29

Sleep is just God's way of keeping us down, think of all the great postulates people could think up to disprove his existance if we weren't all wasting half our lives sleeping
"I'll be in Africa. If you need me just phone Africa, I told them to expect your call." - The Pointy Haired Boss
empath
First Video: How to Talk Like a Pirate

Postby empath » 06 Dec 2007, 21:49

Half?!? Methinks you need to confess a little sloth there, matey. ;)

Personally, I always used to get by for years on five hours a night, and even in my 30's I feel fine with six hours sleep daily. I can get by on less for a short period (say a week) but I'll need to 'recharge' by wasting away most of a day or so afterwards.

My wife, on the other hand, can function on a minimum of eight; no less. She's perfect if she can get nine to ten hours.

Then again, I almost never remember my dreams; maybe that's one thing she's got over me. Her fiction always turns out better than mine does - I wonder if that's related?
emma
CAPS LOCK!

Postby emma » 06 Dec 2007, 22:34

I am not really sure why I'm still awake.

There is probably a reason, somewhere in there.

I'm not really sure what it is right now.

Lavos
Lavos
First Video: 1337

Postby Lavos » 07 Dec 2007, 00:00

YOU'RE AWAKE CAUSE YOU'RE CRAZY
i dont know what's happening anymore
Allen!
Uwe Boll Fanboy

Postby Allen! » 07 Dec 2007, 00:09

Lavos wrote:YOU'RE AWAKE CAUSE YOU'RE CRAZY

/agree
PSNid: Obee1