Zeit Geist Movie

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Dr Frankenjam

Zeit Geist Movie

Postby Dr Frankenjam » 20 Feb 2008, 04:53

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

It's a good 2 hours long and an extremely interesting look into the theory that all religion is actually based around the exact same thing. The Signs of the Zodiac. Shows some extremely good evidence to back everything it says up, also explains why certain things happen in the same way, why loads of religions share the number 12 and why it's actually perfectly reasonable to have our year naught at the supposed birth of Jesus.

The propaganda stuff about 9/11 is a biiiit far fetched i think, but they explain everything so well and kind of back up all their theories it's definately worth a watch.

If you do tell me what you think.
Allen!
Uwe Boll Fanboy

Postby Allen! » 20 Feb 2008, 05:13

A lot of it's HILARIOUS, and this movie's actually pretty well old news. I watched it sometime last year.
Most of it's conspiracy theory, and sounds batshit insane.
PSNid: Obee1
XboxLive: LastErrand
Undefeated Lord of Donuts
Dr Frankenjam

Postby Dr Frankenjam » 20 Feb 2008, 09:25

Really? The last bit maybe but the first theological section is well interesting i thought.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » 20 Feb 2008, 09:43

The first part is definately entertaining, and easy to force-feed down my friend's throats, but the rest of the movie often makes logical jumps in leaps and bounds that I just couldn't take seriously so I've never quite finished it past the half-way mark.

if you like that crazy conspiracy crap, try checking out 'Loose Change', which was done up in a very similar fashion to Zeitgeist.
AmazingPjotrMan
...and all I got was this lousy rank.
First Video: 1337

Postby AmazingPjotrMan » 21 Feb 2008, 18:11

I saw that one a while ago. First part was pretty fun to watch, then came the 9/11 part, I said aloud something along the lines of "Aw shit" and it just went downhill from there.

Return to “General Discussion”