Riddle for u to solve round 2

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Vaughn

Postby Vaughn » 19 Mar 2008, 19:20

Scone wrote:I will play the dragon.

I suspect that this dumb knight has done something funny to try and best me even though I am an ancient, terrible beast and really have almost no reason /not/ to stomp on him. But you know, I just got my front claws manicured, so lets roll with this fool.

If he were dumb, I could just give him level 4 poison because there is no accessible cure for him. I'll bet he already knows this, so I must suspect him of shenanigans. Thus, as the contest starts and he offers me his water, I am going to take a nap. That's right, a really fucking long nap. Believe you me, dragons are pretty good at naps, they can last for /years/. It doesn't matter how strong the poison is, the fool will eventually just die because he is an honorable prick and won't break the rules by curing himself before I give him my drink.

Taking a LONG nap, in front of a KNIGHT, is probably a bad idea, especially if you are already accusing him of shifty shenanigans. =D
Do the Catterpillar!
*wiggle wiggle*
Hawkaris
First Video: 1337

Postby Hawkaris » 20 Mar 2008, 05:12

As the dragon, out of a sense of fairness to the knight, I would only give him the level four poison. If he can't reach the level five stuff, then why should I be allowed to?

Unfortunately for the knight's cheating, he now has two doses of the stuff, and is quite dead. In fact, assuming either character dies after they fail to cure the initial poison, the dragon probably hasn't even had time to taste the first liquid by the time the "cocky douche" of a knight dies.
Allen!
Uwe Boll Fanboy

Postby Allen! » 20 Mar 2008, 08:45

Hawkaris wrote:As the dragon...

lol Otherkin

Anyway, you guys are assuming that the dragon - who's been terrorizing the island, and generally thinks he's smarter than everyone or everything else - is a nice, fairminded guy.

He's not.

He's a fucking dragon.

Stop overanalyzing. It's a riddle, not a question of morality.

But yes, the dragon would be just as likely to give the knight level four poison as he would level five - there's no cure for the knight either way, thus my insistence that Corax worded it wrong.
PSNid: Obee1
XboxLive: LastErrand
Undefeated Lord of Donuts
maxx111

Postby maxx111 » 20 Mar 2008, 08:51

Why don't The people just move away. A place with dragons and poison pools cant have that great of an attraction.
Keep up the good work!
Unless its bad work... stop that!

Return to “General Discussion”