Andy's QoTD

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
User avatar
AndyTheSkanker
Posts: 483
Joined: 06 Dec 2007, 13:55
Location: Scotland =D
Contact:

Andy's QoTD

Postby AndyTheSkanker » 02 Apr 2008, 11:40

New thread, new shite from me =P. My new quotes of the day thing. Todays is from NintendoRev, when we were talking about the many flaws of the upcoming Home network on PS3:

(20:36:54) AndyTheSkanker - [ It was a triumph. I'm making a note here, huge success.]: [Sony] couldn't run a candystore.
(20:37:05) Matt ♫: oh they could
(20:37:13) Matt ♫: it would just be filled with rapists and pedos.
(20:37:19) Matt ♫: All the time.
Kick her in the taco, paco
Non Sequiteur Champagne!
Image
Image
User avatar
Kawaiicaps
Posts: 2180
Joined: 16 Aug 2006, 07:41
Location: Winterpeg Manisnowba
Contact:

Postby Kawaiicaps » 02 Apr 2008, 11:41

um... interesting.

-^_^-
User avatar
Graham
Super Moderator
Posts: 15038
Joined: 09 Mar 2004, 19:37
Location: Victoria, BC
Contact:

Postby Graham » 02 Apr 2008, 11:51

Must be why when I think of PSHome I feel like a kid in a candy store: Violated.
User avatar
tak197
Feito Com Fruta
Posts: 9010
Joined: 13 Mar 2007, 19:20
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate
Location: Stroudsburg, PA
Contact:

Postby tak197 » 02 Apr 2008, 14:15

I think I can beat that.

Today at lunch, we were defacing a handbill of Ann Coulter when one of the girls asked a guy in our group to help her draw a swastika. He says he can only help her, but can't do it himself. "Because I'm a Jew," was his reason. Then he says, "I can't believe this. I'm a Jew helping people draw a swastika." To which my friend, Hillary, responds, "Yeah. Quite a few of your relatives must be spinning in their graves right now." Without missing a beat he says...

"Um, some of them don't HAVE graves."

(In case this isn't funny to you, his grandmother was in Auschwitz during WWII.)

It's been a while since I laughed that hard.
Image
Image
User avatar
AndyTheSkanker
Posts: 483
Joined: 06 Dec 2007, 13:55
Location: Scotland =D
Contact:

Postby AndyTheSkanker » 02 Apr 2008, 14:17

I have another MSN one but it's not QOTD. Was talking to my friend nicole earlier.
Nicole: Blonde hair, blue eyes, I'm a german!
Me: You can invade my Poland any day
Kick her in the taco, paco

Non Sequiteur Champagne!

Image

Image
User avatar
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
Posts: 19383
Joined: 29 Oct 2006, 12:19
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate
Location: In Limbo.

Postby Master Gunner » 02 Apr 2008, 14:41

TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
User avatar
Unclever title
Posts: 1032
Joined: 05 Dec 2006, 17:59
Location: Pennsylvania

Postby Unclever title » 03 Apr 2008, 06:40

tak197 wrote:I think I can beat that.

Today at lunch, we were defacing a handbill of Ann Coulter when one of the girls asked a guy in our group to help her draw a swastika. He says he can only help her, but can't do it himself. "Because I'm a Jew," was his reason. Then he says, "I can't believe this. I'm a Jew helping people draw a swastika." To which my friend, Hillary, responds, "Yeah. Quite a few of your relatives must be spinning in their graves right now." Without missing a beat he says...

"Um, some of them don't HAVE graves."

(In case this isn't funny to you, his grandmother was in Auschwitz during WWII.)

It's been a while since I laughed that hard.


You see, like Al Gore does, some sects of Jews sleep in graves during daylight hours.
My train of thought is more like a roller coaster that has loop de loops and no safety bars.
I don't know if I'm tall enough to ride.
User avatar
AndyTheSkanker
Posts: 483
Joined: 06 Dec 2007, 13:55
Location: Scotland =D
Contact:

Postby AndyTheSkanker » 03 Apr 2008, 06:45

And todays:
"The most dangerous thing in the world, is to try to leap a chasm in 2 jumps" - David Lloyd George.
Kick her in the taco, paco

Non Sequiteur Champagne!

Image

Image
User avatar
CyberTractor
Member of Alpha Flight
Posts: 3052
Joined: 23 Jan 2007, 14:48
Location: Melbourne, Florida
Contact:

Postby CyberTractor » 03 Apr 2008, 08:45

Right after their single "Take Me Out", Franz Ferdinand was defenestrated. That's what my history book says, at least.
I can't think of a signature.
User avatar
Kawaiicaps
Posts: 2180
Joined: 16 Aug 2006, 07:41
Location: Winterpeg Manisnowba
Contact:

Postby Kawaiicaps » 03 Apr 2008, 08:45

that ones funny
User avatar
Mouse
Posts: 892
Joined: 11 Jan 2007, 11:26
Location: Spokanistan

Postby Mouse » 04 Apr 2008, 06:01

This is my good buddy Max (he can be really naive) to our teacher the other day:

Think of all the good times we've had Mr. Bartlett. Like last night? That was the best night ever!
-Holy kleenex, Batman, it was right under our noses the whole time!
-Satan wears a bucket hat!
-If tin whistles are made of tin, what are fog horns made of?
-Lewis has AIDS
-Meddle ye not with dragons, for ye are crunchy and good with ketchup
User avatar
tak197
Feito Com Fruta
Posts: 9010
Joined: 13 Mar 2007, 19:20
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate
Location: Stroudsburg, PA
Contact:

Postby tak197 » 04 Apr 2008, 06:23

Mouse wrote:This is my good buddy Max (he can be really naive) to our teacher the other day:

Think of all the good times we've had Mr. Bartlett. Like last night? That was the best night ever!


PLEASE tell me he was talking to a music director or theater director!
Image
Image
User avatar
AndyTheSkanker
Posts: 483
Joined: 06 Dec 2007, 13:55
Location: Scotland =D
Contact:

Postby AndyTheSkanker » 04 Apr 2008, 06:26

tak197 wrote:
Mouse wrote:This is my good buddy Max (he can be really naive) to our teacher the other day:

Think of all the good times we've had Mr. Bartlett. Like last night? That was the best night ever!


PLEASE tell me he was talking to a music director or theater director!


Is andy gon' have to cut a bitch? One more implied homophobia post, and trust me. I will.
Kick her in the taco, paco

Non Sequiteur Champagne!

Image

Image
User avatar
tak197
Feito Com Fruta
Posts: 9010
Joined: 13 Mar 2007, 19:20
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate
Location: Stroudsburg, PA
Contact:

Postby tak197 » 04 Apr 2008, 06:31

AndyTheSkanker wrote:
tak197 wrote:
Mouse wrote:This is my good buddy Max (he can be really naive) to our teacher the other day:

Think of all the good times we've had Mr. Bartlett. Like last night? That was the best night ever!


PLEASE tell me he was talking to a music director or theater director!


Is andy gon' have to cut a bitch? One more implied homophobia post, and trust me. I will.


Not meant to be homophobic at all. Seriously. I mean if her friend is naive and said something along those lines, either they weren't thinking or they were talking about a play, musical, or concert from the night before.
Image
Image
User avatar
emma
CAPS LOCK!
Posts: 4543
Joined: 26 Oct 2006, 08:23
Location: your pants
Contact:

Postby emma » 04 Apr 2008, 08:23

it doesn't matter that it was a dude, its just the implication that he spent the night with a teacher.
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Kawaiicaps
Posts: 2180
Joined: 16 Aug 2006, 07:41
Location: Winterpeg Manisnowba
Contact:

Postby Kawaiicaps » 04 Apr 2008, 08:56

the point he was making is that kids should not spend the night with their teacher unless they are at a play or working on music or theater. yeesh

This place is not full of homophobes. take it easy.

-^_^-
User avatar
Morgan
LRR Crew
Posts: 2753
Joined: 12 Mar 2004, 20:05
Location: Victoria
Contact:

Postby Morgan » 04 Apr 2008, 10:24

no way. i'm a huge homophobe. this guy from 1981 told me i could get AIDS from liking gay people. he also told me that cocaine has little to no negative consequences and that i should do it early and often.
Image
Image
User avatar
Kawaiicaps
Posts: 2180
Joined: 16 Aug 2006, 07:41
Location: Winterpeg Manisnowba
Contact:

Postby Kawaiicaps » 04 Apr 2008, 10:27

we can see how well that's working out for you by your avatar.
-^_^-
User avatar
Morgan
LRR Crew
Posts: 2753
Joined: 12 Mar 2004, 20:05
Location: Victoria
Contact:

Postby Morgan » 04 Apr 2008, 10:33

*looks around sketchily*
what are you talking about??
Image

Image
User avatar
AndyTheSkanker
Posts: 483
Joined: 06 Dec 2007, 13:55
Location: Scotland =D
Contact:

Postby AndyTheSkanker » 04 Apr 2008, 10:33

Morgan wrote:no way. i'm a huge homophobe. this guy from 1981 told me i could get AIDS from liking gay people. he also told me that cocaine has little to no negative consequences and that i should do it early and often.

Shame that. You'd make such an adorable homosexual =P
Kick her in the taco, paco

Non Sequiteur Champagne!

Image

Image
User avatar
Zombaholic
Posts: 979
Joined: 27 Oct 2007, 14:42
First Video: Bioshocked
Location: Vancouver BC

Postby Zombaholic » 04 Apr 2008, 12:38

Take to the streets to pinch them cheeks!
Ask me anything about Reboot!
Don't ask me anything about reboot
User avatar
AndyTheSkanker
Posts: 483
Joined: 06 Dec 2007, 13:55
Location: Scotland =D
Contact:

Postby AndyTheSkanker » 04 Apr 2008, 12:42

QOTD for today
Some random on TF2: "I'm going for a half an hour break, I'll be back in about 20 minutes."
Kick her in the taco, paco

Non Sequiteur Champagne!

Image

Image
User avatar
tak197
Feito Com Fruta
Posts: 9010
Joined: 13 Mar 2007, 19:20
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate
Location: Stroudsburg, PA
Contact:

Postby tak197 » 04 Apr 2008, 13:03

AndyTheSkanker wrote:
Morgan wrote:no way. i'm a huge homophobe. this guy from 1981 told me i could get AIDS from liking gay people. he also told me that cocaine has little to no negative consequences and that i should do it early and often.

Shame that. You'd make such an adorable homosexual =P


Proof Morgan is lying.
Image
Image
User avatar
Kawaiicaps
Posts: 2180
Joined: 16 Aug 2006, 07:41
Location: Winterpeg Manisnowba
Contact:

Postby Kawaiicaps » 04 Apr 2008, 13:56

you know... not everything in the vids is true
-^_^-
User avatar
AndyTheSkanker
Posts: 483
Joined: 06 Dec 2007, 13:55
Location: Scotland =D
Contact:

Postby AndyTheSkanker » 04 Apr 2008, 14:00

Kawaiicaps wrote:you know... not everything in the vids is true
-^_^-

Shh. Dont ruin the kid's naiievity.
Kick her in the taco, paco

Non Sequiteur Champagne!

Image

Image

Return to “General Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests