Oakview Town Fair Cancelled - Mafia Game II (Day 6)

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
tak197
Feito Com Fruta
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Oakview Town Fair Cancelled - Mafia Game II (Day 6)

Postby tak197 » 09 Apr 2008, 23:37

The caterer’s entered the kitchen to start the preparations for the Town Faire. Everything was all planned out: the supplies were shipped in the night before and waiting in the walk-in fridge at the Mayor’s mansion. Popcorn is started at 9am, cotton candy at 10am, guests arrive at 11. The barbeque needs to be lit and prepped for the massive pig roast, and about 20 dozen cookies need to be baked.

“Jeri, please go get the flour and sugar from the pantry, and the yeast, eggs and milk from the fridge,” said Charles, the head chef.

“Sure, Chuck,” replied Jeri. As she walked towards the pantry and fridge, she turned around and asked, “Chuck, did we order cherry filling for pies? Cuz I think one of the cans ruptured.” Chuck walks over to Jeri, who is staring at the floor by the fridge.

“No…”
The screaming could be heard all the way to the Capitol Building, thirty miles away. Three bodies holding more blood and gore than any human should see in real life. The woman’s body was bound and gagged in an undignified position, the child almost perfectly angelic, with the lone trace of crime being the dark red halo on the skull. The male’s body hanging by the ankles, his neck slit from ear to ear, as if flushing out a demon in his blood. Attached to the body of the male was the only mark of the killers.

The authors wrote:“We now control the town. Do as we say, and life will be popcorn balls and cotton candy. If just one person comes looking for us, this town will see a massacre to rival that of Saint Valentine. Our first act as rulers of Oakview has been initiated. We dare you to cross us. – Your government.”

At the inauguration of the Lieutenant Mayor, he vowed that no man, no woman, no threat to security, will prevent him from finding the killers of his friend and brother.

Tak197 {Timothy – Mayor of Oakview}, Shiela, and Natalie have been killed

Day 1 begins now. With 21 players still alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.
Last edited by tak197 on 06 May 2008, 20:11, edited 5 times in total.
Allen!
Uwe Boll Fanboy

Postby Allen! » 09 Apr 2008, 23:38

First and most threatening!

Hmm, maybe I should READ the post.

Well, if there's one thing I've learned in all my time... Don't trust the gov't! This is some messed up stuff, kids, so let's keep it together, keep it cool, alright? They said that everything will be fine if we just don't look into them, but... They were willing to do this to simply make an example before they even made any demands. I, for one, don't trust anybody that unstable.

But... Maybe we should do what they say. Just for now, anyway. Till, you know, the cops get here, or something. Somebody better qualified to take care of it.
PSNid: Obee1
XboxLive: LastErrand
Undefeated Lord of Donuts
Cake
Magically Delicious

Postby Cake » 10 Apr 2008, 00:35

Allen, the inauguration of the new mayor has taken place. I think it's safe to assume that the authorities have come and gone. It might be up to us to uncover who has done this.
Wil Wheaton says "Game over, Moonpie."
Beta-guy

Postby Beta-guy » 10 Apr 2008, 00:50

I have my doubts as to if this was really the work of the government, if it was really the government, would they really sign it "Your government”? The question I want to ask is who would profit from us distrusting the government, or who'd want to destroy this community? If Cake is right, then we need to figure this out ASAP. We can't allow a murderer to walk these streets.
Allen!
Uwe Boll Fanboy

Postby Allen! » 10 Apr 2008, 00:54

It's not 'the government', it's 'Your government'.
It's a specific set of wording meaning that it's not the Federal government, or the Provincial or anything like that. It's just a new government, these... these monsters trying to impose their will upon us.

But... wait, the mayor... Or, er, the Mayor Lieutenant... H-he said he'd solve this crime? So... He MUST be here, and he must have some police here, somewhere! Right? They can help us? They can keep us safe!

Unless... Oh no. Unless they're tied with the bad guys? With this... this government?

Ohhhhh nooo.

I think... I think I may just find a nice hole to hide in.
Vaughn

Postby Vaughn » 10 Apr 2008, 02:23

((Step:1 stand up to The Man
Step:2 ??????
Step:3 Dead mafias!))

This... Looks like Cult activity, Like it was a ritualistic thing. Fanatics are dangerous, AMBITOUS fanatics scare the crap out of me.
Do the Catterpillar!
*wiggle wiggle*
tak197
Feito Com Fruta
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby tak197 » 10 Apr 2008, 02:44

Now that I killed myself off, I can mod. So, I ask you to start forming theories, and making accusations.

Also, would you like to know the role and character of each player killed or lynched?
Allen!
Uwe Boll Fanboy

Postby Allen! » 10 Apr 2008, 02:48

OOC: Would be helpful, Tak. However, it's not generally necessary, and if we have somebody who can sub as a coroner - ie, tell us who dead people are - you certainly don't HAVE to.

Knowing the alignments is helpful though.
Valandil

Postby Valandil » 10 Apr 2008, 05:02

To be honest, I don't really see how we gain much by not crossing them. "Popcorn balls and cotton candy"? So it's die a quick death or have our teeth rot slowly? Someone needs to work on their negotiation and terminology skills in this "Government" of theirs.
Kawaiicaps

Postby Kawaiicaps » 10 Apr 2008, 06:49

We can't leave this alone becauce I hate popcorn balls.
-^_^-
Valandil

Postby Valandil » 10 Apr 2008, 08:46

Kawaiicaps wrote:We can't leave this alone becauce I hate popcorn balls.
-^_^-

Hm ... Really? Or is that just a COVER*?

*(on your baby's head)
Kawaiicaps

Postby Kawaiicaps » 10 Apr 2008, 09:00

1) there are no popcorn balls on my baby's head.
2) boo boo wah wah

I say we have to find out who did this and hang them right in the middle of town so the baddies can see that we will not take this lying down!!!!!
As a non mafia person, i never get to kill anyone normaly so I am going to let justice give me this chance I never had before.
Let's get those suckers with justice! *fires up the tortch*
and then get back to our normal lives of fairs and fireworks

-^_^-
Tensen01
Sketchasaurus Rex
First Video: Who Watches Movies?

Postby Tensen01 » 10 Apr 2008, 09:02

Cancelled? But--But--I made Baklava... Do you know how long it takes to make Bakalava!?!? :x

We can't let these people get away with this. They KILLED Tim... forget popcorn balls... these people are killers! And not like Leon;The Professional... They killed a woman and a child too.

These people are sick, and must be dealt with.

And if the Police won't help us, it's up to us to take our town back.
Kawaiicaps

Postby Kawaiicaps » 10 Apr 2008, 09:03

by killing them back?

oh please say yes!!!!!!!

-^_^-
Allen!
Uwe Boll Fanboy

Postby Allen! » 10 Apr 2008, 09:06

But but but... How can we fight them? We don't even know who they ARE, let alone... Gosh, I just... Look, I don't wanna be next, alright? Heck, I don't even want to be AT ALL, I just... I'm scared, and I don't know what to do here, so we should... We should take this easy.
Kawaiicaps

Postby Kawaiicaps » 10 Apr 2008, 09:07

well there's nothing to be scared about if you didn't do it.
-^_^-
Allen!
Uwe Boll Fanboy

Postby Allen! » 10 Apr 2008, 09:09

I'm not.. I'm not scared because people will think I did it - I'm, just, look. Why aren't YOU scared? They're... They're killers, right? You're not scared of killers?

Hey... In fact, all you want to do is... Is kill some more!

Wh-what's wrong with you?!
Tensen01
Sketchasaurus Rex

Postby Tensen01 » 10 Apr 2008, 09:17

Allen! wrote:Hey... In fact, all you want to do is... Is kill some more!

Wh-what's wrong with you?!

If that's what it takes to take our town back.

I mean, I'm all for asking them politely to leave... But I get the feeling that's not going to work.
Allen!
Uwe Boll Fanboy

Postby Allen! » 10 Apr 2008, 09:22

We... Do we have to KILL them? Can't we just... Capture them, or something, and let the authorities deal with it?

Isn't that what they're FOR? Are we... Does this make us any better than them? Dispensing our own... justice, arbitrarily?

I mean... If there's no other way, I guess... Just... Is there no other way?
Kawaiicaps

Postby Kawaiicaps » 10 Apr 2008, 09:27

Capture them? like put them in cages?

Hawt!!!

i'm up for that, so long as everyone is hot.
But they are not hot, so they have to be killed.

-^_^-
Tensen01
Sketchasaurus Rex

Postby Tensen01 » 10 Apr 2008, 09:33

The only problem I'm seeing is that I haven't seen any new people walking around town or anything... :o

What if they're hiding among us?!
Kawaiicaps

Postby Kawaiicaps » 10 Apr 2008, 09:45

no new people means they ARE among us. now, who's all here so we can make an informed decision. We're only gonna kill one person and it's gonna be good.

wait... but what it it was more than one killer. or a group or organised killers? well then we have to figure that out too.

Okay, no more of this "what if" crap. Who's got a pen?

-^_^-
Valandil

Postby Valandil » 10 Apr 2008, 10:36

!vote Allen!.

We... Do we have to KILL them? Can't we just... Capture them, or something, and let the authorities deal with it?

It's been well-established, I think, from the kill-note, that the Mafia are the Authorities at this point in time. They're going to be watching the Police, in particular, very closely, to ensure that none of them get too close to the truth. In effect, this neuters all but the best of them -- who are so good at remaining undercover that I don't think any of us even know who they are! "Capture them then release them" is effectively what Allen! has said! Our own justice is all we have. In my opinion, Allen!'s acting suspiciously about this whole thing with that in mind.

Death to the murderers of our beloved Tim!
Vaughn

Postby Vaughn » 10 Apr 2008, 12:35

Im with Val and Kawaii. Gut em, hang em, stuff them with candy and have a NEW festival!

!Vote Allen!
Do the Catterpillar!

*wiggle wiggle*
Cake
Magically Delicious

Postby Cake » 10 Apr 2008, 13:11

Yeah, we can't have this in our town. Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. I say we kill those who have done this.

I'm not ready to vote Allen's death yet because he's a carebear though. Let him think about what we've said. Give him a chance to come around.
Wil Wheaton says "Game over, Moonpie."

Return to “General Discussion”