So, Canadians, I keep hearing about feet...

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Juki

Postby Juki » 26 May 2008, 19:13

I appreciate that I've not posted much, at all...but I've never been one to toe the line and I'm willing to go out on a limb here.

What's wrong with you people? These poor people have lost appendages and you stoop to jokes? You're mean, nasty...and yes, you're even heels in my book.

A pox on you all and the cruelty that's afoot here.

Love,

Eileen.
Valandil

Postby Valandil » 26 May 2008, 19:17

After that amazing feat by the above poster, I'm afraid I might have to bow out of this thread -- I'm getting a bit chilly.
Wraith wrote:WHY DOES THIS KEEP GETTING HARDER?!
Allen!
Uwe Boll Fanboy

Postby Allen! » 26 May 2008, 19:47

Valandil wrote:After that amazing feat by the above poster, I'm afraid I might have to bow out of this thread -- I'm getting a bit chilly.

Cold feet already, Val?
PSNid: Obee1
XboxLive: LastErrand
Undefeated Lord of Donuts
Valandil

Postby Valandil » 26 May 2008, 19:50

Indeed, good sir. I worry that if I should continue I might put my foot in it.
Wraith wrote:WHY DOES THIS KEEP GETTING HARDER?!
Vaughn

Postby Vaughn » 26 May 2008, 19:50

i love this wirrt banter, keeps me on my toes.
Do the Catterpillar!
*wiggle wiggle*
Allen!
Uwe Boll Fanboy

Postby Allen! » 26 May 2008, 20:10

Always appreciate a good chance to chat with you ankle biters. You guys really get to the sole of the issue.
Juki

Postby Juki » 26 May 2008, 20:35

I think I may have stepped out of line earlier. I just got off the phone with my therapist (Dr. Scholl - highly recommended though a big corny sometimes, but I digress...) and I found myself doing a bit of sole searching and realized that I can be just too stubborn sometimes. God knows I've been accused of digging my heels in on more than one occasion. I've never been one to tip toe around issues, but really I need to focus on taking a step in the right direction. I want to rejoin this forum on the right foot, you know?

In many cultures, as an act of brother/sisterhood and community, people use music as a form of expressing oneness. If anyone would like to join me, perhaps this can be the heel...erm, healing circle.

You do know the Hokey Pokey, right?
Kawaiicaps

Postby Kawaiicaps » 26 May 2008, 20:40

This has gotten really corney
-^_^-
Sieg Reyu
First Video: How to Talk Like a Pirate

Postby Sieg Reyu » 26 May 2008, 21:00

Melendwyr wrote:A better question is: where are all the people missing right feet?

Hmmm?

Answer: there aren't any. They're fragments of the Dimension of Feet that fall into the Pacific whenever someone summons one of the Elder Gods.
Close. A priest opened the gate to the Elemental plane of "Right feet dressed in socks and shoes" in the middle of the pacific, during a battle with a kraken a few years ago. The Tsunami was created by the ensuing spash, so some people are partially correct with it being linked to it and all. One could day that thine priest royally kickethed the squid's posterior.
Image Image Image
Pattmyn

Postby Pattmyn » 26 May 2008, 22:17

Back on non-pun topic...that's a damn creepy story. It really knocked my socks off.
"The stars will be your night lights, and I will be your lullaby."
Woland

Postby Woland » 19 Jun 2008, 05:10

[quote=http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7462953.stm]More feet.[/quote]

Okay, I'm getting creeped out and I live in Ohio (America's Alberta). Are people in BC starting to panic?
Tim
proudfoot
First Video: Something funny.

Postby Tim » 19 Jun 2008, 06:31

Oh no, we aren't worried. Everything's fine now, because the fifth foot was a lefty instead of a righty.
Special People: Superhero-with-a-twist web fiction, updating twice weekly.
Losing Freight: A sci-fi serial where readers vote on daily polls to shape the future of the story!
Radical Ans

Postby Radical Ans » 19 Jun 2008, 06:51

The victims should be easy to find. Just go to a local restaurant and ask the waitress which customers tip the most.
AlexanderDitto
Better Than the First Alexander
First Video: Desert Bus 1: The Original!

Postby AlexanderDitto » 19 Jun 2008, 09:07

Radical Ans wrote:The victims should be easy to find. Just go to a local restaurant and ask the waitress which customers tip the most.

If they've got a tipping problem, I suggest they shove some coasters under them.

Too bad... looks like Canadian beach-goers will be less sure-footed due to increased foot traffic.
JesterJ.

Postby JesterJ. » 19 Jun 2008, 11:11

Radical Ans wrote:The victims should be easy to find. Just go to a local restaurant and ask the waitress which customers tip the most.

Win.
"Good thing we got Jester to carry." -Morgan, January 20th, 2009
Tim
proudfoot

Postby Tim » 19 Jun 2008, 11:29

Foot number six, another rightie, was found yesterday.
Losing Freight: A sci-fi serial where readers vote on daily polls to shape the future of the story!
Radical Ans

Postby Radical Ans » 19 Jun 2008, 13:03

I'm betting all the victims are named Eileen.
tak197
Feito Com Fruta
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby tak197 » 19 Jun 2008, 13:49

Radical, that is so mean. How could you be so callous?! My friend Eileen has both of her feet still, so she stands sturdily.

I think the tsunami theory has some validity to it. Did they ever recover the bodies of the missing from that tsunami a few years ago? I think some bodies went toe to toe with some sharks, and lost.
mosespippy
Location: Enemy Base, 33 Health. No wait! Own base, 100 health

Postby mosespippy » 19 Jun 2008, 16:35

proudfoot wrote:Foot number six, another rightie, was found yesterday.
6th foot is confirmed a hoax. It's aparently some animal bones jammed into a sock with dried sea weed and placed in a right shoe.
Lavos
Lavos
First Video: 1337

Postby Lavos » 19 Jun 2008, 17:41

tak197 wrote:Radical, that is so mean. How could you be so callous?! My friend Eileen has both of her feet still, so she stands sturdily.

I think the tsunami theory has some validity to it. Did they ever recover the bodies of the missing from that tsunami a few years ago? I think some bodies went toe to toe with some sharks, and lost.
They would have to travel hundreds of thousands feets long to go across the pacific like that. I don't think the shoes woulda stayed on the feet either.
i dont know what's happening anymore
tak197
Feito Com Fruta
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby tak197 » 19 Jun 2008, 19:02

Lavos wrote:
tak197 wrote:Radical, that is so mean. How could you be so callous?! My friend Eileen has both of her feet still, so she stands sturdily.

They would have to travel hundreds of thousands feets long to go across the pacific like that. I don't think the shoes woulda stayed on the feet either.

You don't think the theory holds water? How long has it been since the tsunamis? Two, maybe three years? Plus you need to account for storms, currents and such. I think that it may have happened this way, so... shit, i ran out of foot related puns.
Tim
proudfoot

Postby Tim » 19 Jun 2008, 22:02

tak197 wrote:shit, i ran out of foot related puns.

Thank goodness. The puns were getting so bad I was about to start shooing all the punsters away!
Allen!
Uwe Boll Fanboy

Postby Allen! » 19 Jun 2008, 22:10

proudfoot wrote:
tak197 wrote:shit, i ran out of foot related puns.

Thank goodness. The puns were getting so bad I was about to start shooing all the punsters away!

were you going to kick us out of your yard? lol

Return to “General Discussion”