Mega Man 9 . . . for the NES!?

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Keith K
First Video: Max Effect

Postby Keith K » 18 Jul 2008, 04:24

Im psyched to hear they're putting MM9 on all 3 download services! Mega man games dont really jive well with analogs I find, so I was a bit wary about having to resort to a Classic Controller (I dont do the GC controller thing.. me and cords... No.. just no.)

So I think I'll be picking this up on PSN. I really think the playstation still has the best D-Pad.
Woland

Postby Woland » 18 Jul 2008, 11:43

Vaughn wrote:
Woland wrote:Mega Man was cool and all, but I want another MegaMan Legends game.

Those were 1337, and stuff.

Youre the only other person ive seen whos thought that.
I played MML1 on n64, and never found MMl2.
MML2 was when everything made some goddamn sense aparently. =(

MegaMan Legends 2 was good, but it was a lot harder and I never managed to finish it. As I think back on the series, I really regret that. If I could find it somewhere I might be able to convince myself to pay for it, just to play it again.

As for the first game not making sense, I don't think it was the story that mattered too much. Shooting shit was just too awesome.
blackdragontaz
The Goddamn Batman

Postby blackdragontaz » 23 Jul 2008, 08:27

Woland wrote:
Vaughn wrote:
Woland wrote:Mega Man was cool and all, but I want another MegaMan Legends game.

Those were 1337, and stuff.

Youre the only other person ive seen whos thought that.
I played MML1 on n64, and never found MMl2.
MML2 was when everything made some goddamn sense aparently. =(

MegaMan Legends 2 was good, but it was a lot harder and I never managed to finish it. As I think back on the series, I really regret that. If I could find it somewhere I might be able to convince myself to pay for it, just to play it again.

As for the first game not making sense, I don't think it was the story that mattered too much. Shooting shit was just too awesome.

MegaMan Legends (or MM 64 as I played it) was amazing. All the collecting and area discovery, so much fun. Yea, the story was really weird (was it just me, or did MegaMan see to become more spacey and distant, almost like he's losing his memory, all the way up to the end of the game?) but the action and enemies, bosses, character interaction, stuff like that; awesome.

Return to “General Discussion”