In England...

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
theINC

In England...

Postby theINC » 14 Jul 2008, 12:20

That's me.

I've been in england for the past 2 and a half weeks with a previously mentioned trip and it's been fairly good.

Some of the (all female) group have been giant bitches and TDAs but they've been okay all round.

Some small things to report. Pics will come later.
-A rickshaw driver who looked like Morgan. They have rickshaws in London! In Covent Garden, to get you from the Underground station to the Cambridge theatre. Like a taxi but only two pounds ($4)
-A Royal Guard (complete with fluffy hat) who looked like Graham.
-I witnessed Canada Day in Trafalgar Square. Never seen so many Canadians in one place.

Ask your questions if you wish. I've stayed in London, Canterbury, and Stratford, now back in London till Thursday when we leave.
Woland owes me 10 points.
Lord Chrusher
Can't Drink Possible Beers
First Video: Door to Door

Re: In England...

Postby Lord Chrusher » 14 Jul 2008, 12:29

theINC wrote:I witnessed Canada Day in Trafalgar Square. Never seen so many Canadians in one place.

You have never been to Canada have you?
We are all made of star dust. However we are also made of nuclear waste.
Remember to think before you post.
Allen!
Uwe Boll Fanboy

Postby Allen! » 14 Jul 2008, 12:30

I CAN'T READ ENGLISH
Last edited by Allen! on 14 Jul 2008, 13:00, edited 1 time in total.
PSNid: Obee1
XboxLive: LastErrand
Undefeated Lord of Donuts
theINC

Postby theINC » 14 Jul 2008, 12:32

Lord Chrusher wrote:
theINC wrote:I witnessed Canada Day in Trafalgar Square. Never seen so many Canadians in one place.

lol

by the way, I have something like 10 minutes of itnernet (it's £1 for half an hour, and I've spent something like an hour and a half on here already... but it's hell faster than australia, and I've kept up with the LRR videos. National Anathema was lulworthy but not so much as Right to the Source. Can't wait to hear the podcasts for each.)

theINC

Postby theINC » 14 Jul 2008, 12:36

Oh, and I bought a cardboard model kit thing to make a model Rack (torture device http://www.medievality.com/the-rack-torture.html).

Will definitely show you guys when it's done.

scorpkahnpoop

Postby scorpkahnpoop » 14 Jul 2008, 14:38

Internet connection in England are fast now? 0_o Most times I'd be lucky to get 2 megs, even though I'm supposed to have up to 8.I've heard that other European contries can be at least 20 megs as a minimum standard. Aparently, in Spain it takes 10 minutes to download a movie.
Lord Chrusher
Can't Drink Possible Beers
First Video: Door to Door

Postby Lord Chrusher » 14 Jul 2008, 18:19

Fuck Spain I am happy when I get 500k/s which is much rarer than I would like.
We are all made of star dust. However we are also made of nuclear waste.
Remember to think before you post.
tak197
Feito Com Fruta
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby tak197 » 14 Jul 2008, 21:00

theINC wrote:That's me.

I've been in england for the past 2 and a half weeks with a previously mentioned trip and it's been fairly good.

Some of the (all female) group have been giant bitches and TDAs but they've been okay all round.

-A rickshaw driver who looked like Morgan. They have rickshaws in London! In Covent Garden, to get you from the Underground station to the Cambridge theatre. Like a taxi but only two pounds ($4)
-I witnessed Canada Day in Trafalgar Square. Never seen so many Canadians in one place.

Ask your questions if you wish. I've stayed in London, Canterbury, and Stratford, now back in London till Thursday when we leave.

So, was it worth having to deal with the mostly female group to go?
theINC

Postby theINC » 16 Jul 2008, 01:16

tak197 wrote:

So, was it worth having to deal with the mostly female group to go?

I've put up with them. Some days are better than others. Some members of the group are better than others...

one is the dumbest shit you'll ever meet (not blonde either!) - quote "what's baptist?"
one is the most pretentious upper class snob you'll ever meet - asked for an ICED CHOCOLATE in an english pub.

but it's been worth it.

Unlucky

Postby Unlucky » 16 Jul 2008, 02:15

theINC wrote:
Lord Chrusher wrote:

lol

by the way, I have something like 10 minutes of itnernet (it's £1 for half an hour, and I've spent something like an hour and a half on here already... but it's hell faster than australia, and I've kept up with the LRR videos. National Anathema was lulworthy but not so much as Right to the Source. Can't wait to hear the podcasts for each.)

SAVOUR THAT INTERNET! SAVOUR IT.

Please? I hate Australias internet, the one thing that pisses me off the most about our country.

Ah to be a British.

And also a Robot.
Graham in a locked thread wrote:Think before you post.
Aod

Postby Aod » 17 Jul 2008, 13:50

or you could Ask me, i live there!

I'm in Victoria right now, visiting friends. had a chat with Kate last night.
Lyinginbedmon
First Video: BioShocked

Postby Lyinginbedmon » 17 Jul 2008, 15:03

Wow, you're in England for a brief period! I wonder how I could top that...

:P
Morgan wrote:Lyinginbedmon is short, but he makes up for it in awesomeness
Aod

Postby Aod » 18 Jul 2008, 08:24

Lyinginbedmon wrote:Wow, you're in England for a brief period! I wonder how I could top that...

:P

*snap*

do you think England is as shoddy as i do?
Lyinginbedmon
First Video: BioShocked

Postby Lyinginbedmon » 18 Jul 2008, 09:04

Aod wrote:do you think England is as shoddy as i do?

I quite like it, but then I've lived here since birth and am autistically-inclined not to leave.
Morgan wrote:Lyinginbedmon is short, but he makes up for it in awesomeness

Return to “General Discussion”