This is a nightmare!!

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Mouse

This is a nightmare!!

Postby Mouse » 10 Aug 2008, 01:02

So I'm bored. But more then bored I'm anxious.

I'm waiting for news.

My friends from Tasi talked to me for the first time in years.

Their Gran just died. The brother was telling me how sad he was and told me he was cutting himself "up the street". I said don't but he didn't answer after that, so I told his sister. He'd locked himself in the bathroom and he wasn't replying. She said she had to go. A good half hour later I texted her to see what was going on and their other sister answered and told me they were at hospital and that was the last I heard.

I feel so utterly useless being stuck in a completely different hemisphere. So now I'm desperate for distraction or a chat or anything. Anyone care to oblige?
-Holy kleenex, Batman, it was right under our noses the whole time!
-Satan wears a bucket hat!
-If tin whistles are made of tin, what are fog horns made of?
-Lewis has AIDS
-Meddle ye not with dragons, for ye are crunchy and good with ketchup
kkief02

Postby kkief02 » 10 Aug 2008, 01:31

Sure, I'm sorry bout your friend. Do you know what's going on yet?
Graham wrote:It was less "filler" and more "I'm Morgan! I want to show off my hat! I have sex with dead horses!"
Morgan
LRR Crew

Postby Morgan » 10 Aug 2008, 06:16

if we lived closer i would have many hugs for you. if they're at the hospital, it's more than likely that things will end up being ok. i hope things get better for you very fast.
Mouse

Postby Mouse » 10 Aug 2008, 09:40

Thank you, kkief and Morgan.

I'll take a rain check on that hug.

No. But in all seriousness, his sister is telling me everything's okay and not to worry but nothing beyond that. So, yes...

Last night was interesting...and in a way I hope it was some sick joke on the hapless American cousin, but I doubt it.

So, yes...
-Holy kleenex, Batman, it was right under our noses the whole time!

-Satan wears a bucket hat!

-If tin whistles are made of tin, what are fog horns made of?

-Lewis has AIDS

-Meddle ye not with dragons, for ye are crunchy and good with ketchup
TheRocket
First Video: Those Games That We Played

Postby TheRocket » 10 Aug 2008, 10:02

Sorry to hear that Mouse. I know how you feel right now and it's never a good feeling. Agree'd at what Morgan said. *sooper hugs* and if at the hospital everything will be fine. Good to hear all is goign better. And more likely then not the hospital will send up the psychward to help him through whatever he is dealing with.
Walk in like DeNiro, and leave like Brando.

You're living proof that Darwin was a moron.
tak197
Feito Com Fruta
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby tak197 » 10 Aug 2008, 11:14

That is a very sad and scary thing to hear, and I throw in my hugs as well. The thing about cutters is that they just want to escape the pain and sadness that they feel so they inflict a distracting pain. But if he is cutting up the river, your friend has more problems than you may know. The best thing for you to do is encourage him to seek out help, because now that he has basically attempted suicide, he may need to be committed for a short period of time.

I hope that it doesn't need to come to that, but by you being available and being his friend, you are helping him more than he may know.

Anyway, you should try to listen to Matt's advice from when his Grandfather passed away. Go with other friends and do something big and fun, like a movie marathon or amusement park trip. Just get out of the house and hang out with people that you care about, and you will get your mind off it for a while. Plus if you start thinking abotu it, you have people around to talk through it with you.
huddlehouseninja

Postby huddlehouseninja » 10 Aug 2008, 11:20

My thoughts are with you. Tons of hugs.
I have a vagina, and it is sans teeth.
2stepz
First Video: .

Postby 2stepz » 10 Aug 2008, 11:39

I've been there, friend. It's not easy, but it will get easier. Just let us know if you need to vent, and be there for your friend when you can. Lots of big hugs and a hunk of chocolate to get you through.

Return to “General Discussion”