LG Mafia Game over!

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Beta-guy

Postby Beta-guy » 05 Sep 2008, 14:29

Lavos wrote:I'm not even the first person to vote you, and since Necrovale isn't getting votes and you are, I switched because we needed a lynch, another no lynch is pointless. Our roleblocker is already dead, I don't even know any elses abilities, so how am I too dangerous to keep around?

think about it, right now there are only 2 people in the game that can kill, you won't be right everytime, and for ever kill you do (possibly to an investigator or other helpful person) that's just one less kill a cheerleader needs to do.
Lavos
Lavos
First Video: 1337

Postby Lavos » 05 Sep 2008, 14:33

Me killing is the same as a lynch. Exactly the same, except for the fact its me alone.
The town might kill another townie, who knows until you find out. What if I kill a cheerleader? That's one less day needed to lynch someone. There are pro's and con's about my role, and I'm killing who the town think is most suspicious.
i dont know what's happening anymore
kkief02

Postby kkief02 » 05 Sep 2008, 22:55

Sorry this is late guys, I was away cause there was a dance, yadda yadda yadda. Anywho...

The crowd quickly turned from one voice to many. As they all circled around her driving her into a corner. Then they all pounced throwing punches and scratching her. She finally died when one girl grabbed a lamp that was on the side table, which came crashing down on her head.

Melissa - (Beta-Guy - Actor) Is dead

Start sending in your Abilities the night will end Sunday, September 7th, around noon ish.

Edit: Who voted in order of which they voted.

jtaylor, CyberTractor, JesterJ., Vaughn, Lavos, CanCarter, Joystick Hero
Graham wrote:It was less "filler" and more "I'm Morgan! I want to show off my hat! I have sex with dead horses!"
kkief02

Postby kkief02 » 07 Sep 2008, 01:11

I'm so sorry about being late. I had a whole bunch of stuff to do today and just got to my computer.

As you all were waking up you saw that three didn't get up from their sleeping bag.

Jessica - (jtaylor - watcher)
Jenny - (DicyDax - townie)

Kristin - (NecroVale - Cheerleader/Roleblocker)

Are dead.

Day four has begun. With 8 alive it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Graham wrote:It was less "filler" and more "I'm Morgan! I want to show off my hat! I have sex with dead horses!"
JesterJ.

Postby JesterJ. » 07 Sep 2008, 01:12

TOTALLY CALLED NECROVALE BEING A CHEERLEADER. FUCK YEAH.
"Good thing we got Jester to carry." -Morgan, January 20th, 2009
zombine
Location: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

Postby zombine » 07 Sep 2008, 06:31

As did I!

however....

There are 2 killers and the mafia left.

there are 8 people left.

3 of us could die tonight, assuming there is a mafia killer or an SK, and with a lynch it could make 4 innocents dead. We wouldn't be able to win if we lynch wrong.

Now, some of you looked at my post and saw a numerical discrepancy. Heres the key, i have a kill ability. sorta

Im schizophrenic, i have equal chances of killing, saving or investigating a person. I used this power on necrovale last night. I was hoping for investigation, but kill eliminated one of the enemy's, so I got lucky.

I wouldnt tell you this if not for the fact to offer this PSA: Vote well today, or there will be no tomorrow. Well, no 2 tomorrows from now.
CyberTractor
Member of Alpha Flight

Postby CyberTractor » 07 Sep 2008, 09:05

So, while Lavos came out and declared his kill ability for the world to scrutinize, you kept yours hidden and killed at your own will... Seems a bit irresponsible to me. You should have spoken up sooner. :/

Anyway, who has figured stuff out last night?
I can't think of a signature.
Lavos
Lavos
First Video: 1337

Postby Lavos » 07 Sep 2008, 10:41

Hey jester, you called it?

wat
i dont know what's happening anymore
NecroVale
Card-Carrying Cool Person
First Video: Door to Door

Postby NecroVale » 07 Sep 2008, 11:45

JesterJ. wrote:TOTALLY CALLED NECROVALE BEING A CHEERLEADER. FUCK YEAH.

Where? I went back and looked and didn't see it...

zombine wrote:Im schizophrenic, i have equal chances of killing, saving or investigating a person. I used this power on necrovale last night. I was hoping for investigation, but kill eliminated one of the enemy's, so I got lucky.

:( :( :( :( :(

*dies*
Allen! wrote:I know, it confused and aroused me.
Also made me hate him more.

Joystick Hero

Postby Joystick Hero » 07 Sep 2008, 11:46

So wait. With three deaths, two of which were claimed by Lavos and Zombine, wouldn't that leave us with a single cheerleader? Unless someone had done a successful block in the night, of course.
CyberTractor
Member of Alpha Flight

Postby CyberTractor » 07 Sep 2008, 13:00

Well, there's at least one, or we would have won the game.

So, anyone have any ideas who to go after now?
zombine

Postby zombine » 08 Sep 2008, 18:41

CyberTractor wrote:So, while Lavos came out and declared his kill ability for the world to scrutinize, you kept yours hidden and killed at your own will... Seems a bit irresponsible to me. You should have spoken up sooner.

well, the way I see it, its not a kill ability, its a liability. I have only a 1/3 chance of a kill. however, if the mafia knew this, I am still a threat. So i move up the target list. the reason i reveal full roles now is easy, we are at the end of the game, and i don't have a stable enough power to successfully be a asset to us.

last night was the one time i actually used it, for fear of protecting the guilty, or killing the innocent. But with beta-guys death, i knew necrovale was mafia, and took the risk of protecting him.
kkief02

Postby kkief02 » 10 Sep 2008, 06:35

Hey guys. Its been three days now, and there hasn't been much going on so... I'm going to end day four, Friday, September 12th, at 8 PM.

CyberTractor
Member of Alpha Flight

Postby CyberTractor » 10 Sep 2008, 11:02

So... uh...

Vote: Joystick Hero.

Just because she pops up randomly.
Joystick Hero

Postby Joystick Hero » 10 Sep 2008, 12:01

I only pop up randomly because I rarely have anything constructive to bring up. I don't have any investigative abilities, and no one left has really said anything incriminating.
Joystick Hero

Postby Joystick Hero » 11 Sep 2008, 20:42

Erm, we're kinda starting to run out of time here. If anyone has anything constructive to add, now would be a good time to do it.

Meanwhile, in the interest of getting a bit of conversation started, I'm going to point a FoS: JesterJ.. I mean, she claimed to have called NecroVale being a cheerleader, but never posted anything on the subject until after her death. Seems kinda like a diversionary tactic to me.
Cake
Magically Delicious

Postby Cake » 11 Sep 2008, 22:05

Seriously. I wanna play again. I hate how the people who really play get killed of early and then the game has to peter out.
Wil Wheaton says "Game over, Moonpie."
Beta-guy

Postby Beta-guy » 12 Sep 2008, 06:17

Cake wrote:Seriously. I wanna play again. I hate how the people who really play get killed of early and then the game has to peter out.

from now on all sign up threads should say don't sign up unless you're going to play the game to the end...
CyberTractor
Member of Alpha Flight

Postby CyberTractor » 12 Sep 2008, 06:21

And people who got kicked out due to inactivity shouldn't be allowed to sign up for another game.
JesterJ.

Postby JesterJ. » 12 Sep 2008, 14:12

Joystick Hero wrote:Erm, we're kinda starting to run out of time here. If anyone has anything constructive to add, now would be a good time to do it.

Meanwhile, in the interest of getting a bit of conversation started, I'm going to point a FoS: JesterJ.. I mean, she claimed to have called NecroVale being a cheerleader, but never posted anything on the subject until after her death. Seems kinda like a diversionary tactic to me.

Diversionary tactic, taking the time to post to incriminate myself?
I'd talked to Lavos (okay, ooc:) during a game of DotA at some point and thought Necro sounded suspicious (backing up Lavos' claim from a few days previous). I didn't think I needed to FoS Necrovale and thus make myself a target until during the day today, but he ended up dying during the night.

Egads, Jester associated with Lavos! Yeah we played DotA, and I had nothing else to say during the average 15 minutes per game when I'm dead and waiting to spawn.
"Good thing we got Jester to carry." -Morgan, January 20th, 2009
CyberTractor
Member of Alpha Flight

Postby CyberTractor » 12 Sep 2008, 14:36

So, lets actually vote instead of not doing stuff.
kkief02

Postby kkief02 » 13 Sep 2008, 00:47

CyberTractor wrote:So, lets actually vote instead of not doing stuff.
Too late! Day four has ended.

The day has ended in a no lynch.

Start sending in your PM's. Night three will end Sunday, September 14th.

(Also I'm going to stop posting times (8:00 pm etc, etc..) because of my changing schedules and such I can't get on at the time that I say I will. )

kkief02

Postby kkief02 » 15 Sep 2008, 15:29

Mercedes- (CyberTractor) Cheerleader/Runner up Head Cheerleader
Lavos - (Lavos) Lavos
Mechelle - (JesterJ.) Serial killer

Have died. With 5 alive it takes 3 votes to lynch.

Vaughn

Postby Vaughn » 15 Sep 2008, 17:20

Well, there goes all the non-mafian nightkillers. We have to start not sucking at lynches, like, RIGHT now.
Do the Catterpillar!
*wiggle wiggle*
zombine

Postby zombine » 15 Sep 2008, 17:43

ok, so CT was a serial killer(i investigated last night) as well as mafia, lavos was....lavos....could i get a role clarification?

and we killed an SK

good night townies.

now, the thing is, everyone that was real active in the game is dead.

Can cater and frozen gale though, haven't heard almost anything from them....and the way i see it, the only way they wouldn't be modkilled is if they are either vital,(like being the last mafia) or have been talking directly to the mod...like a mafia trying to evade detection.

then my suspicion falls on Vaughn, cause he had been silent till everyone else is dead....

but, Vote:Frozengale

Return to “General Discussion”