Requesting help from the LRRDs.

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
AzracTheUnstable

Requesting help from the LRRDs.

Postby AzracTheUnstable » 19 Sep 2008, 06:42

So I've recently got a Zune, (don't ask why, I won't answer). It's ok for what I want to do (mainly not overwrite the two iPods I already have.) The only problem is that the Zune marketplace doesn't have the Loading Ready Run podcast or the LRRcast. However, it says I can add a podcast if I know the url of said cast. What is the URL of both casts?
Misty wrote:Azrac happens to have a fuckwin avatar.
Elomin Sha
First Video: Max Effect

Postby Elomin Sha » 19 Sep 2008, 06:46

Isn't LRRCast and the podcast the same thing? If not I've been missing another part of the site.
For the url just go to the podcast you want on the site, click on it and in the small window that opens up the URL is there. Copy and Paste.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
AzracTheUnstable

Postby AzracTheUnstable » 19 Sep 2008, 06:49

Elomin Sha wrote:Isn't LRRCast and the podcast the same thing? If not I've been missing another part of the site.
For the url just go to the podcast you want on the site, click on it and in the small window that opens up the URL is there. Copy and Paste.

No the LRRcast is the LRRDS speaking on the video and whatever comes into their heads at the moment. The Podcast on the other hand is the video in and of itself.
Elomin Sha
First Video: Max Effect

Postby Elomin Sha » 19 Sep 2008, 06:54

*Confused*
I'm sorry you've lost me here. The Podcast is the video they make and the LRRCast is the aduio file they make every Saturday now? I always thought apodcast was just an audio file that came out frequently something like a radio broadcast.
I say this because the crew always call the audio file they do a podcast and a LRRcast.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
Lyinginbedmon
First Video: BioShocked

Postby Lyinginbedmon » 19 Sep 2008, 07:00

Elomin Sha wrote:I always thought apodcast was just an audio file that came out frequently something like a radio broadcast.

Wow, telecommunication has come full circle...now I feel really old
Morgan wrote:Lyinginbedmon is short, but he makes up for it in awesomeness
Paul
Super Moderator
First Video: Tetris

Postby Paul » 19 Sep 2008, 07:05

Just right click on the LRRcast Feed and Video Feed links on the front page and do "copy link location".
AzracTheUnstable

Postby AzracTheUnstable » 19 Sep 2008, 07:06

Check it out on iTunes. if you type in LRRcast, you get the audio podcast. howerver, if you type in Loading Ready Run, you get the video of the week in podcast form. However, I am unsure of the veracity of this, because I recently had to wipe my computer so I can't tell you that those are correct.
Graham
Super Moderator

Postby Graham » 19 Sep 2008, 07:35

I believe the confusion is coming in the term "podcast" where, in Internet-speak it is technically the LoadingReadyRun "vidcast"

Internet!

Anyway, listen to Paul and it'll work.

Return to “General Discussion”