CAST /FICS

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Jenny Magma

CAST /FICS

Postby Jenny Magma » 01 Dec 2008, 02:49

Write your own cast x cast, or even cast x cast x cast slash-fics!

Example,

Jeremy the Druid and his Animal Companion, Rosco.

Jer grew up on the small island of Airotciv. Nephew to a high-level aristocrat and son of the town librarian, much was expected of him. As a child he loved playing around the ponds, and the sight of ducks became a fond one. He found them very comforting. As he got older, Jeremy went to school studying Knowledge (Religion) and Language (Common). But one summer day, something went horribly wrong. Jer had been participating in a campaign to comfort the little children in the clerical wards of Airorciv, there was no rest, no mercy, he had been awake for days and he had not taken the Endurance feat. Jer had collapsed from exhaustion while rolling his ride check for hope. He came to and looked around, he was half immersed in the pond he often visited as a child and a robust majestic duck with gorgeous plumes stared at him intensely, Jer stared away timidly but the duck came closer it softly pecked him on the cheek. Jer's heart slowly melted as the duck got closer and began to rub its plumage against his chest. They immersed in the water and sparks flew, it was the time of Jers life and he would not give it up, he felt free and he undonned his cloths, he spent the night at the ducks hollow. Many wild empathy checks later and the next morning, the duck was spent. Jer went to his school and handed in his resignation, he was becoming a druid, he had his animal companion lined up already. He went back to the den the next morning and found Rosco sleeping with another duck! Rosco explained that this floozy was nothing more than a one night stand and that Jer meant the world to him, Jer cried softly and Rosco held his left leg in his wings tightly. He perched on Jers shoulder and whispered a soft, "I'm sorry." They kissed and shared each-others body. Rosco promised that he would be a loyal companion for the rest of their days, Jer smiled, and softly said "I know." as they embraced.

-The End
Anti-Party
Cake
Magically Delicious

Postby Cake » 01 Dec 2008, 05:23

Must... keep... scrubbing.... can't... get... clean.....

THE HORROR! THE HORROR!
Wil Wheaton says "Game over, Moonpie."
Hakaryu

Postby Hakaryu » 01 Dec 2008, 06:35

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. I think this kind of thread could use a lock.
Tonberry's poked the dutch again.
Nomadic
First Video: Serious Cravings

Postby Nomadic » 01 Dec 2008, 06:42

WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN CANNOT BE UNSEEN.

/sob
Successfully lurking since 1709.
Yukikaze

Postby Yukikaze » 01 Dec 2008, 07:48

Remember, kids: friends don't let friends write fanfiction.

Or slash fiction.

And if you absolutely must write fanfiction, it's usually best if you make sure the original creators never find out.
CyberTractor
Member of Alpha Flight

Postby CyberTractor » 01 Dec 2008, 10:04

Morgan said that if I write a Matt/Morgan fanfic that is 'for the kids' friendly, he'll act it out tonight if I donate 50 bucks.
I can't think of a signature.
Tim
proudfoot
First Video: Something funny.

Postby Tim » 01 Dec 2008, 11:02

CyberTractor wrote:Morgan said that if I write a Matt/Morgan fanfic that is 'for the kids' friendly, he'll act it out tonight if I donate 50 bucks.

Do it.

For $20 I'll voice-act a Tim/Matt alternate origins story when I'm back on-stream tonight, if someone writes one.

For $50, I'll write an alternate origins story myself, and voice-act it.
Special People: Superhero-with-a-twist web fiction, updating twice weekly.
Losing Freight: A sci-fi serial where readers vote on daily polls to shape the future of the story!
Lavos
Lavos
First Video: 1337

Postby Lavos » 01 Dec 2008, 22:49

Money for Kate/Morgan plx.
i dont know what's happening anymore
JesterJ.

Postby JesterJ. » 01 Dec 2008, 23:01

Lavos wrote:Money for Lavos/Morgan plx.

Fix'd
"Good thing we got Jester to carry." -Morgan, January 20th, 2009
Jenny Magma

Postby Jenny Magma » 02 Dec 2008, 00:44

Matt & Brads Dirty Little Secrete~

Brad was home alone one day. He had just gotten back from geting his radiation fix and was feeling quite strange. He stared across a long table and two beautiful beady eyes stared back. He took a seat and broke out some sake, trying to get his mind off the brilliant creature. Brad could not ignore the gaze of the glorious beast and exploded from his seat onto the hamster-ball trying to pry it open with all of his might! It gave out and the hamster fell onto the floor. It scuttled about as brad chased it around the halls and corridors of his dwelling. He finally apprehended his prey and brought it up to eye-level. Brad stared into its bewitching eyes as its legs kicked from underneath his clutch. Brad was truly captivated by the hamsters charming fur. He took out his cell-phone and called his good buddy Matt (a well-known in the furry community), needless to say, Matt was there in a matter of minutes. They took some time contemplating how to please themselves as they starred at the hamster. Matt held the animal rubbing it's chest with his fingers as brad tried to lodge himself into the backside. Hamsters are surprisingly stretchy, they unloaded themselves and were releived, the hamster crawled away distressingly. Matt and Brad were done with the hamster but were not satisfied yet, their eyes crossed and locked they moved together and embraced their bodies jiggling. They were having the time of their life but Matt noticed Brad's girlfriends car driving up from outside the window. Matt scuttled to his apparel, brad buckled up his pants and slipped into his shirt. They started up the wii and as they turrned on wii sports, the door handle wobbled and clinked and then turned, Brads girl-friend walked in, "Hey brad. Oh, hey Matt, what are you doing here?" Matt turned slyly "Oh, uhm, Brad called me over to play some games and were were planning on shooting some videos" Brad looked surpried, "Videos?" Matt replied "Yeah, videos."

-The End
Anti-Party
GHOVO
First Video: 1337. I think

Postby GHOVO » 02 Dec 2008, 05:57

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, No.

MODERATOR? Please?
masamune
First Video: -

Postby masamune » 02 Dec 2008, 08:36

new users ftl.
GHOVO

Postby GHOVO » 02 Dec 2008, 09:32

masamune wrote:new users ftl.

He's joined just to say this.

And even after our efforts to stop him he did another one...

Dear, Jenny Magma

Please stop

Love, His GHOVOness, xGHOVOx
Daco
First Video: can't remember

Postby Daco » 02 Dec 2008, 09:53

WHAT HAS BEEN READ CAN NOT BE UNREAD ;_;
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
GHOVO

Postby GHOVO » 02 Dec 2008, 09:54

Yukikaze wrote:And if you absolutely must write fanfiction, it's usually best to kill yourself

Fixed
NecroVale
Card-Carrying Cool Person
First Video: Door to Door

Postby NecroVale » 02 Dec 2008, 20:22

Daco wrote:WHAT HAS BEEN READ CAN NOT BE UNREAD ;_;

Then why are you all reading it? They said what it was. So all of you on some level must want to read it.
Allen! wrote:I know, it confused and aroused me.
Also made me hate him more.

Scone

Postby Scone » 02 Dec 2008, 20:57

Nomadic wrote:WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN CANNOT BE UNSEEN.

/sob

Indeed. But then again, why would you want to? ;)
<- <- <- <- HOPE

Image To The Lab! Image
GHOVO

Postby GHOVO » 02 Dec 2008, 21:56

NecroVale wrote:Then why are you all reading it? They said what it was. So all of you on some level must want to read it.

I, but... Yeah, you're right
Valandil

Postby Valandil » 02 Dec 2008, 22:28

Fortunately, the terrible structure of those walls of text prevented me attempting to read them.

What is seen as a wall of text can remain forever unknown.
Wraith wrote:WHY DOES THIS KEEP GETTING HARDER?!
Daco
First Video: can't remember

Postby Daco » 03 Dec 2008, 02:49

NecroVale wrote:
Daco wrote:WHAT HAS BEEN READ CAN NOT BE UNREAD ;_;

Then why are you all reading it? They said what it was. So all of you on some level must want to read it.

your right
but im to curious D:
Yukikaze

Postby Yukikaze » 03 Dec 2008, 09:08

Valandil wrote:Fortunately, the terrible structure of those walls of text prevented me attempting to read them.

Basically, that.

I've read exactly one fanfiction in the previous 3 years, and while it was surprisingly well-written(for a fanfiction), and highly recommended(for a fanfiction), when you got down to it, the fact of the matter was it was still a fanfiction, and it was still somebody not creative enough to come up with his own characters playing out his fantasies with someone else's characters, and that's a kind of sad that no other form of storytelling is. It didn't suck(surprisingly, for a fanfiction), but it was still a waste of time for both the author and all the readers.
AlexanderDitto
Better Than the First Alexander
First Video: Desert Bus 1: The Original!

Postby AlexanderDitto » 03 Dec 2008, 09:38

Yukikaze wrote:
Valandil wrote:Fortunately, the terrible structure of those walls of text prevented me attempting to read them.

Basically, that.

I've read exactly one fanfiction in the previous 3 years, and while it was surprisingly well-written(for a fanfiction), and highly recommended(for a fanfiction), when you got down to it, the fact of the matter was it was still a fanfiction, and it was still somebody not creative enough to come up with his own characters playing out his fantasies with someone else's characters, and that's a kind of sad that no other form of storytelling is. It didn't suck(surprisingly, for a fanfiction), but it was still a waste of time for both the author and all the readers.

Now, I don't think that's fair. For thousands of years people have been doing this very thing, through oral tradition and tall tales. How many stories/songs do you think there have been about Robin Hood? How many thousands of books have been published that are essentially Sherlock Holmes fanfiction? Hell, Shakespeare essentially ripped off half his characters and plots from other people's books, and everyone loves him, and how many different versions of Cinderella are there?

People take other people's characters and imagine them in new situations all the time. Fanfiction is perhaps one of the oldest traditions of storytelling, including things like legends, tall tales, and fables.

Yes, most fanfiction sucks, but that doesn't mean you should pan it all as a "waste of time." I've read some stuff that's really pretty good.

That said, LRR slashfiction? Please to be not writing, thank you.
GHOVO

Postby GHOVO » 03 Dec 2008, 10:43

The fact is that /Fic was asked for. Not Fanfic. Anyone who wrote a script for LRR has, strictly speaking, wrote a fanfic. A fanfic is something you want to see people you admire do.

But this thread is for /Fic and needs to be buried like High-8
Emperor Gum
First Video: Moving Out

Postby Emperor Gum » 03 Dec 2008, 11:56

I thought it was hot.
Morgan
LRR Crew

Postby Morgan » 04 Dec 2008, 04:25

i'm morgan vanhumbeck and i approve this thread.
if you don't like it, don't read it. and if you think it is lulz(like i do) then do read it. end of story.

Return to “General Discussion”