Kirkygirl in a Bikini

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Ponza

Kirkygirl in a Bikini

Postby Ponza » 02 Dec 2008, 13:56

Hi guys and gals. I'm Ponza, real name is Gordon Allen. I am the crazy donator who put up $50 to see Kirkygirl from the Desert Bus chat in the bikini that she brought.

Send thanks, and flames, to this thread for public record.
I'm Kung Lao (3rd one) from Mortal Komedy
phelous.com/mortalkomedy
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby Master Gunner » 02 Dec 2008, 14:03

I certainly supported your donation, and wish the other female guests would put themselves out there in the same way. Can't get em all though.

Let the record state that Canadian Girls are, certifiably, hot. Not to knock American Girls, but most of the ones I've seen from down there (I'm going by "regular people" here, not tv-people) trend to be on the rail-thin-bare-ribcage type, and I personally prefer some flesh that will last through the winter.
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
Ponza

Postby Ponza » 02 Dec 2008, 14:09

I'm surprised by the mixed reactions from the offer. I supported it the moment I heard Kirsten say it. Since no one else was taking a stab at the donation itself, I went for the ChipIn button and done. I hadn't really donated any large quantity of money up until that point, so it just worked well that way.

I have to admit something. I didn't use the screenshot feature or my PrintScreen button during the bikini time. That's okay though, because beauty is hardly ever forgotten to the eye of the beholder. That's what makes Desert Bus for Hope so great: I'll never forget the generosity of all of the donators to Child's Play through this marathon of masochistic gaming. It's just a beautiful yet amusing social undertaking.

phelous.com/mortalkomedy
Tensen01
Sketchasaurus Rex
First Video: Who Watches Movies?

Postby Tensen01 » 02 Dec 2008, 14:11

Whil I do not opposes attractive girls in Bikinis I just felt... Uncomfortable about the whole thing... Even if she offered.

I dunno... Maybe I haven't been on the internet enough.
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby Master Gunner » 02 Dec 2008, 14:15

I got past weirdness on the internet a looong time ago, so it takes more than this to phase me. Plus I'm a loner in high school....so yeah....I'll take what I can get, and I'm not going to be PC about it.
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
Ponza

Postby Ponza » 02 Dec 2008, 14:21

Well, I can see how some people would be uncomfortable, it may seem like I only paid money to see her in the bikini. That isn't the case. She seemed willing to do it to raise money for Child's Play, so I donated. It would have happened anyways, regardless, I'm sure. Also, I realize it could be cold there, thus her putting clothes back on (and the camera crew coming also? Get some clothes on quick).

Anyways, extreme thanks to the people who supported and also thanks for those expressing their displeasure or awkwardness in the chat, as I found the situation rather comedic.

phelous.com/mortalkomedy
Tim
proudfoot
First Video: Something funny.

Postby Tim » 02 Dec 2008, 14:39

Morgan was driving during this, wasn't he?

:roll:
Special People: Superhero-with-a-twist web fiction, updating twice weekly.
Losing Freight: A sci-fi serial where readers vote on daily polls to shape the future of the story!
Ponza

Postby Ponza » 02 Dec 2008, 14:42

Tim wrote:Morgan was driving during this, wasn't he?

:roll:

That is correct. But it wasn't his idea. All Kirsten's (Kirkygirl in the chat).

phelous.com/mortalkomedy
allison

Postby allison » 02 Dec 2008, 15:02

woo
i wasn't there but that sounds great
like whats wrong with being comfortable in your body?
i say good for her
i would totally have a different oppinion if she was doing to to get the money for herself tho. thats just perverted
and its WAY less creepy if Ponza was going to donate anyways. if not... ew
allison

Postby allison » 02 Dec 2008, 15:02

Master Gunner wrote:Let the record state that Canadian Girls are, certifiably, hot. .

woot!

Ponza

Postby Ponza » 02 Dec 2008, 15:11

allison wrote:like whats wrong with being comfortable in your body?
i say good for her
i would totally have a different oppinion if she was doing to to get the money for herself tho. thats just perverted
and its WAY less creepy if Ponza was going to donate anyways. if not... ew

Agreed, thus donation. Otherwise... ew, I'm not like that. Kirsten played the game, and played it well!

Now, as an aside, Desert Bus is something I want to do next year. Whether or not I'll have the funds to go to Victoria myself to take part (I plan on raising funds while on my Tekkoshocon run in April), but I really want to support the LRR team a better way than donate to Child's Play. I have a niche thing I do for friends here in Nova Scotia, and people who know me know what it is. Started as an EB Games inside joke, turned into a common trend, and I think it's very appropriate to Desert Bus. But... I won't say what it is here.

I work as a seafood clerk for Sobeys, and now that Sobeys is in BC, I'm looking into transferring once I get manager training to the West somewhere. Can't promise anything, but the money is considerably better out there.

phelous.com/mortalkomedy
TheRocket
First Video: Those Games That We Played

Postby TheRocket » 02 Dec 2008, 15:52

If I saw a problem with this, I'd be a giant hypocrite. Considering I'm putting out a calendar of pin up girls for charity.

*scheeeeeeeeeming*
Walk in like DeNiro, and leave like Brando.

You're living proof that Darwin was a moron.
Lyinginbedmon
First Video: BioShocked

Postby Lyinginbedmon » 02 Dec 2008, 15:56

Ponza wrote:Now, as an aside, Desert Bus is something I want to do next year. Whether or not I'll have the funds to go to Victoria myself to take part (I plan on raising funds while on my Tekkoshocon run in April), but I really want to support the LRR team a better way than donate to Child's Play.

I have a year to develop teleportation abilities.
Lord Chrusher
Can't Drink Possible Beers
First Video: Door to Door

Postby Lord Chrusher » 02 Dec 2008, 16:05

As some of the crew said earlier, it would be preferred that you donate your money to Desert Bus for Hope rather than spending it to visit Victoria.
We are all made of star dust. However we are also made of nuclear waste.
Remember to think before you post.
TheRocket
First Video: Those Games That We Played

Postby TheRocket » 02 Dec 2008, 16:16

That's how I kinda feel about the tattoo thing. Is Ash actually DOING the tattoos for free? Becuase I think going out and getting a tattoo for a couple hundred bucks would be better fit to just donate the money.
Walk in like DeNiro, and leave like Brando.

You're living proof that Darwin was a moron.
Annchan

Postby Annchan » 02 Dec 2008, 16:39

SHe was just in a bikini. Girls wear bikinis all the time at the beach. I don't think it was a big deal.

-^_^-
Red Charlie

Postby Red Charlie » 02 Dec 2008, 16:54

Pics or it didn't happen.

No but really I'm totally weirded out that this was on the feed - I didn't see it so I don't know if I'm happy or not I dunno. I'm very confused...
It was really too big:

I give you this instead

Ponza

Postby Ponza » 02 Dec 2008, 18:01

Annchan wrote:SHe was just in a bikini. Girls wear bikinis all the time at the beach. I don't think it was a big deal.

-^_^-
Well, it was still worthy enough to donate $50 for. 8)

phelous.com/mortalkomedy
NecroVale
Card-Carrying Cool Person
First Video: Door to Door

Postby NecroVale » 02 Dec 2008, 20:24

Tensen01 wrote:Whil I do not opposes attractive girls in Bikinis I just felt... Uncomfortable about the whole thing... Even if she offered.

I dunno... Maybe I haven't been on the internet enough.

It seems like I'd have been on the internet enough for it to not feel awkward... apparently not.
Allen! wrote:I know, it confused and aroused me.
Also made me hate him more.

iwashere33
First Video: Halo: The Future of Gaming

Postby iwashere33 » 02 Dec 2008, 20:27

$50 to see the girl in a bikini, shouldn't be that flamed, i got called a fetishist because i donated to see the girls eat some choclate, cheese and oranges.

i thought it seemed clean, semi-normal fun. (i mean, it's something they do everyday anyway)

well it was the best i came up with at the time.

so a chick in a bikini is pretty normal, at least that's what i have been told so far.

Ian McKellen, now!
Ponza

Postby Ponza » 02 Dec 2008, 20:54

iwashere33 wrote:$50 to see the girl in a bikini, shouldn't be that flamed, i got called a fetishist because i donated to see the girls eat some choclate, cheese and oranges.

Then later, they ate Cauliflower! It was... interesting. And educational.

phelous.com/mortalkomedy
Fatsobob

Postby Fatsobob » 03 Dec 2008, 02:25

So were there ever any screencaps or pictures taken at all? I am at least curious.
Yukikaze

Postby Yukikaze » 03 Dec 2008, 09:04

At least you weren't one of the idiots trying to convince Morgan and Kate to hook up. That was un-called for, IMO.
Emperor Gum
First Video: Moving Out

Postby Emperor Gum » 03 Dec 2008, 12:05

Lyinginbedmon wrote:
Ponza wrote:Now, as an aside, Desert Bus is something I want to do next year. Whether or not I'll have the funds to go to Victoria myself to take part (I plan on raising funds while on my Tekkoshocon run in April), but I really want to support the LRR team a better way than donate to Child's Play.

I have a year to develop teleportation abilities.

Way ahead of you, Lyinginbedmon. I already have one half of the machine set up in Bath. All we have to do is fly to Victoria, set up the other half, fly back to England. Then...wait.

TheRocketSiobhan wrote:That's how I kinda feel about the tattoo thing. Is Ash actually DOING the tattoos for free? Becuase I think going out and getting a tattoo for a couple hundred bucks would be better fit to just donate the money.

Agreed.
Zed Alpha

Postby Zed Alpha » 03 Dec 2008, 13:19

Master Gunner wrote:I certainly supported your donation, and wish the other female guests would put themselves out there in the same way. Can't get em all though.

Let the record state that Canadian Girls are, certifiably, hot. Not to knock American Girls, but most of the ones I've seen from down there (I'm going by "regular people" here, not tv-people) trend to be on the rail-thin-bare-ribcage type, and I personally prefer some flesh that will last through the winter.

What American girls are you looking at? All the ones I can see have enough meat on their bones to be nicely curvulous.
Frozengale wrote:You know you're on the internet when Masturbation is the first suggestion.

Return to “General Discussion”