A BIG thanks to the LRR CREW and its friends!!!

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
mmeh36

Postby mmeh36 » 04 Dec 2008, 12:00

I found LRR through Desert Bus last year and have stayed ever since. I've been looking forward to Desert Bus 2: Is it Safe? for a year, and every expectation was met and then blown away. This is a great thing you are doing and you are completely fantastic. The whole crew was awesome and I'm so glad that I was able to be here for the whole time this year. Matt deserves an award for all the pain that the chat put him through. 4 times going to Twilight, are you people sadists? So thanks so much LRR and I'll be waiting for Desert Bus 3: The Busening.
p.s. Kroze you are the man. I don't think that has been stressed enough.
JohnyMcmuffin
THERE'S Waldo!
First Video: The Stages

Postby JohnyMcmuffin » 04 Dec 2008, 12:10

I too would like to voice my awe for what the LRR crew was able to pull off. Your dedication to the children is amazing. I am truly impressed by how long you were willing to do inane things for our entertainment simply to help sick kids. I came to LRR after last year's Desert Bus, and I truly feel you really did top yourselves, and not just because you tripled the amount you raised. I cannot wait to see what antics you will be up to for the children next year.
Emperor Gum
First Video: Moving Out

Postby Emperor Gum » 04 Dec 2008, 13:43

[Emperor Gum reinstalls Diable, fights his way to level 3, defeats Leoric with Holy Bolt, gets fat loot including crown. Emperor tips hat at LRR]
Sandra

Postby Sandra » 04 Dec 2008, 14:29

Way to go everyone! The total this year is amazing. Your willingness to endure hours of suffering and essentially give up your lives for days on end for a worthwhile cause is inspiring.

Sandra <aka daves_mom>
Sandra

Postby Sandra » 04 Dec 2008, 14:34

Oops, duplicate post. Sorry!

Sandra <aka daves_mom>
Last edited by Sandra on 04 Dec 2008, 14:56, edited 1 time in total.
Jer
LRR Crew

Postby Jer » 04 Dec 2008, 14:47

Best. Sleep-in. Ever.

Huge thanks to all you guys for your support through Desert Bus. It's a huge undertaking, and a crazy amount of work, but you folks keep us sane :). Cheers!
tak197
Feito Com Fruta
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby tak197 » 04 Dec 2008, 17:41

Desert Bus was awesome this year, everyone. There are going to be some majorly cheered up kids in the hospitals because of you. I hope that all of you get some good rest, post the videos when you are ready, and get back into your normal schedules soon.

Also, Matt, seriously, you will survive. Twilight is 2h20min, charity is forever. Way to man up and deal with it the best way possible: bitching up a storm and getting others to experience the horror so you have someone to comisserate you. I guess there is only one way to guarantee that you dont have to face Twilight 2, and that is become the new driver.
Tim
proudfoot
First Video: Something funny.

Postby Tim » 04 Dec 2008, 21:23

Jer wrote:Best. Sleep-in. Ever.

Huge thanks to all you guys for your support through Desert Bus. It's a huge undertaking, and a crazy amount of work, but you folks keep us sane :). Cheers!

You got to sleep in? Lucky!

I've spent today almost entirely in bed or on the couch. I haven't thrown up yet, but I almost wish I would, because it might help me feel a bit better.

*sigh*
Special People: Superhero-with-a-twist web fiction, updating twice weekly.
Losing Freight: A sci-fi serial where readers vote on daily polls to shape the future of the story!
CtMolloy

Postby CtMolloy » 04 Dec 2008, 21:36

You guys sure deserve a ton of thanks!
You get my own personal thumbs up *struggles to put thumb up*
Evil Jim
First Video: Shake Your Hands

Postby Evil Jim » 04 Dec 2008, 22:51

Tim wrote:I've spent today almost entirely in bed or on the couch. I haven't thrown up yet, but I almost wish I would, because it might help me feel a bit better.*sigh*
You're sick?? That plus Desert Bus must have really sucked. Or worse, Desert Bus is trying to kill you! Take care of yourself, Man. Safety first! Loading Time later.
Arius wrote:People were just so awestruck by your awesomeness that they became catatonic.
ThrashJazzAssassin wrote:BURN HIM! BURN THE HERETIC! DEATH TO ALL WHO SCORN THE AWESOMENESS OF EVIL JIM!

Return to “General Discussion”