Canadians this is going to piss you off.

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
meur1234

Re: Canadians this is going to piss you off.

Postby meur1234 » 25 Mar 2009, 17:23

James wrote:And to all the American fans out there please go blow up Fox news :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcJn5XlbSFk

Please send emails to [email protected]

I know I already did.

I will gladly blow up FOX now if only i could get my hands on some sorta weapon... aw hell its texas i could just go to well anywhere and find one
NOTE: For all of those who are wondering I AM NOT FRENCH. So dont ask me if i am. any curse words my username may or may not mean is a coincidence!
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby Master Gunner » 25 Mar 2009, 17:32

Oh Belgium, the stories I could tell about you......
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
goat

Postby goat » 25 Mar 2009, 18:33

Here ya go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgtyZKjvHpM

Yes, we know you're better than us, Canada, and yes, we're ("they're" really, I take no ownership for FoxNews) just picking on you because we're ("they're") just compensating for Florida.

Feel better now?
tak197
Feito Com Fruta

Postby tak197 » 25 Mar 2009, 21:07

A) I don't watch Fox news, because I believe they are owned and paid off by the RNC, and for the most part, they are populated by anchors that have the IQ similar to that of a Tomato Plant with Down's Syndrome.

B) I agree that there is some absurdity in Canadian nationalism (see the Avro Arrow) as there is with all forms of nationalism, but this is the kind of situation where I fully support Canada. This dumbass made remarks that weren't tasteful at all, and he should be fired for it.

C) Thank you for at least being supportive of our country to send your troops into battle with us, even if the majority of our reasoning for going into Afghanistan and Iraq was based on a fallacy of WMDs and terrorists. I mean, we KNOW Iran has WMDs, we KNOW Iran is run by Islamic fundamentalists, we KNOW Iran harbors terrorists. Yet we attack two other countries based on speculation? Would I be offsides if I said BUSH WAS A FUCKING RETARD, AND I TOLD YOU ALL SO SINCE 2001????

D) I hope you Canadians on this forum will still love us American forum members, even if our country is full of moronic inbreeds who form sentances with their ass muscles and replaced their logic cortexes with another place to hold the second serving of deep-fried racoon assholes ... *sad puppy eyes*
Alja-Markir
Trebuchet Enthusiast

Postby Alja-Markir » 25 Mar 2009, 21:13

tak197 wrote:C) Thank you for at least being supportive of our country to send your troops into battle with us, even if the majority of our reasoning for going into Afghanistan and Iraq was based on a fallacy of WMDs and terrorists. I mean, we KNOW Iran has WMDs, we KNOW Iran is run by Islamic fundamentalists, we KNOW Iran harbors terrorists. Yet we attack two other countries based on speculation? Would I be offsides if I said BUSH WAS A FUCKING RETARD, AND I TOLD YOU ALL SO SINCE 2001????

Point of note: Which is smarter, attacking forces you know do NOT possess WMDs, and that therefor cannot use them? Or attacking forces you know DO possess WMDs, and therefor may potentially use them?

"...neighboring Syria. The UN Council is currently investigating the attacks, with a special task force in place to determine the United States' culpability in provoking the attack via their unauthorized military incursion into Iranian airspace. Formal charge have not yet been declared, but threats of trade embargoes have arisen from both China and much of the European Union as..."

~Alja~
Last edited by Alja-Markir on 25 Mar 2009, 21:22, edited 1 time in total.
tak197
Feito Com Fruta

Postby tak197 » 25 Mar 2009, 21:17

Alja-Markir wrote:
tak197 wrote:C) Thank you for at least being supportive of our country to send your troops into battle with us, even if the majority of our reasoning for going into Afghanistan and Iraq was based on a fallacy of WMDs and terrorists. I mean, we KNOW Iran has WMDs, we KNOW Iran is run by Islamic fundamentalists, we KNOW Iran harbors terrorists. Yet we attack two other countries based on speculation? Would I be offsides if I said BUSH WAS A FUCKING RETARD, AND I TOLD YOU ALL SO SINCE 2001????

Point of note: Which is smarter, attacking forces you know do NOT possess WMDs, and that therefor cannot use them? Or attacking forces you know DO possess WMDs, and therefor may potentially use them?

"...neighboring Syria. The UN Council is currently investigating the attacks, with a special task force in place to determine the United States' culpability in provoking the attack via their unauthorized military incursion into Iranian airspace. Formal charge have not yet been declared, but threats of trade embargoes have arisen from both China and much of the European Union as..."

~Alja~

~Alja~

While that is true, what about MAD? Another cold war perhaps this time with Iran?
Alja-Markir
Trebuchet Enthusiast

Postby Alja-Markir » 25 Mar 2009, 21:22

WMDs do not equal nukes.

WMDs include chemical, biological, and radiological attacks. So while dirty bombs are possible, nuclear arms are a whole other matter. That said, it's not MAD, because Iran wouldn't attack the US. They'd attack neighboring innocents or enemies. Possibly Israel? Who knows.

~Alja~
Cade Antilles
First Video: Man Cooking - The Gigantor

Postby Cade Antilles » 25 Mar 2009, 23:26

Fox News definitely does not speak for the majority of Americans. As an American, I extend my own apologies to Canada over those disrespectful, and ignorant, comments.

I, myself, have been known to poke fun at the Canadian accent, or make silly comments about Quebec. But, I always respect the nation and its people. Especially its military and police. Plus, keep in mind, I make fun of my fellow Americans way more than Canadians. If anything, these days, Canada is looking a far more preferable place to call home than the United States.
"May the Force rock you!"

Professional Procrastinators - Insuring a better tomorrow, by having more fun today!
Elomin Sha
First Video: Max Effect

Postby Elomin Sha » 26 Mar 2009, 03:36

I watched this last night and it pissed me off to no end and I'm no Canadian. Bloody arsed wanker haemoraging distended pieces of fetal rectum.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
Niko88

Postby Niko88 » 26 Mar 2009, 05:52

Cade Antilles wrote:
I, myself, have been known to poke fun at the Canadian accent,

In all fairness, the stereotypical "canadian" dialect you hear by people mocking it is actually a Üpper or a North woods dialect. It is more american than canadian
Why do I love the blinking street lights so much?
Cade Antilles

Postby Cade Antilles » 26 Mar 2009, 08:16

Niko88 wrote:
Cade Antilles wrote:
I, myself, have been known to poke fun at the Canadian accent,

In all fairness, the stereotypical "canadian" dialect you hear by people mocking it is actually a Üpper or a North woods dialect. It is more american than canadian

This is true, and I do already know this. What I should have said was the "stereotypical" Canadian accent. I should have also said that I make fun of every accent I hear.

Professional Procrastinators - Insuring a better tomorrow, by having more fun today!
Metcarfre
First Video: Not Applicable

Postby Metcarfre » 26 Mar 2009, 09:28

Hey, make fun of Canada all you want. Nobody's mentioned it yet, but the national pastime of Canada is actually Making Fun of Americans. Only fair we get as good as we give.
Sable
The Master Chef
First Video: How to Talk Like a Pirate

Postby Sable » 26 Mar 2009, 09:38

metcarfre wrote:Hey, make fun of Canada all you want. Nobody's mentioned it yet, but the national pastime of Canada is actually Fearing the Manliness of Alaskans. Only fair we get as good as we give.

Fixed that for ya, no charge.
Kara
First Video: The Bet

Postby Kara » 26 Mar 2009, 09:52

Sable wrote:
metcarfre wrote:Hey, make fun of Canada all you want. Nobody's mentioned it yet, but the national pastime of Canada is actually Fearing the Manliness of Alaskans. Only fair we get as good as we give.

Fixed that for ya, no charge.

This is the truth that all Canadians know.
Cade Antilles

Postby Cade Antilles » 26 Mar 2009, 12:42

metcarfre wrote:Hey, make fun of Canada all you want. Nobody's mentioned it yet, but the national pastime of Canada is actually Making Fun of Americans. Only fair we get as good as we give.

And I take no offense for being made fun of for being American. We deserve it.

empath

Postby empath » 26 Mar 2009, 14:47

Okay, I know some people have already touched on this already, but please:

Glop & Pail - 'Quit flipping out over Fox News; they WANT the attention'
Metcarfre

Postby Metcarfre » 03 Apr 2009, 15:41

My buddy in the 2nd Btn, PPCLI posted this from Afghanistan.

I lol'd.
empath

Postby empath » 04 Apr 2009, 02:48

metcarfre wrote:My buddy in the 2nd Btn, PPCLI posted this from Afghanistan.

I lol'd.

Okay, that made me smirk.

Canadians vs. Americans; even our amateurs are funnier than your professional 'comedians'.

Sorry, but it's true - you've been importing more stand-ups and actors than clean water, cheap electricity and softwood lumber!
Metcarfre

Postby Metcarfre » 04 Apr 2009, 14:04

Just one more from him that is lol-worthy;

Cureless_Poison
First Video: Fun with microwaves.

Postby Cureless_Poison » 04 Apr 2009, 15:05

01000100 01100101 01100001 01100100
Last edited by Cureless_Poison on 04 Apr 2009, 15:23, edited 1 time in total.
Metcarfre

Postby Metcarfre » 04 Apr 2009, 15:12

No, and... no. There are intelligent, non-dickwad Yanks on this very forum. They might not appreciate your trolling.
Cybren

Postby Cybren » 04 Apr 2009, 16:16

empath wrote:
metcarfre wrote:Canadians vs. Americans; even our amateurs are funnier than your professional 'comedians'.

Sorry, but it's true - you've been importing more stand-ups and actors than clean water, cheap electricity and softwood lumber!

This is a really good way to turn a thread that was all about unity and happiness into death threats and all caps swear words
Smidge

Postby Smidge » 04 Apr 2009, 16:54

Fox news :lol:
Sorry, but try saying those two words with a straight face.

As for the Canadian military, we parade your WW2 veterans through my city and many others towns around here ( together with british and american ) every 5 years.
I don't think we'd do that if you didn't have an army worth mentioning.

And people kicking down others to make themselves feel more important have issues. ( pointing finger at Fox news )
Last edited by Smidge on 04 Apr 2009, 18:58, edited 1 time in total.
Nevrmore
Supreme Testicle Manager

Postby Nevrmore » 04 Apr 2009, 17:05

empath wrote:Okay, that made me smirk.

Canadians vs. Americans; even our amateurs are funnier than your professional 'comedians'.

ptitqui

Postby ptitqui » 04 Apr 2009, 18:38

*sigh* When you swear at trolls it just gives them what they want. :P

Return to “General Discussion”