Desert Bus for Hope 2009 craft-along rolls out

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Morgan
LRR Crew

Re: Desert Bus for Hope 2009 craft-along rolls out

Postby Morgan » 27 Jun 2009, 21:35

i am speechless at what people have done for DBFH 3. these are going to be crazy go nuts bidding items.
Theokotos

Postby Theokotos » 30 Jun 2009, 18:39

Sorry if this has already been answered, but my brain is permanently frazzled; I just can't bring myself to read through five pages of internet forum. Are we sending things to an individual who will then ebay them all off in the name of LLR/DBfH? Or are individuals ebaying them and then donating their profits to DBfH? With links to the auction posted here, or in some other dedicated forum, of course.
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby Master Gunner » 30 Jun 2009, 18:51

I don't think its being decided yet. DBfH is a long way off, and we don't know what's available or how its going to be organized yet. Right now we're just in the preliminary stages of making cool stuff.
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
Chemistring

Postby Chemistring » 01 Jul 2009, 08:00

Hi Theokotos, Master Gunner is right that there hasn't been a final decision on how to handle item auctions yet. We're all waiting to see how the LRR/DBfH crew decides to handle things, which will be closer to the actual DFfH. When illuviel suggested the craft-along, she mentioned that Child's Play is a registered charity with eBay's giving works program so that may be one option (although not directly associated with DBfH). Basically, stay tuned for more info closer to the actual date.

And Master Gunner, I would disagree that "DBfH is a long way off"...that time will pass a lot more quickly than you think!
tak197
Feito Com Fruta

Postby tak197 » 01 Jul 2009, 08:55

Okay I need like 150 bucks to get a bunch of the supplies for bookbinding, but I think it will be easier to do than I think.
Theokotos

Postby Theokotos » 01 Jul 2009, 17:17

Thanky. I'll keep an eye out.
tak197
Feito Com Fruta

Postby tak197 » 27 Aug 2009, 09:07

Epic Necro. I am bringing this message back to the front page because we are now getting closer to the actual date of DBFH3 and therefore will need to start discussing final item submissions and organizing the final stages of the craftalong. I'll start a new thread for pictures and descriptions of the final items, but so far this is what I know we have.

Chemistring: WoD Doll set, Story Guy doll set
tak197: LRR Denim Accordion Business Card Holder,

Return to “General Discussion”