Circumcision.

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Hakaryu

Re: Circumcision.

Postby Hakaryu » 12 Jun 2009, 17:24

One problem I have with judaism is the practice of some mohel's sucking blood out of the wound. Thats very very unhygenic.
Tonberry's poked the dutch again.
theDreamer
First Video: Quantum Documentary

Postby theDreamer » 12 Jun 2009, 17:33

...Also seems like it could possibly lead to pedophilia...

I pray to god my mohel didn't.
I can put my hands in my head, and I can laugh it in the face.
Hakaryu

Postby Hakaryu » 12 Jun 2009, 17:36

Were your parents orthodox jews? I'm pretty sure its only the orthodox ones that do it, or maybe its the hassidic.
AlexanderDitto
Better Than the First Alexander
First Video: Desert Bus 1: The Original!

Postby AlexanderDitto » 12 Jun 2009, 17:37

I only approve of circumcision if it's done by Tur-mohel.

(No but in all seriousness. Watch, as I agree with Matt, back on page 1. Millions of years of evolution can't be wrong.)
Lyinginbedmon
First Video: BioShocked

Postby Lyinginbedmon » 12 Jun 2009, 17:51

AlexanderDitto wrote:(No but in all seriousness. Watch, as I agree with Matt, back on page 1. Millions of years of evolution can't be wrong.)

Which is basically my opinion too, I'd like to keep as much of myself attached as I can.

It's generally the case that evolution is right, because it's had such a long development process to iron out the kinks, as long as meteorites don't get involved.
Morgan wrote:Lyinginbedmon is short, but he makes up for it in awesomeness
Morgan
LRR Crew

Postby Morgan » 12 Jun 2009, 18:34

why is this an argument??? holy shit. i could wax poetic about how much i hate every parent who circumsizes their child for no reason(i admit there are a very limited number of cases where it is medically sensible) but instead i will say only this:

IT IS NOT A FUCKING CHALLENGE TO WIPE YOUR DICK OFF, MOTHERFUCKERS. i do it every day and i am borderline retarded. if i have only 30 seconds in the shower you'd better believe i am going to come out with a sparkling clean cock and stinky pits. it is my first priority every time. any man who prioritizes any other way hates blowjobs.
tak197
Feito Com Fruta
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby tak197 » 12 Jun 2009, 18:59

A) All this talk is making me miss mine, so thanks a lot guys.
B) Tur-Mohel better be the newest member of the Evil League of Evil or I'm gonna riot in the streets.
C) Like I said before, uncut boys are more likely to check for nut lumps. Why? BECAUSE THEY'RE ALREADY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD.
Hakaryu

Postby Hakaryu » 12 Jun 2009, 19:02

tak197 wrote:C) Like I said before, uncut boys are more likely to check for nut lumps. Why? BECAUSE THEY'RE ALREADY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD.

speaking as an uncut male, your more likely to play alot in that region in general since you have that extra bit for fun.
Jillers
First Video: How to Talk LIke a Pirate

Postby Jillers » 12 Jun 2009, 19:05

Hakaryu wrote:
tak197 wrote:C) Like I said before, uncut boys are more likely to check for nut lumps. Why? BECAUSE THEY'RE ALREADY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD.

speaking as an uncut male, your more likely to play alot in that region in general since you have that extra bit for fun.

See, this is what I don't understand about the argument to begin with:
how can you compare what you do as an uncut male to what a cut male does; ie: how many times you masturbate, how much enjoyment you feel, etc.. because you're not the other side of the argument... I've known y fair share of cut and uncut boys... they all jerk off a lot, and none of them seem to not get any pleasure from it.
Team Cybershark

[subliminal] visit Geeking Out About [/subliminal]

~End Transmission~
Hakaryu

Postby Hakaryu » 12 Jun 2009, 19:07

Jillers wrote:
Hakaryu wrote:

See, this is what I don't understand about the argument to begin with:
how can you compare what you do as an uncut male to what a cut male does; ie: how many times you masturbate, how much enjoyment you feel, etc.. because you're not the other side of the argument... I've known y fair share of cut and uncut boys... they all jerk off a lot, and none of them seem to not get any pleasure from it.

You have me there. I couldn't really say, least not yet. Ask again in a few months time when i'm on the other side of the fence.
Jillers
First Video: How to Talk LIke a Pirate

Postby Jillers » 12 Jun 2009, 19:16

Hakaryu wrote:
You have me there. I couldn't really say, least not yet. Ask again in a few months time when i'm on the other side of the fence.

I'll actually be really interested in the response.
Team Cybershark

[subliminal] visit Geeking Out About [/subliminal]

~End Transmission~
Hakaryu

Postby Hakaryu » 12 Jun 2009, 19:19

We'll see if i can get the money together for the surgery first. For an adult it costs around 1k to around 2.5k for a circumcision.
Morgan
LRR Crew

Postby Morgan » 12 Jun 2009, 19:41

i to am interested to hear your first hand account of the practical and pleasure related differences. i'll have so many questions! (if it happens)

Hakaryu

Postby Hakaryu » 12 Jun 2009, 19:43

Oh it will be happening, its just a matter of time and money, not to mention you can't masturbate for 4 weeks.
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby Master Gunner » 12 Jun 2009, 19:53

Well, I know I'm never getting circumcised then.
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
King Kool
Quality and Quantity

Postby King Kool » 12 Jun 2009, 19:59

Four weeks?

Does that mean you can't wiggle your wang for four weeks, but you could put the Rumble Pak against your balls and play StarFox?
a winner is you. - Ash
King Kool, you are wrong. - Graham
King Kool, shut your face. - James
This thread was creepy until KingKool made it AWESOME. - Tombrend
Why this obsession with foam implements? - Metcarfre
Hakaryu

Postby Hakaryu » 12 Jun 2009, 20:01

wellllllll. Could i orgasm, yeah. could i do it via masturbation? nope. It would break the stitches, not to mention your junks bruised and swollen for a week. so yay pain =P
King Kool
Quality and Quantity

Postby King Kool » 12 Jun 2009, 20:03

All the more reason I'm glad it happened when I was a defenseless baby.
a winner is you. - Ash
King Kool, you are wrong. - Graham
King Kool, shut your face. - James
This thread was creepy until KingKool made it AWESOME. - Tombrend
Why this obsession with foam implements? - Metcarfre
Hakaryu

Postby Hakaryu » 12 Jun 2009, 20:06

eh. It sounds unpleasant but I've felt way worse pain and discomfort.
korri
First Video: I honestly can't remember...

Postby korri » 12 Jun 2009, 20:21

My sister is an OB-GYN and she is the person who gets to do the surgery if the parents decide they want it. She will not be getting her son circumscribed (if she has one) because she is 100% against it. But if the parents want it, she has to do it no questions.

As for me, I don't really know. I guess when i have kids, if i have a son I will probably wait and let him decide.
Hello world, remember me? I'm the sad little fuck that you failed to see, who you should have recognized When you had the chance. Hello motherfuckers now its time to dance

my photos! => http://korrinn.deviantart.com
Keith K
First Video: Max Effect

Postby Keith K » 12 Jun 2009, 20:52

My cousin was circumcised at 11 and describes it as the most horrific event of his life. He also says he would do it again today, but wishes it had been done at birth. His mother simply would not make the decision for him, and I respect that.
JesterJ.

Postby JesterJ. » 12 Jun 2009, 21:17

I'm cut, and I don't really care. I've been this way my whole life, I don't care one way or another; in addition, I don't at all remember BEING cut (obviously), so that pain isn't an issue at all.

I'm impartial on whether or not my kid will be, I'll likely let the wife decide.
"Good thing we got Jester to carry." -Morgan, January 20th, 2009
spartanhelmet

Postby spartanhelmet » 12 Jun 2009, 21:38

I was circumsized at 3. It needed to be done for health reasons, and I'm not wailing about being insecure, infertile, etc.. it's not like they leave you with tied spermatic cords and a bent wang! Like other people have said, it doesn't suck to be me (well, for this particularity :)) and I say that from the I-know-nothing-else standpoint.

That said, I can remember it being a long night afterward in which I was sleeping beneath a chair (to keep the sheet up) and a fair bit of pain, for sure. I'm a complete wuss and don't deal well with pain, so I can understand others not going through it to that extent.

Whenever this debate comes up, I often wonder... why whinge about getting a bit of skin off your dick when there's so much we don't talk about otherwise! I'm all for criticising those who do it because of an invisible pink elephant, but really... how about we go back to beating on the PRK and PRC for what they do right infront of us, the US for what they do behind all our backs, the purple people being too purple and how bad the weather is.

DICKS!
"LRR för 4 av 5 toasts"
Evil Jim
First Video: Shake Your Hands

Postby Evil Jim » 12 Jun 2009, 22:22

Hakaryu wrote:Oh it will be happening, its just a matter of time and money, not to mention you can't masturbate for 4 weeks.

If you get a vasectomy you can resume jerking off after three days.
Arius wrote:People were just so awestruck by your awesomeness that they became catatonic.
ThrashJazzAssassin wrote:BURN HIM! BURN THE HERETIC! DEATH TO ALL WHO SCORN THE AWESOMENESS OF EVIL JIM!
Hakaryu

Postby Hakaryu » 13 Jun 2009, 05:27

yeaaah but a vasectomy is useless for me. I'm already shooting blanks due to a few hospital screw ups.

Return to “General Discussion”